Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Dinner at Jack’s by Rick R. Reed
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 243 pages
- Personal chef Beau St. Clair, recently divorced from his cheating husband, returns to the small Ohio River town where he grew up to lick his wounds. Jack Rogers lives with his mother, Maisie, in that same small town, angry at and frightened of the world. Jack has a gap in his memory that hides something he dares not face, and he’s probably suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.Maisie, seeking relief from her housebound and often surly son, hires Beau to cook for Jack, hoping the change might help bring Jack, once a handsome and vibrant attorney, back to his former self. But can a new face and comfort food compensate for the terror lurking in Jack’s past?Slowly the two men begin a dance of revelation and healing. Food and compassion build a bridge between Beau and Jack, a bridge that might lead to love.But will Jack’s demons allow it? His history could just as easily tear them apart as bring them together.
- Publication Date: October 3, 2016
- Print Length: 249 pages
- The enchanted story of an unusual romance in a very normal time.San Francisco. 1947. The war is over and the boys are home.Nick Williams, a native of the City, served in the Navy during the war. Now he lives with his lover Jeffery Klein, Esq., in Jeffery’s house. He knows he needs to move on, but he can’t. Not yet at least.Carter Jones, a transplant from south Georgia, stayed home during the war. His draft board said his job as a fireman was more important. He’s living with his best friend and former lover, Henry Winters, who spends most nights across the Bay in Oakland with his current beau. As hard as Carter works on his body and at his job, the lonely nights are empty.Two handsome men in one beautiful city. Can they find each other? Across a crowded room?An Enchanted Beginning is the complete back story of this wonderful love affair.Starting in 1947, this book is composed of several parts that move the reader gently through an unusual love that starts during a time when everything and everyone was supposed to be getting back to normal. From 1947 through 1950 and beyond, Nick & Carter’s love is anything but normal.If you’re a fan of true romance and love to see it blossom in the most unusual of times, this is the book for you.A note to readers — This first two parts of this book contain revised and updated material from two previous novellas: 1947: When Nick Met Carter and 1948: When Nick & Carter Fell In Love. Three new parts include events in Nick & Carter’s relationship during 1949 and 1950.These stories are a prequel to the Nick Williams Mystery series of books, which start in 1953 with The Unexpected Heiress.
Delaney and the Autumn Masque (Victorian Holiday Hearts Book 4) by Summer Devon and Bonnie Dee
- Publisher: Duet Publishing; 1 edition (October 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 98 pages
- A spicy harvest treat from Devon and Dee.Delaney, former pickpocket and now a member of the Andrews theater clan, performs magic tricks as Billbo the Magnificent. Hired to entertain at a fancy dress ball, the magician is struck by the lurking, dramatic figure of the Grim Reaper. He follows Death to a quiet room for a glorious, lustful encounter.With his identity hidden, impoverished gentleman Bartholomew Bancroft dares to indulge in an out-of-character moment to quench his forbidden yearning for another man’s touch. But in the light of day, he can’t dismiss his memories of the mysterious magician or a craving to see him again.Bartholomew enlists the dexterous conjurer to teach him to pick pockets. His plan: to retrieve his hand-crafted jewelry taken by a vengeful ex-lover. During the lessons, Bartholomew and Delaney yield to desire, certain their affair will last only until they retrieve Bartholomew’s stolen work.At another costume ball, the gentleman and the magician work together to foil the thief, but when all masks are abandoned at last, can lasting love remain?
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 324 pages
- When the two moons of Thalazar cross orbits, the Warrior Pledge must be completed or the cat-shifting Mafdeti nation will face annihilation. There are four who can save the people and their land: the Silver Shining from Rock, the Great Heart Farseeing, the Changeling, and the Pure. They must find each other before time runs out.Silver-eyed Checa is Captain of the Guard for the Mafdeti. Thanks to the friendship and loyalty of Heath, son of the Mafdeti Matriarch, Checa has survived and thrived after a childhood of horrific abuse. He knows Heath is his Bond-Mate but refuses to bond with the younger man because he feels he isn’t worthy. Nor does Heath’s mother approve of her son bonding with a lowborn warrior.Together they face deadly wing-strikes from carnivorous birds, earthquake, betrayal, ambush, and an enemy invasion, only to be confronted with the possibility that the Warrior Pledge will bond Checa and Heath to others. If Checa is to complete the Warrior Pledge, he must overcome the belief that he doesn’t deserve Heath’s love and fight for the one man who can make him whole.
- Publication Date: October 3, 2016
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Roderick Anderson was on the run. He had to hide from the police and from anyone who believed what Denver Trenton had set him up for. Denver f&&king Trenton! He’d been gorgeous, he’d been terrific in bed, but the man was more dangerous than Roderick could’ve ever guessed.
But now the story gets even more complicated.
Gilmar was Roderick’s assistant, young and handsome and straight, and he’d do anything to help his boss. But he never expected to become “curious” about the muscular detective who was investigating the case. Gilmar wasn’t just sinking into the mystery surrounding his boss’s alleged crime; he was sinking into temptation for the detective he should’ve been avoiding. But he’d soon find, that when that detective was around, he couldn’t keep his hands to himself… or his clothes on.
Leo was the detective on the case, strong and hard working. He wouldn’t stop until he found Roderick Anderson, and no one would stop him. Or so he thought. Until he met Gilmar. The beautiful young man set his heart and body ablaze like he hadn’t felt in years. And he was about to let the case get away from him if it meant getting a chance to be with him.
But no of the men could’ve guessed where this mess would take them. To the edge of danger, to the edge of lust, and to the final truth, of what really happened to Denver Trenton.THIS IS THE SECOND PART TO “KISS AND KILL: A GAY THRILLER” AND IS BEST READ IN ORDER AFTER THE FIRST BOOK.
THIS TITLE CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT AND ADULT CONTENT AND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS!!!
- Publisher: Carina Press (October 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Falling for the drag queen next doorMitch Dalton can’t stop fantasizing about his sexy and confident drag queen neighbor. He wants to make a move, but he’s had a lot less experience with men and isn’t sure Chi-Chi would be interested in a guy who’s never gone all the way—let alone a widower and struggling single father. And when Mitch’s child care falls through, he needs Chi-Chi’s help more than he needs a boyfriend.Chi-Chi Ramirez has his own struggles: getting his degree one class at a time, working too many jobs and performing at a nightclub to make his Broadway dreams come true. Mitch’s offer of a nanny position is too good to pass up, even if seeing Mitch every day and not being able to touch him is torture. But when even a simple handshake feels like pure sex, soon touching is all either of them can think about.A one-night stand, a quick fling—that’s all Chi-Chi can give if he’s going to leave town for New York City. But once they finally get a taste of each other, what if Mitch wants more?One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise! Find out more at CarinaPress.com/RomancePromise
- Publisher: Torrid Books (October 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 180 pages
- Jax Sequeros is the sole-surviving member of an ancient cult of vampire killers, the Sangue Cacadore. He promised his father he would carry on the traditions of the group—a unique band of shape-shifters who change into black panthers—and breed a new generation.Jax has no problem with carrying out his father’s wishes, until he meets Michel Chopiak, a Russian sex-slave. With the aid of a gay elf named Al Fairfeather, his friend Corey—who is a vampire—and a fairy named Lorelai, Jax takes up his heritage and goes on a vampire hunt, but what he finds is the love of his life.
- Publisher: Ink & Smith Publishing LLC (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 316 pages
- King of New York fashion and editor-in-chief of the prestigious Couture magazine, Miles Brodeur loves his demanding job and a routine that means he always knows what’s coming next. Deeply involved in the magazine’s content and culture, Miles doesn’t have the time or the desire for a relationship.Alexander Mackenzie is a former model turned magazine editor who is just learning about the politics that exist at the intersection of high fashion and publishing. He’s always dreamt of turning Miles’ head and one night, at a glamorous party, his fantasy becomes reality. But Miles’ workaholic nature conflicts with Alexander’s belief that “there’s more to life than what’s printed on the pages of a magazine.”Despite their fundamental differences, Alexander can’t help but follow Miles back to New York, and once there it becomes clear their association could be addicting–and possibly life-changing.Set in a world where the beauty of art and the written word collide, Miles is confronted by a fundamental question: is someone ever worth slowing down for?
- Publication Date: October 1, 2016
I should have never tried to spy on the MMM in the woods!
I thought an in-the-closet cutie like me would have had more luck in my freshman year at college with a discrete hookup here and there. But when school turned out to be a dry well, I decided to hit the road for a little spring break camping adventure in the redwoods.
Little did I realize it was the site for one of the juiciest and most unthinkable scenes of my entire life… a group of hot, young alphas in the woods.
And after they catch me spying on their fun, I realize that I’m in way over my head…
- Publication Date: October 1, 2016
- Print Length: 43 pages
- His Ability To Get The Necessary Cash To Pay Zeke Is Becoming Irrelevant As Kevin Finds Himself Oddly Turned On By Being Forced To Provide The “Alternative Payments” – But Will His Upcoming Payment Involving The Massively-Endowed DariusTurn Out To Be More Than He Can Handle?Desperate for money to clear his brother’s account with a vicious drug dealer, Kevin borrowed money from Zeke, a rather unconventional loan shark. Whereas most loan sharks deal strictly in cash, Zeke provides an alternative payment option in which borrowers like Kevin who can’t make their payments on time perform sexual acts with men that are recorded and streamed live on a gay porn website.Kevin is straight, but in the process of proving his willingness to make the alternate payments if needed, he found himself becoming very aroused by submitting to Zeke’s gay sexual demands. Even after failing to make his first cash payment and being forced to endure a painful and humiliating experience at the hands of one of Zeke’s business associates, Kevin can’t help but want more – and more he shall have – MUCH more!Zeke has let Kevin know that should he need to once again use the alternative payment method, it will be with Darius – a big man with an even bigger endowment who is not going to be satisfied with just oral pleasure. Kevin knows that Darius is going to stretch him wide and punish him deep if he can’t come up with the next cash payment on time – and he’s not sure if he’s more scared or turned on by that prospect!This book contains explicit depictions of sexuality between consenting adults, including dubcon/reluctant gay sex, domination and submission, oral sex/fellatio, male erotic humiliation, interracial gay sex, and huge size M/M penetration. It is intended for adult audiences only.
- Publication Date: October 1, 2016
- Print Length: 58 pages
- When Conrad come back to his hometown, he is no more the same guy who left his family and his best friend Doug years ago. A new openly gay Conrad meets again his first love, Doug, and his young son Joss. Can Doug remember everything about the old days?
- Publisher: The Carter Seagrove Project LLC; 2 edition (October 1, 2016)
- Meet Dane Danois – the most fabulous gay man in the Universe … in his own, never humble opinion. A man driven to live life to the full, and if there’s a chance that he can help a friend along the way, he will. A sharp-suited, sharp-witted, sometimes reckless, sometimes dangerous, always intoxicating agent of change … and loyal to a T.In The End Of The Road? Dane is back in London. Four years on the rollercoaster with Ace have left him broke, divorced, and disconnected from the world and the friends he once cherished so much. In reconnecting with Susie and Anton, Dane begins the painful process of making the change to find true happiness. There is much healing to go through first, issues to address with Eugene, and loose ends to tie off with past lovers. End of the road? Not on your life! More of a renaissance – the new Dane may be calmer, drink green tea and do yoga, but the fire is still burning fiercely in his belly. With life, at age 50, beginning to turn a corner, and maybe at last making some sense, a proposal arrives out of the blue – along with the question: Was it always a matter of when and not if?The Great Dane Saga charts the life of Dane Danois, and his many and varied friendships and relationships over the course of a 40 year period. The six parts of the story do not run in strict chronological order. That is because the story was never going to be a saga, but after I finished part one, it was clear that Dane was not going to shut up until I had written down everything he wanted to say – he was a poor narrator. Dane is neither wholly good nor wholly bad – he is just Dane – perfect in his imperfections.The six parts of The Great Dane Saga originally appeared in 2013, in single volumes, and then in the compendium titled All The World. All volumes were removed from the shelf in 2014 for re-editing. The six individual volumes, and the compendium, will re-appear during the course of 2016.
- Publisher: Christine Wright; 1 edition (October 1, 2016)
- “Never tempt fate. It has a way of biting you beneath the armor.”
-Xolian sayingCaptain Quinn has always been the savior, rescuing his little human mate Del from every unlikely predicament. Even with Quinn’s protective nature and Del’s tendency to find trouble, they balance each other. The mated pair are ecstatic, anxiously awaiting the birth of their twins, when disaster strikes. A mysterious illness waylays the Captain, leaving Del in charge. Being the Captain leaves Del in a bind–pregnant, a magnet for trouble, Del struggles to find his feet and keep everyone safe. All their lives are deeply impacted by Del’s command decision to seek assistance from an old enemy.Brync and Kai fear Kai’s parents won’t accept their blossoming relationship. When Kai is ordered to return home Brync must make the decision of his life.Rathian Raider Hastor, annoyed that he’s been mated to a Xolian, plans to ignore the spoiled, whiny, green-eyed alien until he dies from exposure to the desert climate. But Braxx may be more interesting and resilient than Hastor first expected.Now if those babies would just arrive on time and follow their fathers well laid out plan, life could get back to normal.
“Super sexy…sassy and sweet with a rush of danger all rolled into one book!”
Five star review of Gravitational Forces, Book 2 of the Mated to the Captain Series
Boys in Season (Boys In… Book 2) by Clare London
- Publisher: Jocular Press (January 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 106 pages
- A collection of Clare London stories full of sweet, sexy romance, and boys seeking friendship, fun and inspiration.A GOOD YEAR
It’s Joe and Duncan’s first Christmas as a married couple, and there are bound to be tensions, right? Joe’s a man of few words, unlike Duncan, but he loves his guy and is happy to let Duncan talk as much as he needs. He’s even resigned to the occasional argument. But when Duncan wakes him in the middle of the night, Joe hopes he has something more interesting to share than what gifts to buy.LUCKY DIP
Andy Jackson always knew that class 2C’s help in preparing for the annual Christmas Fair would be a mixed blessing. Then he’s paired up on the Lucky Dip with Greg, the man who dumped him but now can’t keep away, the pupils are either lecturing him on his lovelife or losing bladder control, and no one’s fixed the broken handle on the storage room. It may all be one whoopee cushion too far for him.SECRET SANTA
Seb and Jamie argue over most things, even in the season of presumed good will. When a totally unsuitable “Secret Santa” present for each of them causes even more tension, the hostility threatens to ruin the pleasant Christmas meal they had planned with friends. But there are strange forces at work tonight and both of them seem to be acting out of character. They find they’re working together in the kitchen, sharing confidences, and admitting to feelings they never dared before – and cooking up something rather more exciting than food!
Drew hates the Christmas season – the noise, the crowds, the commercialism, the enforced jollity. But on one notable bus journey, his friend Joe finally speaks out against Drew’s grumpiness and, for Drew, things will never be the same again!
Caleb and Owen are all but living together, but one couldn’t call it a harmonious time. Owen likes things to be his way, and Caleb just likes to argue. Two alphas, crazy for each other, but reluctant to give ground. When a silly challenge over how a late Christmas card is addressed turns into something more personal, passion is the only thing left to distract them.
IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS
In the small hours of the morning, on opposite sides of town, Jake and Matty each seek a shoulder to cry on after a fierce argument. But when their long-suffering listeners have had enough, it’s time for the guys to realize where they’ve gone wrong.
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (October 1, 2016)
- Print Length: 289 pages
- Running into your ex is hard enough without a dangerous stalker in the mix.
Charles Hunter’s team is on a mission to extract an unidentified ATF agent from an undercover job gone wrong. All they’ve got to go on is the rendezvous location — until Charles recognizes the ex he hasn’t seen in years. Their “simple rescue mission” is about to get a lot more complicated.
For Ángel Medina, adjusting to life after his cartel nightmare is hard enough without confronting memories of a failed relationship. All he wants is a fresh start. But when a violent stalker lashes out from the shadows, Ángel realizes his nightmare is far from over.
As the stalker’s obsession escalates and bodies start dropping, Charles and Ángel are thrown together in a desperate search for the culprit. Tempers flare and old passions reignite, drawing them back into the same turbulent relationship that once ended in disaster.
But the stalker isn’t letting go — and the next strike might hit straight through the heart.
* * * * * * *
Word count: 89,700; page count: 343