YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Rekindled Flame by Andrew Grey
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (June 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 182 pages
- Firefighter Morgan has worked hard to build a home for himself after a nomadic childhood. When Morgan is called to a fire, he finds the family out front, but their tenant still inside. He rescues Richard Smalley, who turns out to be an old friend he hasn’t seen in years and the one person he regretted leaving behind.Richard has had a hard life. He served in the military, where he lost the use of his legs, and has been struggling to make his way since coming home. Now that he no longer has a place to live, Morgan takes him in, but when someone attempts to set fire to Morgan’s house, they both become suspicious and wonder what’s going on.Years ago Morgan was gutted when he moved away, leaving Richard behind, so he’s happy to pick things up where they left off. But now that Richard seems to be the target of an arsonist, he may not be the safest person to be around.
The Private Secretary by Summer Devon
- Publisher: Kate Rothwell (June 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 141 pages
- Down on his luck and desperate for employment, Ezra Seton is offered only one job: to work in the house of a heartless bully, the very man who drove Ezra’s lover away. Gritting his teeth, Ezra takes the position. But neither the new job nor the master of house are close to what he expected. Still, he vows to keep his distance, no matter how difficult maintaining his composure in the face of relentless drollery becomes.Robert Demme’s pleasure-seeking days are over. Having rescued his cousin Ambrose from a lunatic asylum, he expends much of his energy pacifying the fragile eccentric. Hiring an assistant offers some relief—and also intriguing temptation. Unfortunately, the fascinating Seton apparently loathes him. Determined to discover the reason, Robert uses his considerable wit to get under the man’s skin, stunned when his plan backfires. Instead of unraveling the stalwart secretary, Robert has undone himself. All he’s accomplished is a deepening his own interest. Perhaps he senses Robert’s not-so-innocent attraction.When the two spend the night together in an inn, their mutual desire proves too strong. The secretary and the gentleman succumb to lust. But when Ezra’s old flame reappears and the cousin’s experiments go awry, it’s a battle to discover which will win the day: love or lunacy.This edition includes a selection from Simon and the Christmas Spirit, a title by Summer Devon and Bonnie Dee.
Amnesia by Sean Michael
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (June 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 201 pages
- 2nd EditionWho wouldn’t want a do over?When Thaine wakes up in the hospital after a bull-riding injury, he immediately asks for his lover, Jerry. He has no idea who this man next to his bed is, despite the fact Drew insists they have been an item for the last five years.Thaine’s best friend, Jesse, calls Jerry. He thinks it’s a pretty crappy thing to do to the new boyfriend, but tells himself it’s unlikely Jerry will come after so many years. He also doesn’t get why Thaine would pass up the opportunity to be with Drew since he’s young, optimistic, and hardworking. In short, everything Jesse ever wanted in a man.Jerry still carries a torch for his cowboy, so when Thaine asks to go home with him to recover, Jerry agrees. At first they pick up their intense physical relationship right where they left it before the breakup. Jesse, in turn, consoles the now homeless Drew and offers him quite a bit more than a shoulder to cry on. But in the back of all the men’s minds loom Thaine’s lost five years.1st Edition published by Torquere Press, 2006.
- Publication Date: June 13, 2016
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Marc and Wolf have made a new home for their family in the Cambrian mountains west of Britannia. As they help their grandsons navigate their first steps into manhood, the two men discover that putting the final polish on a life crafted together can still reveal the unexpected.BURNISH is the 9th book (13,000 words) of INTO THE FIRE, a steamy historical romance series featuring two strong, stubborn, sexy heroes:
9. BURNISHINTO THE FIRE series
Marcus is a soldier with no army, Wolf a blacksmith armed only with a hammer and his wits. Thrust together when Rome collapses, these former rivals must strike a partnership, one stoked by their past and edged with a searing desire, to forge a future in an unpredictable new world.INTO THE FIRE is the first series of the STORM’S EDGE saga.
- Publication Date: June 13, 2016
- Print Length: 165 pages
- * SAVE UP TO 33% over individual titles when you purchase this series bundle! *Marcus is a soldier with no army, Wolf a blacksmith armed only with a hammer and his wits. Thrust together when Rome collapses, these former rivals must strike a partnership, one stoked by their past and edged with a searing desire, to forge a future in an unpredictable new world.This series bundle includes the final 3 books of INTO THE FIRE (48,000 words total):
9. BURNISHINTO THE FIRE is the first series of the STORM’S EDGE saga.
- Publication Date: June 11, 2016
- Simon is ambitious, has his life mapped out.His path to the top of the career ladder, his relationship leading to successful marriage (complete with the obligatory 2.4 children) – all of it planned to the nth degree.Thing is he doesn’t really enjoy the job he’s doing right now, certain aspects of it bore and aggravate him.But then he knows he’s only marking time, serving his dues so he can tick that box before climbing another rung to the top.
Most days are fairly uneventful, the foibles of customers just an expected – sometimes aggravating – aspect of the work.
The day seemed like any other day, the job his least favorite type.
And then he meets Baz.
Will this man disturb his mundane life in a good way or destroy his sense of self forever?
- Publisher: The Carter Seagrove Project LLC; 1 edition (June 11, 2016)
- After being given the strange stone that Lynn’s son Will found on the beach, Rick finds that life is taking on an altogether different hue – can there be anything in the idea of a lucky charm? Once new romantic partner Tasche enters the scene, Rick’s hopes of long-lasting love skyrocket but will his luck run out when an unfortunate accident destroys the charm?Lucky Charm is the second story in the second series of The Tales of the Unexpected, a series of short unrelated stories which allow me to experiment with different voices and ideas, many of which get translated into other stories. I hope you enjoy reading them just as much as I enjoy writing them.
- Publication Date: June 11, 2016
- ARNING: This eBook contains mature language and content intended for 18+ readers only!Being an openly gay NFL star, Mark Preston gets a lot of heat. When his teammates find out, they immediately want the coaches to let him go. When the coach refuses to give up one of the best players in the league, the guys decide to take matters into their own hands. Bullying Mark on the field and in the locker room, they figure that will make him quit. Wrong.
When Mark finally has enough, he sets up a scrimmage game. He and his squad of other openly gay men versus the straight players. Winnings will go towards support and funding for the LGBT community. If the gays win, the straight men will have to attend a gay event and if the gays lose, they will have to attend a straight event.
When the deal is set, the pressure is on. If there had never been a more heated rivalry, the battle between gay men and straight men would take the cake.
Download for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
A standalone short stories with a collection of 20 bonus romance stories inside!