YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Candy Land (Hidden Gem Book 3) by Lissa Kasey
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 274 pages
- Hidden Gem: Book ThreeCameron “Candy” Michelson Jr. doesn’t have time for distractions. He’s too busy restructuring the red-light district into an adult playland for City M and running the Hidden Gem. But when his companion, Avery “Ivy” Laurent, grows closer to Jack, an investigator for the Institute of Scientific Study, Candy can’t hide his jealousy. Nor his own interest in Jack.Ivy is crazy about Jack, but he’s also in love with Candy. Ideally, Ivy longs for all three of them to be together, but between Jack’s nonexistent libido and Candy’s supercharged needs, Ivy isn’t sure how to make it work.When Jack gets called in to help the City M police department investigate a series of violently murdered companions, both Candy and Ivy brace for trouble. But nothing prepares them for Candy becoming the prime suspect.In a future landscape of corrupt government officials, brutal BDSM crimes, and a host of dark creatures, Candy, Ivy, and Jack must work together to find the killer, save themselves—and learn how to trust each other.
A Night at the Ariston Baths by Michael Murphy
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 220 pages
- In rural Pennsylvania, Theodore McCall lives on his family’s farm and works as a clerk at the local general store. While his best friend, Martin Fuller, thrives in New York City, Theodore trudges through life. But on New Year’s Eve, 1902, Theodore’s world is turned upside down, and big changes call for bold action.Theodore, who has never ventured more than eight miles from home, undertakes the daunting journey to New York City to join Martin. But the Martin he finds in New York is a stranger, a different man, doing things Theodore finds shocking. After just two months in the City, Theodore’s world is upended again as he an, d Martin are swept up in the events at the Ariston Baths.Haunted by his experiences in New York, Theodore returns home, wondering whether he’ll ever find happiness in life. When he meets Jasper Webb, Theodore must boldly risk everything for the love he so longs for.
- Publisher: Ai Press (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Summoned from the past, Konu rises naked from the sea to reclaim his power for the freedom to live—and love. If the forces of evil don’t get to him first!On a hot day in Waikiki, beachgoers are stunned when a tall, handsome man rises from the ocean. Striding naked to a small, ringed enclosure containing four huge stones most tourists never even notice, he becomes visibly upset. These are Wizard Stones, positioned between the beach and the foot traffic on Kalakaua Avenue. Konu, the naked man, is agitated by a young Asian girl draping her beach towel over the stones. He’s come a long way, from Tahiti, and is one of the ancient wizards whose power was infused into these sacred stones four hundred years ago.With the invisible battle between good and evil raging, Konu has been dispatched to help balance the power. Landing in modern-day Waikiki, he’s stunned by the changes – and to find he is alone. A cop tries to arrest him for indecent exposure but the young girl’s grandfather – who thinks Konu’s a homeless lunatic offers him refuge. Will the ancient forces of evil beat this wizard in Waikiki? Or can Konu find his power again, and perhaps…even love?Publisher’s note: This book was previously published. It has been edited and re-released with Ai Press.
- Publisher: Sedonia’s Magic Words, Inc.; 2 edition (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 164 pages
- It’s been a long shift for Detective Vincent Pasquale. Back at his desk at the station he finds a phone message from his vampire spouse, Mark, waiting for him.
“Hi. I figured calling your station phone number was more secure than using a cell. Listen our friend Dexter found something about who may have tried to frame Jean-Claude. Turns out that there is a lot more to this thing! It’s big. Jean-Claude and Jaime are meeting me here before we all head over to see Tortego at his offices. We should be there in a half hour and we figure this meeting will run most of the day. If you can join us fine but if not I’ll tell you about it later after your shift is over. Call me.”
A few moments later a report comes into the station about a possible terrorist bomb explosion at a Midtown office building. No survivors are reported. To his horror Vinnie realizes the bombsite’s address is the exact location of Tortego’s offices. In a panic Vinnie rushes to the scene where, out of nowhere, he is shot from behind by an unknown assailant. Its’ four funerals and a wedding, as the newest Julian book unfolds.
- Publisher: White Deer Enterprises / White Deer Books (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 126 pages
- New in town, Shiloh Rudy joins a group of civic-minded volunteers to better acquaint himself with his recently adopted community. It’s a good way to make friends, network, and help make a difference, not to mention perhaps meet someone interesting – in a romantic sort of way. The one thing Shiloh didn’t expect was a love to rival all others to come with four white paws.Gale Widmyer is on his feet and moving forward after piecing his life back together following a series of wrong choices. In his darkest moments, the one bright spot in his existence was the fulfillment of his dream to become a veterinarian. Gale’s making good on a promise to himself when an abandoned kitten leads him to Shiloh Rudy and a chance at the happiness he never hoped to have.Laying the cornerstone for a developing relationship comes easy for Shiloh and Gale. But the wounds of the past often remain unhealed at their deepest point. A few careless words erects a wall of silence between the two men, one Shiloh has to breach if he hopes to win Gale back. It will take more than apologies to win Gale’s forgiveness and put old fears to rest. It’ll take a cat named Hercules.
- Publication Date: April 23, 2016
- Print Length: 27 pages
- “I’ll bet you sent us this way just in the hopes that you’d see a train,” Rick says.
By now, a string of boxcars has just gone by and a series of white tank cars are now lumbering across the road.
“No, really, I didn’t –”
Then all hell breaks loose.
Something catches Rick’s eye and he glances in the rear view mirror. “Oh shit!”
I look around and see a fully loaded log truck barreling down the road toward us at full speed, smoke billowing out from the wheels. My first thought is simple: we’re dead.If you enjoy reading about hot sex between men, but would also like something more than just sex, you’ll like this series. In each book, I try to come up with differing ways that my protagonists can enjoy each other’s bodies, while at the same time adding psychological, emotional, and sometimes action/adventure on top of that.
No Quarter (Bounty Book 1) by Christine d’Abo
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 199 pages
- When bounty hunter Gar Stitt is given a simple locate-and-retrieve mission, he’s convinced it’s a waste of his skills. His success rate is legendary, after all, and Captain Faolan Wolf isn’t hard to find. He’s the most notorious pirate in the galaxy, and when he shows up planetside to take his pleasures, he’s far from subtle.Faolan never expected a hot but tightly wound hunter to walk into his private party and try to apprehend him single-handedly. And when an unexpected betrayal forces them to work together, Faolan’s even more surprised to find himself drawn to Gar personally — especially since neither of them do personal.Gar had intended to put Faolan in prison. Instead he finds his solitary existence shaken by his desire for the pirate. And when the bounty hunter becomes the hunted, he must put his faith in Faolan and his pirate crew, or run the risk of ending up dead.* * * * * * *Publisher’s note: This title is an edited second edition, previously published in 2010.Word count: 62,200; page count: 235
- Publication Date: April 23, 2016
- Print Length: 326 pages
- I never planned on continuing my pointless education. But then I got arrested. Again. Hey, if those laptops weren’t meant to be stolen, they should have been locked up better.Somehow, my latest stunt and lousy attitude landed me in Redwood Academy. An exclusive university where they’re supposed to turn screw ups like me into upstanding citizens. Or some crap like that. But, okay, fine. Some lame private college still sounded better than jail. It’s not like I’m footing the bill.So, what’s the problem?Well, let me name a few. The dean’s got it out for me, because I might have broken a fairly big rule on day one. Gotta make an impression, right? The troublemaking twink across the hall is obsessed with me, and his overprotective boyfriend doesn’t like that very much. What can I say? It’s hard looking this damn good.And then, there’s my roommate.
Bax is a complete psychopath. An obnoxious, dominating bastard, with a vicious sneer and massive biceps, and a past no one will talk about. I hate him like hell. Except when I don’t. When he uses those strong hands to punish me in ways I’ve never dreamed of, hate is the last thing on my mind.
Oh, did I forget to mention the spanking? See, Redwood’s all about the old school discipline. And, apparently, so am I. Because getting bent over and spanked by my roommate is pushing buttons I never knew I had.
Any normal person would be planning a jailbreak, I guess. Believe me, I’m tempted. But I’m starting to think I might actually belong here. Even worse, that I might want to belong. To Bax. And that’sdefinitely a problem.
Old School Discipline is a 100,000 word enemies to lovers novel, with an HFN/HEA ending and lots of spanking. This book features an angry, steamy male/male relationship between roommates who can’t stand each other and absolutely refuse to believe they could be perfect for each other. No matter how much they like fooling around. It includes disciplinary and recreational spanking. If these things offend you, please don’t read this book.
- Publisher: Pyramid Press (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Coach Davis should be happy. His team is on a winning streak. And his arrogant star quarterback, Wade Johnson, has finally learned to shut up and do what he’s told. It turns out that all Wade needed was a firm hand… and the threat of blackmail.Now the coach has Wade in a special kind of training, teaching him the meaning of unconditional obedience. Properly broken and conditioned, Wade is going to be one hell of a player. And an even better sex slave.There’s just one problem– Wade is holding on to a secret. Someone else had already given the cocky straight boy a taste for being used and dominated. And no matter what the coach threatens, Wade won’t give up the guy’s name.The coach doesn’t like to share. So he’s going to find out who Wade is protecting. Wade’s got to learn that he has no one to turn to. No one to trust. No one who’s going to ride to his rescue. Wade’s got to learn that he belongs to the coach.
And no one else.
- Publisher: Kennedy-Empire Media (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 46 pages
- In the conclusion of Ties to the Past, Matt comes within a few feet of rescue. Forced to discipline the jock, Bryan makes sure to leave his calling card on Matt’s glutes. As the ropes get tighter and the gags more intense, Matt makes a final stand against Bryan. This gay erotic title features: bondage, spanking, discipline, dominance, submission, peril, and a steamy intergenerational pairing. This novella is approximately 12,000 words.
Beau’s Baby (The Sunset Club Book 4) by A.C. Katt
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (April 21, 2016)
- Jack and Carlo need to come together, with the help of family and friends, for themselves and baby Bella.Right after Jack Romano killed in man in the line of duty, he found out that his bemoaned first love’s wife has died in childbirth and his ex-lover killed himself leaving the sickly newborn to Jack.
Carlo Del Monte has been chasing Jack for nine months and sees the baby–Isabella, Bella for short–as an opportunity to get Jack in his house as well as his bed, permanently.
The two of them set up housekeeping with the help of friends and Carlo’s big Italian family then little Bella ends up in the intensive care since she lacks immunity to childhood diseases.
Can Jack and Carlo find their way in their new relationship? Partners, husbands, fathers? With the help of family and friends, the two will form a strong bond and an even stronger family.