Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Come Back To Me (The Lost and Founds Book 5) by Edmond Manning
- Publisher: Pickwick Ink Publishing; 1 edition (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 398 pages
- After years of lying, scheming, and dangerous manipulation, Vin Vanbly finally gets what’s coming to him: love.How can he survive unstoppable, uncontrollable love when his very nature demands he control everything? Clues about his one true love—tantalizingly hinted at in each of the books in The Lost and Founds series—come together in four life-changing stories.In No Kings, a sex hookup with a parking lot stranger reveals more about Vin’s life as a Lost King and his destiny than he could have dreamed. In King Fitch, Vin meets the last king in his long legacy, one final King Weekend before he withdraws from the world to an anonymous Latin American jungle. The Lost Ones recounts a terrifying kidnapping by street thugs from Vin’s past. In King Malcolm the Restorer, Vin’s mysterious relationship with his older brother—and the soul-crushing secret which drew them together—is finally revealed.Through it all, Vin Vanbly struggles to survive. But what if he is destined for more than mere survival? Is he finally ready to embrace the truth and remember who he was always meant to be? Once there were a tribe where every man was the one true king and every woman the one true queen…
Grand Opening (Kiss of Leather Book 4) by Morticia Knight
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 170 pages
- Book 4 in the Kiss of Leather seriesThe men of Kiss of Leather celebrate a beginning, but will the price be another ending?The grand opening of Kiss of Leather draws near and the pressure is on to make sure everything is completed for the big night. Master Josh is a perfectionist, so no detail is too small in order to enhance the quality of the prestigious club they’ve all worked so tirelessly on. Unfortunately, the endless demands on Josh’s time have caused him to forget the more important things in life.David’s love for Master Josh is strong, but lately, that love has been constantly tested. How can a sub in a full-time D/s relationship serve a Master who’s never there? As things continue to deteriorate between him and Josh, David wonders if maybe his Master has tired of having to care for a sub 24/7.By the time the grand opening arrives, Josh and David seem to have worked out their differences and David is hopeful for their future. The emotional collaring ceremony between Gavin and Kyle is a beautiful testament to the power of love. But when an unexpected party crasher intrudes on the evening’s festivities, the men are reminded that there are still too many unanswered questions related to Corey’s kidnapping.
- Publisher: Hot Tree Publishing (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 105 pages
- Maxwell Craver pretends his entire life to be someone he’s not. It used to be easier to lie to himself and to everyone who cared for him until Jason Lewis comes along and changes everything. For the first time, Maxwell thinks that maybe he can finally be his true self.Jason Lewis has always been open about his sexuality. When he hires Maxwell to restore his new car, their connection and heat are instant. By agreeing to help him overcome his fears, Jason vows to fix him, even if it means breaking his own heart.
- Publisher: Eine Kleine Press (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Nerdy Texas boy Chris finds himself recruited as a model all the way to New York City where he meets the outrageously flamboyant male model Jason who surprisingly takes a shine to him.Following a night of sex and hotel room thievery, Chris is thrilled and overwhelmed. Sebastian, Chris’s dubious mentor and enemy of Jason says just enough to give Chris doubts. After all, why would such an amazing man like Jason be interested in someone like Chris?Will Chris figure out who to trust in the glamorous and fake world of New York fashion?***This short story was originally released as “Semi Precious Weapons.”***
- Publication Date: August 23, 2016
- Print Length: 315 pages
- Seduced by his voice…Devastated by a cheating scandal that ended his marriage and nearly ruined his online dating service, PillowTalk.com, Logan Reid is a man on the verge of ending it all. A phone call out of the blue from the program manager of PRIDE XM Radio pulls Logan back from the brink. A job offer to host a late night call-in show for the lovelorn called Pillow Talk is a last shot for Logan, who is struggling to find a way to start over.Bostonian Greyson Montgomery is dealing with a personal scandal of his own. Homeless and jobless after a disastrous relationship, he’s forced to move back in with his parents and rebuild his shattered life. Alone and miserable, he tunes in to the debut of Pillow Talk and decides to call the dulcet-toned host with his own tale of heartbreak.Ratings at PRIDE XM soar after Greyson’s call to Logan, triggering the program manager to invite Grey to co-host Pillow Talk for a few weeks. This doesn’t sit well with Logan, who thinks Grey is trying to steal his job.Are these two brokenhearted men too damaged to trust again, or will they take the opportunity to share some Pillow Talk of their own?
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 52 pages
- A dangerous game turns into unexpected pleasure…Carter’s dream of running from his abusive family into the arms of the perfect Dom has been shattered. Virtually enslaved by a vicious arms dealer, he has to submit to any man his master gives him to.Undercover agent Damien Crow is close to putting away the arms dealer he’s been hunting for years. All he has to do to gain the man’s trust is ‘play’ with the pretty boy with the frightened eyes and alluring corset piercing down his back. Being straight and not a practicing Dom, he has doubts he can pull off the effort. One look at his playmate changes his mind. The stakes are high, and he must put on a good show.At first, Carter assumes Damien is just another brutal Dom to survive. But the big, brooding man reignites his passion and gives him something Carter hasn’t had in years—a safeword. It might be his last chance to enjoy being a sub and he embraces the role no matter what the consequences.
- Publisher: BrewTown Press; 1 edition (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 91 pages
- “Someone was looking out for us that night you said hello to me.”Less than two months ago, Daniel was a caterer in his day job who still harbored dreams of success as a singer-songwriter despite a crushing failure many years ago. Now he finds himself with a rising rock star boyfriend and a foot in the door on the band’s concert tour.“I’ll pinch you if I need to, but it’s really true Daniel. All of it.”Greg is ready to kick his retail job to the curb and scale the steep ladder of success in the music industry. He’s lead vocalist of a rock band on the path to success, one-half of a duo the label sees as golden, and head over heels for Daniel. The future shines like a golden sun.Daniel and Greg know that living in a tour bus for three weeks with band members, roadies, and a young music executive in the making won’t be easy. Neither will it be easy to navigate interpersonal artistic drama among the bands, but their bond to each other is the strongest they have, and the most frightening to consider breaking.
Voices On Tour is a 30,000 word follow up to Two Voices. Both can be read as standalone novellas. There are no cliffhangers, and both have happy endings.
Lost in the Echo by Jack L. Pyke
- Publisher: Fantastic Fiction Publishing (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 99 pages
- Three days. Three questions. Three answers.Kidnapped, blindfolded, and bound to a bed, running away isn’t an option any more for Will Chambers. Despite being a linguistic tutor and having every conversational tool at his disposal, all Will wanted to do was fade into the background, become lost in the echo of wild heath and harbour. But now someone wants to put his body and mind on full display, force Will to find his voice—answer three questions, over three days. All Will has to do is provide three… simple… answers. (M/M)
- Publisher: JK Publishing, Inc. (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 211 pages
- Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences 18+. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MMA.”Til death do us part.” It’s a phrase as old as time, but for Kyle McLaughlin and Dylan King, it’s about to take on a new meaning.Best friends since childhood, Kyle and Dylan’s final years of college find them in a series of unexpected marriages, bringing their relationship into new territory. But when Kyle vanishes, Dylan is left to deal with the fallout – an intergalactic conspiracy with Kyle at the center. Can Dylan alone defend himself, his planet, and the love of his life?
- Publication Date: August 23, 2016
- Print Length: 792 pages
- Ophelia Donovan wants to move past the loves of her life, two badass bikers in her brother’s MC. When she gave Cash “Ghost” McCall and Louis “Stretch” King, an ultimatum of bringing their relationship out in the open or she’d walk, they chose separation. It crushed Ophelia’s dreams of having a happily-ever-after and family with Ghost and Stretch.Stretch lives with guilt and pain from the death of his former lover and the injuries he received the same night. For a while, Cash and Stretch worked fine. They’d agreed to choose a woman together to bring into their relationship. Instead, Cash brought Outlaw’s sister in, intending to use her as a shield for Cash’s growing feelings for both Stretch and Fee. The dissolution of their relationship because of Fee’s goading leaves Stretch angry with both of his lovers.Ghost doesn’t do relationships. He doesn’t have the confidence in himself that he’s equipped for something meaningful. He only knows he loves both Stretch and Ophelia. She wants kids, a house with him and Stretch, and, most of all, an open relationship with them, so open she expects Ghost to go to her brother—his club’s president—and confess all. Even if he did do commitment, he wouldn’t be alive to see it through. Outlaw would kill Ghost, especially after already warning him away. Thanks to Cash’s outrageous plan to throw Outlaw off, he raises the man’s suspicions instead.Christopher “Outlaw” Caldwell knows Ghost is about fun and fucking. He’s in charge of the Bobs, those women trotted out for pleasure at special club occasions. Outlaw’s little sister wants a family and he refuses to allow her to waste her years on a man who’ll walk away in the end. Outlaw’s life has been quiet recently, with every known club threat removed, giving him plenty of time to focus on family.A biker from a rival club uses Ophelia to get on Outlaw’s good side, leaving her gravely injured, Outlaw in jail, Stretch admitting how important both she and Cash are to him, and Cash determined to never deny his love again.Warning: Not suitable for anyone under 18. Contains excessive swearing, graphic sex between MMF, taboo subjects, and…Kendall at her finest.
Crisped + Sere (Immemorial Year Book 2) by TJ Klune
- Publisher: DSP Publications (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 381 pages
- Sequel to Withered + SereTwenty-one days.
In a world ravaged by fire and descending into madness, Cavalo has been given an ultimatum by the dark man known as Patrick: return Lucas to him and the cannibalistic Dead Rabbits, or the town of Cottonwood and its inhabitants will be destroyed.
But Lucas has a secret embedded into his skin that promises to forever alter the shape of things to come—a secret that Cavalo must decide if it’s worth dying over, even as he wrestles with his own growing attraction to the muted psychopath.
Cavalo has twenty-one days to prepare for war. Twenty-one days to hold what is left of his shredded sanity together. Twenty-one days to convince the people of Cottonwood to rise up and fight back. Twenty-one days to unravel the meaning behind the marks that cover Lucas.
A meaning that leads to a single word and a place of unimaginable power: Dworshak.
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (August 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 246 pages
- Book 1 in the Treacherous Chemistry seriesLike a depressed moth drawn to a wild flame, Chris hoped that flame would brighten his life, not burn him alive.Chris Sinclair fades into a gray world after losing his mother to cancer. When forced to attend a concert, as a last attempt to coax him out of his shell, he discovers that life might not be as bleak as he first thought.Dante Heron holds the audience between the tips of his fingers and the delicate bow, playing the violin as if every heart is his to command. However, something darker brews behind the façade, and Chris is determined to solve the enigma.
When Chris is offered the job of traveling around Europe with the famous violinist, he surprises himself by accepting. With no idea of what awaits him, he’s thrown into a world where emotions rule and rules are bent.
They’re a perfectly dysfunctional match, but then there’s always calm at the heart of the storm.
- Publication Date: August 21, 2016
- Euoi! Here comes the Greek demigod of sex and celebration himself, Dionysos, or Dennis as he calls himself now. A great orgy in the classical tradition is planned. What have the followers gotten themselves into now? What ever they expected, the reality is far sexier, more revealing, and just plain hotter than they expect.
Catch up on the evolving affair between Dennis and Hermaphroditus, known as Amara. Their affair is steamier than the orgy.Stand-alone short from the Beware of Greeks series meant for adults only. This book contains explicit sexual descriptions including straight and gay sex, multiple partners, an orgy, a hermaphrodite, and an alpha male demigod.