- Book Title: Closing Ranks
- Book Series: Flesh #4
- Author: Ethan Stone
- Publisher: DSP Publications; 1 edition (October 20, 2015)
- Book Length: 240 pages
- Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Fiction
- Posting Date: October 25, 2015
Character Interview with Kipp and Rank:
7. If you could get one thing from a sex toy store without question, what would it be?
Kipp: A sex swing.
Rank: *Eyes Kipp.* A swing? Really?
Kipp: Yeah. Just the idea of you in a swing, legs in the air and prepared for me makes me totally hot.
Rank: *Grins* Okay, next question.
8. If you could choose any character from an Ethan Stone Novel to bring in as a third for one night only, who would it be and why?
Rank: Trevor from Muse. He’s not a bear but he is a damn sexy African American man. And those tattoos? Damn, I’d love to kiss every inch of the phoenix ink on his muscular back.
Kipp: It’s a tie between Adam from Vegas Hustle, another very attractive African America guy, and Taylor from Transparency. Taylor’s not my usual type of guy but I think he’s is fucking hot. I’ve fantasized a lot about having both him and Rank tag team me.
9. What do you keep in your bedside table?
Rank: Condoms and lube. What else do I need?
Kipp: Same thing as Rank but also massage oil and gum.
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Rank: Stretching ability like Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic Four. Just imagine the things I could stretch and the fun we could have.
Kipp: I’d like to have shapeshifter powers like Mystique from X-Men. I could turn into whoever I want and Rank and I could do some very convincing role playing.
11. If the world were going to end tomorrow, how would you spend your last night on earth?
Answered in unison: In bed.
12. If you could breed a character who was a love child of three different media icons, who would you choose?
Rank: Miley Cyrus, Adam Levine and Neil Patrick Harris.
Kipp: I’ll take Neil Patrick Harris too, but I want his baby with Zach Quinto and Tom Daly.
13. Rapid Fire Time
Sweet or Savory?
Rank: Sweet. Kipp: Savory
Paper or Plastic?
Rank: Plastic. Kipp: Paper.
Pancakes or Waffles?
Rank: Waffles. Kipp: Bacon
Dragon or Unicorn?
Rank: Dragon. Kipp: Unicorn
DC or Marvel?
Rank: Marvel. Kipp: Dark Horse
Shave or wax?
Rank: Shave. Kipp: Shave, as long as Rank shaves me.
Tax Audit or Enema?
Rank: Enema, no doubt. Kipp: Yea, enema for sure.
Cut or uncut?
Shifters or Vampires?
Beatles or Stones?
Roller Skates or Ice Skates?
The world’s best orgasm or a million dollars?
Night or Day?
Salt or Pepper?
14. What is next for each of you?