Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Barrett & Ivan (Something About Him) by A.D. Ellis
- Publisher: A.D. Ellis Publishing (August 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 179 pages
- Despite the curve balls thrown at him throughout his childhood, Barrett Kenner is now a successful musician. The only thing missing is romance.Ivan Romanov killed a man to save his sister’s life. Although he has served his time, Ivan’s past left him with baggage far heavier than the meager belongings he carries out of prison.Barrett clings to the memory of a fervent kiss, a kiss that Ivan tries to pretend meant nothing. When the two men finally accept their feelings for each other, life should be smooth sailing, but the past still lurks in the shadows.Can Barrett and Ivan protect their love and their lives, or will dangers from long ago be more than they can withstand?**This is a male/male romance meant for ages 18+ due to adult language and adult situations.**
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (August 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 210 pages
- A reporter and his estranged husband have to work together to prevent a zombie apocalypse.After his cousin, Ben, is murdered, Jessie has to work with his estranged husband, Mathew, to uncover why Ben was killed.
Broken, Collared, and Ready for Revenge (The Gentlemen Brothers Book 3) by James Cox
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (August 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 94 pages
- When the collar comes off, all that’s left is a broken man…Alexander Gentleman has spent fifteen years being beaten into submission and tortured beyond anything a human should survive. He’s fractured around the edges when his brothers finally save him. With the help of “One Nut” Nigel, the collar is removed. He’s starting to remember the faces of those he’s killed and fighting the urge to murder everyone around him. But the one who put that clockwork device on him is still on the loose. With the help of Nigel, he tries to be integrated into a society he no longer understands.Can he control himself long enough to get his revenge? Will Nigel be his savior or will Alexander embrace his darker side?
The Avian Emperor by Pelaam
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (August 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 212 pages
- Pinkerton man Bram McCabe likes to work alone. But when a madman titling himself the Avian Emperor threatens the world’s skies, he’s forced to work with an English team already on the case.Things go from bad to worse for Bram when he takes more than a professional interest in Vyvian—a man with a secretive past. Each man dances around the other, hiding their true feelings, knowing they live in very different worlds.The Avian Emperor is as cunning and lethal as he is intelligent and when he kidnaps Vyvian, Bram holds the key to finding him. Bram will do anything it takes to rescue Vyvian. But is he willing to unlock his own inner secrets?
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (August 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Zach Hughes isn’t homosexual. He’s got a string of sexual conquests to prove it. The problem is he’s still attracted to men. He finally decides that the only way to get it out of his system is by having sex with a man, just once, and then he can move on. He turns to online hook-up site Losing It to find him a discreet gentleman to help him out.A teacher at a Catholic school, Colin Montgomery has to be careful to hide his sexual orientation. Random meet-ups far from home are the only way he gets a date. And of course a relationship is out of the question.From the moment Colin and Zach meet, sparks fly, and the two find they can’t get enough of each other, agreeing to meet again and again. But when they’re spotted out together by one of Colin’s students, their lives are turned upside down, and they’re forced to decide what’s most important—their love or public perception?
Don’t Shoot…I’m a Werebear by Angelique Voisen
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 56 pages
- Can a lonely city bear nurse his broken heart?Bear shifter Barry Smithson is going native. Rejected by his boss and crush of five years, Barry’s going back to his hometown. Believing he’ll win over the love of his life with his animal’s ferocious nature, Barry decides to spend some time in the woods.But Barry is not an outdoorsy kind of bear. He’s obsessive compulsive and terrified of open spaces. Tired and lost, Barry catches wind of a delectable scent, leading him to a human fishing for salmon. Hunger of the carnal kind hits him bone-deep. Once Barry gets a taste, he’ll want more.Can Barry convince the human not to shoot him?
- Publisher: Less Than Three Press (August 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Everyone expects Renart Walker to follow in his mother’s footsteps and become the cobbler for their little demon-ruled town. That’d be the proper thing to do: keep his head down, live his quiet human life, and try not to get too involved with demons. But Renart has never been terribly concerned with proper, and he isn’t interested in a quiet life. His interests are a little more ambitious: he’s aiming to catch himself a demon prince.As a human, he’d never be allowed to even get close to Prince Hrahez. The only solution is to make a bargain with a demon, and everyone knows what they want. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and he’s got a plan—but it involves tricking a demon. If it doesn’t work, nobody in town would want to be in his shoes.
Who I Used to Be (The Firsts and Forever Series Book 12) by Alexa Land
- Publication Date: August 23, 2016
- Print Length: 327 pages
- Zachary’s life is careening toward disaster.At just 24, he’s had to do whatever it takes to survive, including selling his body, and the ways he’s found to escape from his bleak reality are destroying him.
On one of the worst nights of his life, Zachary meets TJ, a broken man with demons of his own. A former drug addiction and time in prison took him from his son Trevor at a young age and left TJ crippled with guilt. He thinks he can help Zachary though, not that he wants to be helped.
It takes hitting rock bottom for Zachary to reach out to TJ, the one person he thinks will understand. Neither is expecting the attraction that flares between them, not with their substantial age difference, and certainly not while drowning in a sea of pain and regret. In the process of healing, both begin to discover so much more than they ever dreamed possible.
But does love stand a chance between two lost souls who are convinced they’re damaged beyond repair?
Who I Used to Be is the twelfth book in Alexa Land’s best-selling Firsts and Forever series, but each book is written to stand alone, so jump in anywhere. This gay contemporary romance is approximately 113,000 words in length. It contains explicit language and graphic sex and is.
Senseless 2 by Kol Anderson
- Publication Date: August 22, 2016
- Print Length: 113 pages
- Find out what happens to Colton in this final installment of Senseless!