YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Open Road by M.J. O’Shea
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (July 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 207 pages
- Angus has been with the same guy for ten years. When his boyfriend breaks up with him the night of his thirtieth birthday party and announces his engagement to a twenty-two-year-old less than ten hours later, Angus is… a mess. To put it lightly. He spends days in bed, drinks himself into a stupor every night, and ends up losing his job and his apartment. His best and oldest friend, Reece, decides it’s time for an intervention. And a change of scenery.Reece and Angus take off on a buddy trip across the US. They don’t have much of a plan; they just start driving. It takes Angus a couple of days to do much more than grunt when Reece talks to him, but slowly he opens up. They drive, talk, heal, shout, drink a bit too much sometimes, dance, meet new friends… and somewhere between Portland, Oregon, and Portland, Maine, they fall in love.Which was the last thing in the world Angus expected.
- Publisher: House of Capet Publishing; 1 edition (July 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 276 pages
- It’s the year 1802 in Avignon, France…Noah Capet has spent most of his young life living simple and unvaried days in the hushed countryside of southern France. Quiet, reserved, and diffident, his preference for existing is to do so in solitude, keeping to himself both in town and on his family’s farm—a predilection that’s altogether disrupted when a newcomer to town by the name of Jeremie Perreault begins an unremitting quest to befriend him.Jeremie is everything Noah is not. Charismatic and gregarious, he leaves a trail of charmed admirers in his wake wherever he goes. Expressive and idealistic, he talks without end about his deep love for old books and his spirited dream to one day travel the world on a literary pilgrimage.Over the course of a single summer, the two form an unlikely friendship, but just as quickly as it develops, it soon entirely dissolves as they’re forced to face the truth of what has unexpectedly emerged between them.Lavender in Bloom is a tender and tragic coming-of-age story about first love and self-discovery, and a poignant reminder that time is fleeting and always takes with it the choices we’re too afraid to make.
Daring the Wolf by Skylar M. Cates
- Publisher: Treading Water Productions (July 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 161 pages
- Can a human ever dominate a werewolf?Living in a strict world of paranormal dos and don’ts is exhausting for Gabe Ryan. After fleeing his home when he became a werewolf, Gabe attempts to forget his family and the young boyfriend he left behind. But he is still haunted by his memories—until a birthday wish leads him to an unexpected confrontation.
A busy emergency room doctor, Ethan Dunn has closed off his heart. He sure as hell does not trust Gabe Ryan, not after the way he abandoned Ethan. If Gabe wants a second chance, he better be ready to risk everything and break all the rules between humans and wolves.
Checkmate (All for Love Book 1) by Nicki Bennett and Ariel Tachna
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (July 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 294 pages
- 2nd EditionAll for Love: Book OneWhen sword-for-hire Teodoro Ciéza de Vivar accepts a commission to “rescue” Lord Christian Blackwood from unsuitable influences, he has no idea he’s landed himself in the middle of a plot to assassinate King Philip IV of Spain and blame the English ambassador for the deed. Nor does he expect the spoiled child he’s sent to retrieve to be a handsome, engaging young man.As Teodoro and Christian face down enemies at every turn, they fall more and more in love, an emotion they can’t safely indulge with the threat of the Inquisition looming over them. It will take all their combined guile and influence to outmaneuver the powerful men who would see them separated… or even killed.First Edition published by Dreamspinner Press, 2009.
- Publisher: Pearl N. Lace (July 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Two hot short stories of men discovering their true selves. In the first story, Neil has just moved to the big city. He has been hitting going around the city looking for a job as a bartender when he passes the Ball Park noticing that there is a help wanted sign in the window.
The bars manager, Barry, decides to give Neil a test by asking him to make ten popular shots for the patrons. Neil passes the test with ease earning himself a job.
Neil meets his partner behind the bar, Oscar, and the two hit it off quickly becoming friends.
Neil has been working extra hard to look good in his first job in the city. One night Neil is taking a break sitting on a keg in the basement when he nods off. Oscar comes downstairs to find Neil moaning his name.
This moment awakens Neil and sets the stage for a tryst after work awakening Neil’s desires.In the second story, Mike has just broken up with his girlfriend and heads down to the corner bar to nurse his sorrows while watching the baseball game.
Mike hears the guys talking about baseball and joins in the conversation. Soon the group moves over to the pool table where Mike and Nate hit it off.
A few pool games later, Mike and Nate decide to play a small bet over a friendly game of pool. A bet that will awaken some deep desires inside of Mike.
- Publication Date: July 23, 2016
- Most guys go their whole lives assuming they are straight as an arrow, and that the hetero way is the only way. Every once in a while, though, some of them are lucky to find out that this may not be quite the case. In this anthology of seven stories, we follow Daniel, Roderick, Chad, Sterling, Kevin, Nicholas and Mark as they discover that sometimes all it takes is the right person, in the right place at the right time to open up a world of possibility. You know how they say: it’s not just spaghetti that stops being straight when it gets hot…
- Publication Date: July 23, 2016
- Werewolves assigned to New York City’s supernatural security forces are being snatched while on patrols with their new vampire partners. Worse, these vampires are unable to explain to anyone how the kidnappings occurred. Jean-Claude, the new chief executive of the supernatural council, is stuck in the middle of this rising tension. He ordered these “mixed” patrols, yet now it all seems to be going horribly wrong. Someone has to step in to stop the disappearances and find the missing werewolves. Unfortunately that someone cannot be Mark Julian since Jean-Claude fears having the vampire’s leader investigate the matter would only add to the werewolves’ fury. The circumstances are dire as a war threatens to erupt. Jaime, the shape-shifting sex demon wife of Jean Claude, decides to step in to solve the case. To do so she must reach out to her worst enemy for assistance. She understands this is a very delicate situation but is convinced a solution in this matter only needs just the right Feminine Touch.
- Publication Date: July 23, 2016
- [Short story sequel to ‘Argentine Winter”] Their duty done at last, Lir and Finn struggle to figure out how to be together without the constant threat of death or capture hanging over their heads. The best place to do this? In the middle of nowhere, of course.
- Publisher: White Deer Books (July 23, 2016)
- Hollis Milnor didn’t think twice about moving to Marionville. His ailing cousin needed his help running his nightclub, Frolic, and Hollis needed to put some space between himself and an ex-boyfriend determined to make his life miserable. Management skills he has. Experience running a nightclub, not so much, but he’s a quick learner.Caleb Brewer is a steady, hard-working man establishing a microbrewery. He’s got a great product and demand for it is growing. When a new manager takes over the hottest nightclub in Marionville, Caleb is determined to maintain his prior arrangements.What starts out as business quickly heats up the summer nights. Hollis hesitates, reluctant to step over the legal line. Caleb isn’t just a vendor. He works part-time at the nightclub. Becoming involved puts them both in murky waters, waters that become crystal clear with the past catches up with Hollis and puts everyone he loves in danger.