Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
Eyes Only for You (Eyes of Love Book 2) by Andrew Grey
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 191 pages
- Sequel to Eyes Only for Me
Eyes of Love: Book TwoMarcello Bagnini has a history of falling for the wrong men, and it seems he’s done it again. Working out at the gym with his straight friend Jerry is becoming harder by the day—in more ways than one. Worse yet, Jerry isn’t the only one who notices Marcello’s wandering eyes. So instead of risking his friendship with Jerry and alienating the other guys at the gym, Marcello keeps his feelings to himself.Real estate agent Jerry Foland has never explored his interest in other men, but there’s something different about Marcello, and Jerry’s starting to think he might like to see where his attraction could lead. However, Jerry’s controlling father makes it clear that it’s either stay on the straight and narrow or Jerry can say good-bye to his family.As much as they try to stay away from each other, their lives overlap, both at the gym and when Jerry is contracted to sell the home of one of Marcello’s friends. Friendship grows into more, but Jerry’s father has his own agenda, and it doesn’t include having a gay son.
Ben and Shiloh (The Belladonna Arms Book 4) by John Inman
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 216 pages
- A Belladonna Arms NovelShiloh Smart is alone and looking for a fresh start. Convinced he’s finished with love forever, he signs a lease at the Belladonna Arms, a tacky, run-down apartment building situated high on a hill in downtown San Diego.Determined to turn his back on romance, Shiloh works hard at carving out a life for himself where love doesn’t stand a chance and staying single is all that matters.Then his drag queen landlord’s nephew, Ben Moss, moves in. Thanks to a rumor Ben has heard since childhood of a fifty-year-old crime and a fortune in stolen money, he sets out to find the loot supposedly hidden decades ago in his uncle’s apartment building.The minute Ben spots a kilted Shiloh toddling off to work at the Scottish restaurant up the street where he waits tables, he falls hard and fast for the aloof young redhead. Even a hidden treasure can’t compete in Ben’s eyes with the beautiful waiter with the fiery copper hair.But even while he diligently works to break down Shiloh’s defenses, Ben doesn’t give up his quest for buried treasure. Soon, as their friendship deepens, the two young men join forces in a search for the stolen cash.As the treasure hunt gathers steam and all the tenants get involved, Ben and Shiloh come to realize the greatest treasure isn’t buried in the Belladonna Arms at all. It’s buried far deeper—in each other’s hearts!
On the Streets of New Orleans by Lynn Lorenz
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (October 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 162 pages
- 2nd EditionBreakfast at Tiffany’s Waffles and WingsA year after Hurricane Katrina, Scott is back in the city he loves, the city that offered him sanctuary from rural Louisiana and its prejudices, but living in a homeless shelter can be almost as dangerous as the streets.The storm cost Tony his family, his home, and his direction in life. Now he’s squatting and stealing to make ends meet, and he’s lost all hope of things getting better.When Scott and Tony meet, they realize it’s time to stop merely surviving. It’s time to start living again. Together.Charlie’s Mission
Charlie is an ex-addict plagued by memories of the past. He’s doing penance working at a homeless shelter, staying away from men, drugs, and anything resembling happiness. He’s convinced he doesn’t deserve more.
Devon is determined to keep the dealers out of his neighborhood. No one operates there without his permission. When he brings a sick young man who was selling drugs to the mission, he meets Charlie and can’t stop thinking of the man with the haunted eyes. He’s determined to give Charlie a taste of pleasure, despite Charlie’s claims that he’s not worthy of it.
First Edition of Charlie’s Mission published by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure, 2012.
First Edition of Breakfast at Tiffany’s published by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure, 2010.
- Publication Date: October 10, 2016
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Freedom wasn’t supposed to be this dangerous…When succubus Reth finally meets their soul quota and gains freedom from Hell, they decide to take up residence in New Orleans. Immediately they discard the body they’ve been wearing since 1952 and slip into something a little more virile, pleased to find they get a cozy apartment for their trouble. Too bad the apartment has a joint lease with their body’s ex-boyfriend Jude.Jude is walking around with a black eye and a bad attitude, and when Reth tries to explain things, Jude doesn’t believe them. Plus, he refuses to move out. Reth doesn’t want to take Jude’s soul, and they really like this body. So they show him some succubus action minus the soul-grabbing, hoping to scare him off.But they never expected for the mortal to take a liking to them. And they never could have predicted just how pure Jude’s soul would be. When Reth unwittingly commits a sin against Lucifer, they’ll need Jude’s help to avoid an eternity of suffering… For them both.WARNING: Contains abuse themes (but not between the main characters) and graphic content.
- Publisher: NineStar Press (October 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 185 pages
- After losing both of his parents, Academy of Magecraft student Steven Durant doesn’t want to see anyone else lose a loved one before their time. Traditional resurrection methods, however, only create mindless, flesh-hungry zombies; they’re no cure for death. He’s certain his unique brand of necromancy—using alchemy and blood magic—is the only answer.When his boyfriend, Dax Everhart, has a fatal accident, Steven sees no choice but to use his experimental Lazarus Elixir. Dax comes back wrong, but the more humans he consumes, the more human he becomes.With the help of his best friends, his ghostly aunt, and her living doll homunculus, Steven fights to regain normalcy and repair his shattered relationship with Dax. But with Dax openly embracing his monstrous nature, Steven shoulders the guilt of assisting in a murder spree that could lead the mundane and magical police right to their door.
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (October 8, 2016)
- What do you do when you finally prove the existence of the otherworld, but the ghosts kick your ass?For Trent Pielmeyer, the answer is run like hell — away from his hostile family, away from the disbelieving cops, and far, far, far away from anything that smacks of the supernatural. After seven years’ captivity in a whacked-out alternate dimension, he is so over legend tripping.When Christophe Clavret spots Trent in a Portland bar, he detects a kindred spirit — another man attempting to outrun the darkness of his own soul. But despite their sizzling chemistry, Trent’s hatred of the uncanny makes Christophe hesitant to confide the truth: he’s a werewolf, one of a dwindling line, the victim of a genetic curse extending back to feudal Europe.
But dark forces are at work, threatening more than their growing love. If Christophe can’t win Trent’s trust, and if Trent can’t overcome his fear of the paranormal, the cost could be Trent’s freedom and Christophe’s humanity. Or it might be both their lives.
* * * * * * *
The Legend Tripping novels can be read in order or enjoyed on their own.
Word count: 87,200; page count: 349
- Publisher: Charmed Chicken Media (October 8, 2016)
- Equestrian Derek Whitten watched his dreams fall with the last jump at the Athens Olympics, losing both the gold medal and his lover in one fateful day. Now, two years later, financial troubles have forced him to consider selling his prize horse, and Derek turns to the one man he trusts. A simple business transaction, that’s all, no matter how much he wants it to be more.It was Charles DeMorinson’s mare that Derek rode in the Olympics, and though Charles never blamed Derek for his horse’s performance, both his dream and his lover slipped through his grasp. He’s spent the years since regretting not fighting harder for their relationship. Now Derek’s back on his doorstep, in need of his help.
Time and distance did little to cool their attraction to each other. And when Derek returns, Charles is ready to stake the claim he should have made in Athens. If he holds on too tightly he’ll earn nothing but resentment, but Charles let Derek go once, and he won’t make the same mistake again. He just has to convince him that they both need one thing—each other.