Welcome to this Weekend’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 273 pages
- Seventeen-year-old Connor works his butt off to maintain the golden-boy persona he’s created. He has the grades, the extracurriculars, the athletics, and a part-time job at his dad’s shop… every detail specifically chosen to ensure the college scholarships he needs to get the hell out of the Podunk town where he lives. The last thing he needs is an unexpected attraction to Graham, an eyeliner-wearing soccer phenom from St. Louis, who makes him question his goals and his sexuality. Sure, he’s noticed good-looking boys before—that doesn’t have to mean anything, right?—but he’s got a girlfriend. There’s no room on the agenda for hooking up with Graham, but the heart doesn’t always follow the rules.As he and Graham grow close, other aspects of Connor’s life fall apart. Family pressure, bad luck, and rumors threaten to derail his carefully laid plans. Suddenly the future he’s fighting for doesn’t seem quite as alluring, especially if he has to deny who he really is to achieve it.
- Publisher: Inkubus Publishing LLC (October 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 167 pages
- The rocket. It conjures images of exploration. A long, metal vehicle hard enough to thrust through the earth’s atmosphere and into the eager depths of space. Ride with us across ten different stories of phallic discovery, each one throbbing with mystery, adventure, horny aliens, and naked astronauts.An outcast finds a love he never thought he’d know after crash-landing on a virgin planet. A freighter captain returns home to discover that he has a new roommate–a former sex slave. An astronaut, lost and far from home, discovers that he’s been captured by a race of aliens curious about his anatomy. Join us for Rocket Ride, an anthology of desire, lust, and love among the stars.
The First Act by Vanesssa Mulberry
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 215 pages
- April 1594. William Moodie thinks he’s in love with celebrated actor Richard Brasyer. When Brasyer’s playing company, Goldfox’s Men, comes to town, William is only too willing to leave his country life for the opportunities of the theater and a life in London. Determined to become Richard’s apprentice, William seeks to impress his mentor with his acting—and please him in bed.Meanwhile, Richard struggles to escape his past as a spy and disentangle himself from the manipulations of his former master and ex-lover, Bennett Goldfox. Swearing off a relationship with his new apprentice proves difficult for Richard, as William uses all his youthful charms to seduce him. When Bennett’s life is threatened, Richard is lured back into the game for one final mission, and he and William travel to Cambridge to hunt down a list of traitors to the Crown.In the midst of danger and deception, Richard and William come to truly see each other, faults and all, and realize their feelings run deeper than either expected.
- Publisher: NineStar Press (October 17, 2016)
- Now that the crew of The Prayer have settled down on an uninhabited alien world, their captain intends for them to forge a new life for themselves. But Khurshed’s plans are interrupted when the ship receives a distress call from a nearby planet. While most of his lovers are excited by the prospect of making contact with their new neighbors, First Officer Antoine argues that responding might endanger the crew. As it turns out, his fears are well placed…
- Publisher: The Carter Seagrove Project LLC; 1 edition (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 103 pages
- After 25 years of marriage and working hard, Will and Stewart are looking forward to taking things a little easier. But it seems that everyone else has other plans. The fuse in this powder keg of events is lit when Stewart’s son Anthony goes AWOL, dumping his son Jonah on the pair.In having to look after the two-year-old boy, Will, in particular, is forced to reconnect with the nightmare of his own fatherless childhood, which was also dominated by his mother’s addiction to drugs and alcohol. Only Gran and Grandad were there to keep things together – and in some respects, they still do.When Anthony’s scheming ex demands custody of Jonah, Will and Stewart are faced with the prospect of losing him, and they are forced to make some difficult choices, with startling results. When Will’s mother dies, and his grandfather admits to a painful truth, Will has no choice but to resolve the hurts of the past and embrace the future.
- Publisher: Warner Vision (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 174 pages
- “I want to spend the night with you.” Then he kissed me, and surprisingly I kissed back. I don’t know why, I guess it was the jet lag. It got deeper and deeper the longer we kissed. This is really weird, I thought that when I quit being a maid this would stop too…
“Mhm!” He moaned. That sound drove me crazy. I flipped him over on the bed, so he was laying down and I was on top. He pulled at the hem of my shirt and I, oddly, took it off and connected our lips again…this is so weird. I must be really tired or something. I broke apart the kiss and moved to his neck. I sucked on every and any spot I could, until I found his sweet spot. I slightly bit down and he moaned again. I went back up and kissed him again. His hands went down to my pants and undid the buckle than the zipper. I was to invested in the kiss to stop him, I don’t even know if I wanted to stop him. He was just about to pull my pants down…Warning: Explicit m/m erotic romance full of awww, oooh, and oh my. Oh and some super-hot naked wrestling in a basement, a British television fetish, and maybe a little Billy Joel…is that weird? You may be right.
- Publisher: Beth Michele (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 237 pages
- A M/M Standalone Contemporary Romance.Left at the altar. Dumped. Abandoned. Jilted.That only happened in books. Fictional disasters like the kind I wrote. It wasn’t supposed to happen to me, Sam Stone. My life was supposed to be orderly. Organized. Perfect.But I had no control over my fiancé’s decision to leave me.What better place to be alone while nursing my broken heart than in paradise, right? Two weeks of sandy beaches and tranquil waters to quietly rethink my life.That’s what I thought anyway—until Drew Mariano came along and shook everything up. He shook me up.He made me forget myself. And that was good.He made me want to take chances. And that was hard.
He made me feel high on life. And that was amazing.
But I was afraid…the higher I got…
I was going
**This is a contemporary romance for readers eighteen and over due to language and graphic sexual content.**
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (October 15, 2016)
- Bonding over the blues is just the start — if they can learn to trust each other.Jack Daley left his music career behind — along with his domineering father — and is struggling to make a new life for himself and his autistic sister in Bluewater Bay. When a summer storm sweeps a handsome stranger into his general store, Jack is more than ready for a fling. No strings attached, because Jack can’t share the secrets he and his sister are hiding from. Unfortunately, his feelings refuse to stay casual.Mark Keao is married to his job as a costume designer on Wolf’s Landing. He’s autistic, so he’s used to people not knowing how to interact with him, but that doesn’t mean he wants to be a hermit. Especially when he meets Jack Daley, who dances with brooms, shares his love of the blues, and gets him like no one else. But relationships have proven complicated in the past.Just when Mark is ready to try anyway, Jack pulls back. But Mark isn’t giving up, and neither is Jack’s sister. And then there’s the music both men love, bringing them together time and again. It will take trust, though, to bring them together for good.* * * * * * *The Bluewater Bay stories can be read in any order — jump in wherever you’d like!Word count:52,800; page count:198
Last Chance: A Detective Beston Mystery (Detective Beston Series Book 1) by A.C. Burch
- Publisher: HomePort Press (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 69 pages
- Almost-billionaire Vaughn Kreisler has vanished without a trace. So has his money, save the few million he left behind for his wife. When his yacht, the Last Chance, arrives in Grand Bahama, only one person is aboard—a feisty blonde who seems unconcerned about Kreisler’s disappearance. Detective Lieutenant Paul Beston’s investigation is hobbled from the start by the lack of a corpse and his growing infatuation for the prime suspect. When an ex-lover outs Beston at work, his colleagues abandon him, and an old rival exacts a violent revenge. The disgraced detective has only one person on his side—the alleged murderer.
Slave Hunt (The Subs Clulb Book 5) by J.A. Rock
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (October 15, 2016)
- Thirty people. Two hours. Only the strong will survive.When Riddle decides to put on a slave hunt, the Subs Club is on board. Tops hunting bottoms in the woods with paintball guns? Yes. Captives strung up on whipping posts, at the mercy of their captors?Hell yes.But on the morning of the hunt, nothing’s going according to plan. Miles and Drix are at odds over Miles’s reluctance to move in together. Dave is determined to show up D, who thinks Dave won’t last two minutes in the woods. Gould finds himself torn between obeying his master’s orders and living out a longtime fantasy. And Kamen inadvertently becomes a double agent when he aligns himself with two different parties.By the end of the hunt, alliances will be forged and broken, loyalties will be tested, relationships will be strengthened…and someone will barrel roll. Narrated by ten different characters, Slave Hunt tells the story of two hours in the woods that will change everyone forever. Or at least, remind them that love is the greatest victory of all.* * * * * * *
Word count: 43,900; page count: 166
Drawn In by Barbara Elsborg
- Publisher: Barbara Elsborg (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 336 pages
- Undercover police officer Kell has crossed the line. He’s become trapped in an abusive relationship with his violent thug of a boss and sees no way back without wrecking months of work. The hope of ever being involved with someone who respects him seems a distant dream.
Private investigator Gethin is depressed that the bulk of his work involves following unfaithful partners. He knows just what it’s like to be cheated on. Even worse, his relationship with his ex is complicated and Gethin can see no way of breaking free of a guy who so desperately needs him.
A chance encounter brings Kell and Gethin together, entwining their lives with secrets and danger. They both have reasons to keep things casual. But there are consequences to zipless fucks. Not only do they have to survive people trying to kill them, they need to trust each other and keep their wits about them, while ensuring their hearts stay intact.
- Publisher: Hilltop Press; 1 edition (October 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 78 pages
- “There was precious little evidence, and certainly nothing concrete, to confirm that I liked boys. I just knew that I’d fallen for him. And if he’d been a girl or a… or a frog… maybe I would have felt just the same love towards her or it.”When two friends move to a new school, they expect some change but nothing like the events that unfold over several terms.A schoolboy crush takes hold and refuses to let go, propelling both boys towards a moment so devastating it will change their lives forever.
A gripping and moving coming-of-age novella from the author of the award-winning novel FAG and the novella Pride.