YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Cozzi Cove: Moving Forward by Joe Cosentino
- Publisher: NineStar Press (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 231 pages
- On Cozzi Cove at the New Jersey Shore, handsome Cal Cozzi’s seven bungalows are once again open for summer and love.
The vacationers include Rodney Maxwell and Dennis O’Halloran, a Tony Award-winning actor and his estranged producer/husband with their two hired studs, Jarek and Zeus.
Computer analyst Sam enlists his best friend Chase in a scheme to attract hunky Raul. Middle-aged Gil Van Truren wants to end it all—until he sees a vision of his first love.
Cal also has his hands full with college student Michael—his new young lover—Michael’s study buddy Carlo, man of mystery George Valis, and Connor, the houseboy packed with muscles and a wondering sponge.
All the while Hunter, a female gay-romance novel enthusiast, experiences gay life off the page.
What secrets, humor, tragedy, mysteries, and passions lie in the magical place called Cozzi Cove?
Cozzi Cove: Moving Forward contains adult content suitable for mature readers only.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (April 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 261 pages
- A Five Boroughs StoryCaleb Stone was raised on the Upper East Side, where wealth and lineage reign and “alternative lifestyles” are hidden. It took him years to come out to his family, but he’s still stuck in the stranglehold of their expectations. Caleb knows he has to build his confidence and shake things up, but he doesn’t know how… until Oliver Buckley enters the picture.Oli is everything Caleb isn’t–risk-taking, provocative, and fiercely independent. Disowned by his family, Oli has made his own way in the world and is beholden to no one. After a chance encounter on New Year’s Eve, Caleb is smitten.As Caleb sheds the insecurities that have held him back for years, he makes bold steps toward changing his career and escaping years of sexual repression. But for Caleb to take full control of his life, he has to be brave enough to confront his feelings and trust Oli with his heart.
This story can be read as a standalone and ends with a HEA
- Publisher: Punk & Sissy Publications (April 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Noah’s career means everything to him. That is, until he loses his true everything.Noah has been in love with his best friend, Troy, for as far back as he can remember. There is no one else he can picture spending his life with. After signing a contract with the Blue Fires, Noah heads to New Orleans, ready to start his new life as a pro hockey player. With the career he’s always dreamed of having in his hands and the man he’s always loved in his bed, Noah thinks everything is golden.But nothing could prepare Noah for how being the star player would change his life. Each time he finds a reporter’s mic underneath his nose, Noah can’t stop himself from pushing Troy farther away, making Troy the dirty secret. That is, until the day Troy has had enough.With Troy gone, Noah can’t find his footing, but neither does he have the words to fix the things he’s broken. No matter how many times Noah picks up the phone, fear stops him from saying all the words he’s avoided. Until a single call and a tragic accident changes everything.“He arrived at St. Luke’s Medical Center… Labels no longer counted. Opinions were out the window. Nothing mattered any longer.”Hurt, anger, and bitterness have Noah throwing back the curtain, showing the world his every secret. But is it too little too late?
- Publication Date: April 18, 2016
- Print Length: 157 pages
- There is nothing I can do.
The world keeps turning, the engines keep running, but I am stuck in a downward spiral with no one left to pull me out.
I’m an idiot, a liar, a disgrace and whatever else you want to call me. Go ahead. It’s nothing I haven’t told myself a thousand times over. You’re completely right.
It doesn’t change the outcome though and I have to live with that for the rest of my life. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for me, no chance at redemption. I don’t deserve it, but I still want to carve my little slice of happiness out from the mess I created.I’m asking you to believe me.
I’m asking them to forgive me.
I’m asking him to save me.But maybe I’m asking just a little too much.
- Publisher: Alexandra Books (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 39 pages
- When pampered, inexperienced Herbert Cambridge is informed by his father that he is to be givento the cruel, brutish, Baron Of Sandringham in exchange for money to pay off gambling debts, he is distraught. He knows he’ll never love him.But when he meets the strong, handsome Baron, and after a humiliating but exciting encounter, he learns just how stern his hand can be. What surprises him most, is just how much he likes it. Soon, the worlds of pain and pleasure mix into one, and he’ll belong to the Baron, hard and without protection!
- Publisher: White Deer Enterprises (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Calvin Lawson arrived in Clear River to rebuild bridges with his ailing father, not hook up with Emory Fleming, although being an honest man, he has to admit Emory’s on his mind. But first things first, and before he goes looking for his boyhood friend, he needs to find a restoration project to generate personal income so he’s not sponging off his father. Gutted by an arsonist, the Clocktower Theatre, affectionately called the Time by everyone in town, is in dire need of his special skills.As an on-the-air journalist, Emory Fleming is making a name for himself and getting noticed. He’s back in Clear River at the local network affiliate, preparing for a wished-for move up to a major market in a few years. When Calvin Lawson rolls back into town, Emory’s stunned. The old pal he worked with at the Time kept a big secret – he’s gay. All the fantasies Emory had as a teenager about Calvin suddenly become real as he and Calvin reconnect and quickly become lovers.Calvin’s planned restoration of the Clocktower Theatre may not be a practical possibility. He has to secure a lot of funding to do the job properly, and money is tight everywhere. When Emory’s big break comes faster than anticipated, Calvin sees only one option. He’ll step aside so Emory will accept the job he’s worked all his life to attain, and allow the doors of time close between them permanently.
Sex, Gunpowder, and Saving the Day (The Gentlemen Brothers Book 1) by James Cox
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (April 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 109 pages
- “You’re brothers. When the sun goes down, stay hidden, stay quiet, and never, ever let go of each other.”The Great Wave sent the lower class into dirigibles high above the wealthy landowners. The Gentlemen brothers lived in such an airship with their father until the night men came to steal them.Joshua is the oldest and is now a respectable detective. He never stopped searching for his brothers. When a call comes in that the Lord that saved him is murdered, Joshua must face his past and the Lord’s son. Valance Peasley Junior was his best friend, but one night of unexpected passion tore their friendship apart.Now, Joshua must deal with the beloved Lord’s death, Val’s decadent body, and finding out how it all ties into that dreadful night.
- Publication Date: April 7, 2016
- Print Length: 378 pages
- In this first book of the Reightman & Bailey Series, deceit, corruption and murder tangle together with vivid, unconventional characters in a story of unlikely new friendships and their power to change us.Things are going well at the Time Out Spa, but the night young proprietor Toby Bailey discovers his former lover naked and dead on a massage table, more things are spoiled than just his white leather shoes. Detective Melba Reightman and partner, Sam Jackson are called in to investigate and soon become embroiled in the most perplexing homicide case seen in years.After a Hunting knife engraved with Toby’s name is found in a pile of wet, bloody laundry, he’s arrested for the murder of Geraldo Guzman. He enlists the aid of Madame Zhou Li, practicing attorney and owner of Green Dragon Chinese Herbs and Teas. The peculiar octogenarian seems an unlikely choice to defend him, but has a few tricks up her sleeve. Toby joins forces with Reightman and Jackson and a shocking string of clues leads them closer to the killer. The bad news? Successfully solving the crime might unleash a firestorm on this southern city, and come with a price none of them are prepared to pay.
- Publisher: Jeffery Craig Schwalk; 1 edition (April 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 347 pages
- In this second Reightman & Bailey thriller, Detective Melba Reightman is distraught over the murder of her friend and partner, Sam Jackson. The Guzman murder case has been closed, but she knows the real killer is still out there somewhere. Toby Bailey’s discovery of a set of incriminating photos proved there were more people involved in Geri Guzan’s death than just Dr. Lieberman, but getting anyone to listen is more of a challenge than she’d ever imagined. She’s going to need help convincing the powers that be that the case needs to be reopened, but she’ll find a way to do it. It’s the only choice she has if she wants to discover who’s behind it all.Toby’s still struggling with Geri’s death and the shock at having been the target of a hitman. Detective Jackson took the bullet meant for him and saved his life, and he doesn’t understand how things could have gone so very wrong. No one should have known about the evidence Geri left behind, but it’s the only explanation that makes any sense. He has a hunch things are going to get worse, so he’ll just have to pull up his pants and get on with whatever needs to be done to help Detective Reightman figure things out.And as for John Brown? He’s just worried he won’t get paid after botching the hit on Toby, and can’t help wondering what will happen next. It wasn’t really his fault. Mistakes were bound to happen when things got complicated, but who knew this would be such a hard job?Things are heating up in this southern city.
- Publication Date: April 13, 2016
- Print Length: 122 pages
- What happens when alien shifters land in the Green Leaf pack’s territory?After losing everything—his family, his career, his entire planet—Zax finds himself in the tiny town of Roston on the planet Earth. But when he meets Omega wolf Isaac, Zax feels the spark of something that could be called hope. As Isaac shows him what Earth is like, he realizes he just might be able to carve out a new life here. But he didn’t count on finding a potential mate as well.“I’m glad I met you, Isaac.”Isaac never thought he’d be one of the first people to meet aliens. He definitely didn’t think they could be so sexy, either. And he never imagined that the kind, mysterious Alpha could be his fated mate and the key to making him a stronger, better person. When Isaac gets pregnant and an enemy ship appears on the horizon, the pair find that they have to help each other protect their new family and their pack.Will this Alpha find he has something to fight for again, and will this Omega discover inner strength he never knew he had? Find out in Interstellar Alpha. This standalone novella has a HEA. No cheating, no cliffhangers.Isaac needed to give himself to someone on this level, and he’d never had a chance to explore how exhilarating it could be before he met Zax.
- Publisher: NineStar Press (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Beau went to the club looking for one thing. He knew what he wanted—who he wanted: Christopher. His lover, his companion, his vampire. Together they played a dangerous and erotic game of cat and mouse, one that only heated up more when it entered the bedroom.His Vampire Lover contains adult content suitable for mature readers only.
Selfie: A Bluewater Bay Novel by Amy Lane
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (April 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 346 pages
- One year ago, actor Connor Montgomery lost the love of his life to a drunk driver. But what’s worse for Connor is what he still has: a lifetime of secrets born of hiding his relationship from the glare of Hollywood. Unable to let go of the world he and Vinnie shared, Connor films a drunken YouTube confession on the anniversary of Vinnie’s death.Thankfully, the video was silent—a familiar state for Connor—so his secret is still safe. He needs a fresh start, and a new role on the hit TV show Wolf’s Landing might be just that.The move to Bluewater Bay may also mean a second chance in the form of his studio-assigned assistant. Noah Dakers sees through Connor’s facades more quickly than Connor could imagine. Noah’s quiet strength and sarcastic companionship offers Connor a chance at love that Hollywood’s closet has never allowed. But to accept it, Connor must let Vinnie go and learn to live again.* * * * * * *
Bluewater Bay stories can be read in any order — jump in wherever you’d like!
Word count: 110,300; page count: 400