YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Safe in His Heart by Renae Kaye
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 270 pages
- Safe: Book TwoAndrew and Paul learned about God and Jesus in different churches and realize their views of spirituality are worlds apart.Andrew was raised Catholic and was told his homosexuality was a sin. For his entire life, he hid the truth. He married and had children to present a façade to the world—that of a straight man. It’s not until he has an affair with Paul, who shows him a different side of Jesus, that Andrew realizes he can be gay and still believe in God. Paul’s Jesus is one of acceptance and love, and in Paul’s church, being gay is not a problem.For Paul and Andrew, falling in love is the easy part of their journey. They must make it through the fires of cheating, being discovered, Andrew’s wife leaving, the necessities of childcare and family life, the demands of their jobs, and working on their commitment to each other. Only then can they be safe in each other’s heart.
A Time To Rise by Tal Bauer
- Publisher: NineStar Press (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 319 pages
- History says the Knights Templar were destroyed in 1307.
History is wrong. Vampires haunt the sewers beneath Rome, revenants desecrate graveyards, ghouls devour helpless passersby, and incubi stalk dark alleys and seedy nightclubs in Italy’s capital. Deep in the Vatican, a brotherhood exists, sworn protectors of the earth, and they stand firm against monsters from the dark depths. Operating in secret and silence, they protect our world from the sinister, the etheric, and the evils that exist beyond the Veil.But it’s a lonely life, and Alain Autenberg knows that more than most. His lover was ripped from him years ago, and he vowed never to get close to another soul again. Even when the loneliness presses down on him, and his empty heart cries out for something more.Something more comes in Cristoph Hasse, a new soldier arriving in Rome to serve in the Pontifical Swiss Guard. Young, brash, and fitting in at right angles everywhere he goes, Cris struggles in the murky, deceptive labyrinth of the Vatican. Propelled forward by a past he can’t understand, Cris collides with Alain, and both men crash headfirst into the darkest secret of the Vatican…and of the world.A Time to Rise contains adult content suitable for mature readers only.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 222 pages
- What lurks in Dartmoor?After his father’s death, Finn Darcy returns to his ancestral home to become chief of his werecat clan. The mysterious Druids Lodge lies nestled in the shadows of Dartmoor National Park, where the legendary Beast of Dartmoor, a large panther, roams the woods and moors.Finn cannot take his place as the head of the clan before he claims his mate, Luke Devlin, the one he marked when they were children. Feeling he was deceived at the start of their relationship, Luke refuses to accept his fate. He bides his time, determined to escape when the opportunity presents itself, before Finn’s jealous and possessive dual nature destroys everything they have left.But then werecats and their mates start disappearing, and Finn is adamant his mate must be protected at all costs. Events take a grim turn when Finn is abducted and forced to fight for his life. Luke must choose between his chance at freedom or saving Finn.
- Publication Date: May 2, 2016
- Print Length: 213 pages
- Peace has finally found Darius and his family, but, of course, no good thing can last. A sense of foreboding comes over Darius but he does not heed the warning. Dark times are imminent. When a family friend returns to Eiravia, things are not always as they seem. Slowly family ties and bonds start to fall apart. The clan of Darius faces its hardest test and it may be more than it can possibly withstand. Join Darius on his journey to see how he and his family can withstand the hatred and malevolence of Dark Vengeance.
Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 1 – 3: Wake Up Married, Meet the Family, Do the Holidays by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths
- Publisher: Leta Blake Books (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Join the fun in this new romantic comedy serial by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths! Episode One: Will & Patrick Wake Up MarriedAfter a drunken night of hot sex in Vegas, strangers Will Patterson and Dr. Patrick McCloud wake up married. A quickie divorce is the most obvious way out—unless you’re the heir of a staunchly Catholic mafia boss with a draconian position on the sanctity of marriage. Throw their simmering attraction into the mix and all bets are off!Episode Two: Will & Patrick Meet the FamilyMeeting the family is challenging for every new couple. But for Will and Patrick, the awkward family moments only grow more hilarious–and painful–when they must hide the truth of their predicament from the people they care about most. Throw in the sexual tension flaring between them and you’ve got a recipe for madcap laughs and surprisingly heartwarming feels.Episode Three: Will & Patrick Do the HolidaysA couple’s first holiday season is always a special time. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve are magical when you’re in love. Too bad Will and Patrick’s marriage is a sham and they’re only faking their affection for each other. Or are they? Sparks fly in this episode of the Wake Up Married serial. Will the sexual tension between Will and Patrick finally explode in a needy night of passion? Or will they continue to deny their feelings?Word count: 101,000; page count: 332
Wake Up Married serial, Episodes 4 – 6: Fight Their Feelings, Meet the Mob, Happy Ending by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths
- Publisher: Leta Blake Books (May 2, 2016)
- Continue the fun in Episodes 4 – 6 of the romantic comedy serial by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths! Episode Four: Will & Patrick Fight Their FeelingsWill and Patrick have embraced adding hot sexy-times to their fake marriage, but as their emotions deepen, they confront whether or not they want to be more than friends-with-benefits. The heat is high (and occasionally kinky) as Will and Patrick struggle to accept their mutual affection.Episode Five: Will & Patrick Meet the MobPatrick has finally accepted that he’s in love with Will, but his newfound determination to do something about that runs up against his father-in-law’s mobster plans. Will must face the truth about his family before he can fully come to terms with his feelings for Patrick. And Patrick has to decide if this whackadoodle world is something he truly wants to be part of forever.Episode Six: Will & Patrick’s Happy EndingSure, Will and Patrick are in love now, but they weren’t when they got married in Vegas. For Patrick, that’s no problem, but Will can’t shake his doubts that a relationship started through coercion can ever become the real deal. Since the Molinaro crime family has reversed their position on divorce, Will and Patrick have a chance to rectify their drunken mistake. But is divorce the right choice for them?
Word count: 119,400; page count:
Trent (Alpha’s Reign Book Three) by Zoe Perdita
- Publisher: Zoe Perdita (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Humans nearly died out over a hundred years ago, but the age of wolves is just beginning. . . .Alphas rule what’s left of the world, and humans are little more than slaves. If a human is lucky enough to get bitten by an alpha, a whole new world opens up to them. A world of danger and luxury – sex and submission to their alpha.When Trent is taken captive by Boss Yagami, his mates, Akito and Cole, will do anything to bring him back, but rescuing their alpha isn’t as easy as it seems. For one, Boss Yagami is safe behind the walls of his fortress. For another, Trent might not want to be saved if it risks the lives of his pack.Inside Boss Yagami’s stronghold is the last place Trent wants to find himself. He escaped his father’s clutches once and vowed to never go back. He’s been starved and beaten, weakened so he can’t escape, but Trent won’t give up on seeing his mates again. Most of all, he’ll never rule Neo-Tokyo the way his father does, but his dangerous instincts might not give him a choice.If Akito and Cole help end Boss Yagami’s reign, can they also subdue Trent’s alpha urges with the strength of their love?Contains graphic violence and graphic gay menage sex.
- Publisher: Carina Press (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 207 pages
- Zander and Felix’s relationship has always pushed boundaries—personal and professional alike—but their love and commitment is stronger than ever. So strong that Zander’s ready to ask commitment-shy Felix the question of a lifetime when he’s interrupted. The Chaos is being hacked, and crucial, top secret information about the project that created Zander—and his fellow super soldiers—has been leaked.Neither man could have expected the enormity of what’s discovered at the end of the data trail: an entire colony of super soldiers run by the very doctor who changed Zander’s life forever. And now she needs them both—Zander to train her new crop of soldiers, and Felix’s new crystalline arm to stabilize their body chemistry.With help from the unlikeliest of allies, Zander, Felix and the Chaos crew must destroy the project and all its ill-gotten information. But when the team is split up and Felix is MIA after a dangerous run, galactic disaster is a very real possibility…and Zander may have missed his chance to ask for forever.Book Five of Chaos StationThis book is approximatelyÿ76,000 words
- Publisher: Jubilation Media (May 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 315 pages
- On the 4th of July in the year 2115, sixteen-year-old Spartak Jones is betrayed, kidnapped and sold, the first legal slave since the Civil War, just as America splinters into a bloody power struggle between the families of the ruling elite. Fighting for survival, freedom and love, the Olympic bound athlete proves to be a lethal warrior, resourceful, fearless, loyal and not shy about his sexuality. His exploits awaken a long-dormant liberal underground and he becomes a symbol of hope, a handsome flesh and blood icon for an America that used to be and might be again—if he can endure.Dark, twisted, dystopian, uplifting, and romantic—The Chronicles of Spartak (Rising Son) delivers a 22nd century LGBT action hero who will make you cheer.Warning:
No Apocalypse. No Zombies. No Vampires. No Magic Wands. No Dragons. Just a touch of science fiction and an extraordinary teenager battling to protect those he loves. Can he play classical piano? Of course. Can he save democracy? Maybe.
Learning to Love by Felice Stevens
- Publisher: Felice Stevens (April 30, 2016)
- After ten years away from home, bad boy caterer Gideon Marks has a lot to prove. Getting the holiday catering job at his childhood synagogue is the first step in demonstrating to everyone he didn’t turn out to be the failure they predicted. What he doesn’t count on is Rabbi Jonah Fine, his high school nemesis and secret crush, stirring up old feelings Gideon thought long gone and secrets he’s buried deep for years.
An unexpectedly passionate encounter shocks Gideon, but he pushes Jonah away, convinced he isn’t good enough to be in a relationship and would never be accepted by Jonah’s father. But Jonah hangs tough—he won’t allow Gideon to hide or run away from life again. And when it comes to love, Gideon learns the most important lessons aren’t always taught in school.