YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Body Heat by Devyn Morgan
- Publication Date: April 16, 2016
- Print Length: 96 pages
- With ingenuity and luck, a wilderness mishap turns into a romantic adventure where love has room to bloom!Though he lives as an openly gay man in DC, Nick decides to revert to his closeted alter ego when he returns home to Colorado. Someday he’d come out to his family – in six months, maybe. Or six years. Now he steels himself to survive a back-country camping and hunting trip with his brother and friends. But Nick forgets he isn’t out East anymore when he kisses his hot skiing instructor just as his brother arrives! If the awkward silence on the drive up is bad, the constant stream of gay jokes by his brother’s friends is even worse.Clay likes his skiing student a lot – enough to exchange phone numbers despite his sulking brother and the pile of hunting gear in the back of their truck. Nick is smart and funny and incredibly cute. Clay texts to invite him to dinner, only to find Nick is still out on the mountain and at the mercy of the elements. When a winter storm threatens, Clay resolves to rescue Nick personally. He thinks Nick is “the one” – but only if their new relationship survives the close quarters of a cozy snow cave.BODY HEAT is a contemporary gay romance with a happy ending.
- Publisher: Scarlet Books; 2nd edition (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 314 pages
- In Inferno, passion burns hotter than hell…After the murder of a notorious rent boy in the relatively new gay nightclub Inferno, Moonlight Cove cop Zack Stewart and his partner Claire Keaton are presented with a bewildering array of suspects, all with links to the dead man.
Zack’s chief suspect is arrogant club owner Dante Jardine, a man not so easy to unravel, and even more difficult to pin down. Soon the cops are knee-deep in bodies and Zack’s priorities become more muddled the longer he is around Dante.
When his professional and personal lives begin to merge, Zack finds himself walking a dangerous road between being a good cop and giving in to his growing desire…Novel of 96,585 words
- Publication Date: April 17, 2016
- Print Length: 215 pages
- The Locked & Loaded Series is a spinoff of the Amazon Bestselling Sand & Fog Series. Each book is a standalone and can be read in any order.I never understood when people said someday you would love someone enough to want it all. All? I didn’t even know what they meant by “all.” I’d spent most of my life in the military in the Special Forces and, since taking that career-ending bullet in Kandahar, as personal security for the most famous rock star on the planet.My life worked for me.I was living life full-throttle in every man’s dream—in the center of a sexual orgy that spanned the globe, without limits or judgment. Why would any man want to change that?But the minute I saw him, it all changed. I knew he was the one for me. The one the term all was invented for.
I never expected to fall so completely for a one-night stand. I thought this kind of love was something I was incapable of feeling, but there was no way to escape my desire for Leland since he was my employer.
I didn’t want a job guarding a child.
I didn’t want to fall in love with her father.
I did both.
Other books in the Locked & Loaded Series:
Dillon Warrick Books:
Pistol Whipped(Releasing April 26, 2016)
Take Down(Releasing Summer 2016)
Graham Carson Books:
His Man(Releasing Summer 2016)
For the Love of Ella(Releasing Fall 2016)
No is the New Yes(Releasing Summer 2016)
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (April 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Sequel to “Save a Horse”Ranch foreman Bo Clack has been besotted with town sheriff Nicholas “Bulldog” McMurtry for years. Bulldog knows it, the town knows it, and even Bo knows nothing will ever happen, but he seems to be stuck in a lovesick rut. Then Sam Kinsey, a regular guest at one of the sheriff’s weekend barbecue orgies, takes an interest in Bo, and he won’t be ignored.Except, Sam can’t seem to say the right thing to the foreman and puts his foot in it too many times to count. And then others try to give Bo and Sam a helping hand and make things worse. From a fistfight to fending off unwanted advances at a bar, Bo navigates this brave new world where everyone is trying to get him a happy ending. With Sam.Maybe he should let them. Because, once you save the horse, then you, uh, ride the stud.
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (April 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Charlie Keep loves his job at EyeZeal designing eyewear. Although his task is sometimes boring, it has one great perk — Zeb Carlow, the owner’s drop dead gorgeous son, whom Charlie has a crush on. Thor-like Zeb is everything Charlie wants as a husband: he’s smart, financially secure, and positive.There’s one huge problem Charlie has concerning Zeb, though. The guy is untouchable. Zeb is the boss’s son, and out of Charlie’s league. Plus, Charlie can’t possibly cross a line between business and pleasure. Never.But soon he realizes Zeb isn’t as untouchable as he thinks. When Zeb invites Charlie to join him on a road trip to visit an EyeZeal client in Ohio, things between them begin to look up.
- Publication Date: April 15, 2016
- Print Length: 278 pages
- No looking back.That’s the motto of college senior Cameron Buckley, whether he’s kicking his latest hookup out of bed or plotting out his future as a hit screenwriter. With only a few weeks until graduation, he’s ready to put Browerton University in his rearview mirror and start the life he’s been dreaming of ever since he was a kid. But a chance meeting with a sexy stranger in a bar throws a wrench into his Hollywood plans.
For Walker Reed, no looking back is hard to do when you work minutes away from your alma mater and share child custody with your college sweetheart. Almost fifteen years after graduating from Browerton, he can’t stop wondering how he got here. He has an ex who can’t stand him, a five-year-old son he can’t connect with, and a dead-end job he can’t escape.
When Cameron and Walker first meet, they know the rules. They know their friendship has an expiration date, yet it begins changing them in ways they never expected. As graduation looms, they both know things can’t go anywhere, but they can’t keep denying the feelings pulling them closer, even as an offer from Hollywood threatens to tear them apart forever.
OUT ON A LIMB is a gay new adult romance filled with humor, heart, and hot guys. It’s the second full-length book in the Browerton University series, but can be read as a standalone. The book is intended for readers 18+.