Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Where We Left Off (Middle of Somewhere Book 3) by Roan Parrish
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 290 pages
- Middle of Somewhere: Book ThreeLeo Ware may be young, but he knows what he wants. And what he wants is Will Highland. Snarky, sophisticated, fiercely opinionated Will Highland, who burst into Leo’s unremarkable life like a supernova… and then was gone just as quickly.For the past miserable year, Leo hasn’t been able to stop thinking about the powerful connection he and Will shared. So, when Leo moves to New York for college, he sweeps back into Will’s life, hopeful that they can pick up where they left off. What begins as a unique friendship soon burns with chemistry they can’t deny… though Will certainly tries.But Leo longs for more than friendship and hot sex. A romantic to his core, Leo wants passion, love, commitment—everything Will isn’t interested in giving. Will thinks romance is a cheesy fairy tale and love is overrated. He likes his space and he’s happy with things just the way they are, thank you very much. Or is he? Because as he and Leo get more and more tangled up in each other’s lives, Will begins to act like maybe love is something he could feel after all.
It Takes Two to Tango (Fur, Fangs, and Felines Book 3) by M.A. Church
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 259 pages
- Fur, Fangs, and Felines: Book ThreeCan two very different men find the love they need to survive?Remi Ginn’s an easygoing werecat with a love of snarky T-shirts. He would be perfectly happy with a human mate. Is that what the goddess Bast gives him? Of course not. Instead she gifts him with Marshell, a Vetala, a snakelike nonshifter who drinks blood to survive. A man who’s just as toppy as Remi—and even more powerful than the West Falls Clowder’s Alpha and heir apparent.While Remi is deciding whether he can handle the fates’ choice, hunters attack Marshell. Afterward, in an explosion of passion, Remi and Marshell mate and Remi declares Marshell his. Now they have to figure out how to make their relationship work as they dance around each other.The clowder is in turmoil, and Remi’s acceptance of Marshell rocks the very foundation of the insular group. The consequences will be far-reaching. And if that isn’t problem enough, the situation with the hunters is far from resolved… as proved by the appearance of an Alpha werewolf.
Lost in Loveland (Welcome to Loveland Book 2) by K-lee Klein
- Publisher: K-lee Klein Books (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 157 pages
- ~Loveland, Colorado is a special place, a community of creativity and art, with scenic views and majestic mountains. The city brought Lucky and Jack together, but staying that way will take more than cold-air kisses and sweet valentines.~Jack Canon should be over-the-top happy. He has a job that makes him proud, students who make him laugh, a studio that brings out his creativity, and a man who treats him like he walks on water. But shadows from his past keep coming between him and the joy that should fill his heart. Jack needs to reconcile some bitter loose ends, before he can move forward.Lucky Roberts is in love—hook, line, and kitchen sink. He wants to shout his feelings to the rooftops and scatter little handmade valentines all over the world. He thinks he’s okay with not being perfect, and knows Jack isn’t perfect either. But when his own past rears its ugly head, Lucky discovers that old habits die hard. Maybe opening his heart to Jack won’t be enough— maybe he just isn’t enough.Jack and Lucky risk getting caught in limbo between the past and present if they don’t have the strength to share the skeletons in their closets. To move forward together, they have to find the courage to look back…together.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 275 pages
- 2nd EditionNew Vampire Justice: Book OneWith pain and loss in their pasts and evil threatening their futures, two vampires will find a love that lasts forever… if they dare.Carson Locke is dangerous, even by vampire standards. A rare Tabula Rasa vampire, he can wipe the minds of those he bites—human or vampire. Because of this, he’s lived his entire life in isolation. When his family is murdered, Carson runs from those who want him dead. Injured, starving, and about to be executed, he meets Commander Lincoln Samuels, an officer in the New Vampire Justice police force.Lincoln, a Sanatore vampire, possesses the gift of healing. The moment he encounters Carson, broken and terrified, trying to steal blood to survive, he is compelled to help the other man—despite the risk to himself. Their bond creates something the world has never seen, but others have plans for Carson, and his destiny was written long before he was born. He’ll either become a tool to control the vampire world, or, with Lincoln by his side, find the courage to fight and become its savior.First Edition published by Amber Allure, 2014.
Worth the Price by Cornelia Grey
- Publication Date: September 26, 2016
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Lieutenant Edward Moon has been chasing the infamous Captain O’Shea for longer than he can remember. When he falls into the pirate’s hands, however, things take a turn he’d never imagined. Edward finds himself torn between his duty and a dangerous loyalty to O’Shea. When the captain faces the gallows, Edward must take the hardest decision of his life-but will it be worth the price?
- Publisher: Wilkinson House Ltd (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 283 pages
- Brighton in the late 1950s is a place of excitement and danger for Nick and Greg: two teenagers who meet one day after school. The town is their playground, and with all the innocence and recklessness of youth they run through its streets, uncover its secrets and discover their passionate desires for each other.Gay life thrives in Brighton, but homosexuality is against the law and exists largely behind closed doors, invisible and unspoken. Against this backdrop, Nick seeks to expand his self-awareness through literature and a widening circle of friends. Greg though is constrained by denial, his family ties, and a pattern of increasingly self-destructive behaviour that threatens to unbalance his mind.In Nick & Greg, John Roman Baker gives a frank, witty and authentic portrait of the lives of two boys growing up in a period when gay liberation was just a fairy tale and Oscar Wilde was a name to be feared more than any monster on a cinemascope screen.This is the first book in the Nick & Greg series. It is followed by Time of Obsessions and Dangerous Seas.
- Publisher: Pocket Star (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 247 pages
- Geeky meets kinky in the third novel of the sexy Slices of Pi series by RITA-nominated author Elia Winters, where the employees of a gaming company in sultry Florida work hard—and play even harder.Matthew Abrams finally has the life he’s always wanted—a promising career as a programmer at PI Games, a decent apartment in a nice neighborhood, and a thriving social life. And he’s perfectly content until he has a one-night stand with Silas Benson, a biomedical engineer with a charitable side to boot. Suddenly Matthew is doubting his life choices and worrying he might not be living up to his full potential.Silas Benson doesn’t have time for much else outside of work, and that’s how he’s always liked it. As a biomedical engineer, he’s at the cutting edge of advances in the field, and he’s not going to waste his life partying when he could be doing actual good in the world. After a one-night stand at his friend’s twenty-fifth birthday party, though, Silas feels his focus shifting toward a certain tall, dark, and handsome almost-stranger.When an emotional breakdown requires Silas to take a leave of absence from work, Matthew rushes to his aid and teaches him the merits of frivolity. Silas is an unwilling student at first, but Matthew soon has him in the groove, which makes for one steamy, wild ride. But is this a forever sort of affair, or will Silas abandon Matthew’s wanton ways in favor of a life of serious-minded solitude?
Strokes on a Canvas by H. Lewis-Foster
- Publisher: H. Lewis-Foster (September 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 88 pages
- London, 1924. Bank clerk Evan Calver is enjoying a quiet pint and notices a man smiling at him across the bar. While the Rose and Crown isn’t that kind of pub, Evan thinks his luck might be in, and he narrowly escapes humiliation when he realises the man is smiling at a friend. Eavesdropping on their conversation, Evan discovers the man is named Milo Halstead and served as an army captain during the war.The next day Evan goes to the British Museum, where he bumps into Milo again. This time Milo introduces himself, explaining he’s an art teacher and would like to paint Evan’s portrait for a competition. Evan can’t believe an upper-class artist would want to paint the son of a miner, but he agrees to sit for Milo. Their acquaintance blossoms into friendship, and Evan hopes it might become more, but when a dense smog descends over the city, their future is as unclear as the London sky.
Kinky Sprinkles by L.A. Witt
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing (September 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 140 pages
- Their biggest challenge is balancing one’s vanilla with the other’s kink.Joel has finally walked away from his abusive ex and is ready to meet new people. But that isn’t easy for a guy who’s shy, self-conscious, and struggling with his body image.Andre has wanted Joel since the first time he laid eyes on him, and finally Joel is single. But Andre is a Dom and a sadist, and Joel is unapologetically vanilla. There’s no happy medium—either Andre reins in the kinky side that took him years to accept, or Joel grits his teeth and subjects himself to kinks that aren’t his thing. No matter who bends, someone’s going to be unhappy.
They agree to walk away, but they keep circling back to each other. Though their kinks might not line up, the chemistry between them sizzles and the emotional connection keeps getting deeper. But none of that will get them anywhere if they can’t find some kind of middle ground in the bedroom.
Word count: 40,200; page count: 152