YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (April 21, 2016)
- Print Length: 236 pages
- Engineer and assistant inventor,Maximilian Grun is in love with his employer, but he daren’t reveal the truth. It’s 1910 and if Canadian authorities learned of his homosexuality, they’d deport him back to Germany where the country of his birth would become the country of his death.
When promising young inventor and mathematician,Dr. Jasper Hamilton expresses his own feelings for Max, the young German regretfully declines. He cannot risk their partnership, their reputationsâ€”their very lives!
Then a rival inventor sabotages their inventions. Jasper is caught between the physical and the metaphysical, reduced to atoms, and transported to the spirit plane! Max is devastated, deeply regretting his lost chances.
But Jasper manages to communicate across the aether, telling Max he must reverse the machine’s polarity. But without Jasper’s talent for mathematics, the calculations defeat Max.
Can the would-be lovers bridge the gap between life and death to finally be together?When a ghastly lab accident blows a respected inventor away, his loyal assistant must devise a way to bridge the gap between the planes of existence to reunite them in life and in love.
Auguries of Summer by Mel Bossa
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 193 pages
- Easy-going Sebastien divides his time between working as a cleaning technician, caring for his widowed father, and running off to the park for soccer practice. Coasting through his existence, he’s convinced he doesn’t have much going for him.That isn’t what his best friend Jack thinks. Quick-witted and passionate, Jack is fascinated by art and history, but the greatest book or painting could never compare to how he feels when he’s alone with Sebastien.In the last five years, Seb and Jack have shared everything, sometimes even a bed. Yet though their chemistry is smoking hot, Sebastien keeps Jack at a safe distance. But when the two move in together to lower their living expenses, that distance gets smaller and smaller, until Sebastien and Jack are standing so close, they can’t see what’s right in front of their eyes … the love of their life.
- Publication Date: April 24, 2016
- Print Length: 77 pages
- No matter what I seem to do, my past comes back to bite me in the ass.
But when I meet a handsome piece of man that wants me to be happy and strong, I shut down.
Can I trust him?
- Publisher: Carolina Valdez; 2 edition (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 67 pages
- East is east, and west is west, and never the twain shall meet—Jon and Wendell were fourteen when they first discovered they were gay. They drifted apart after graduation when Jon left to follow his dream to rock ʼn roll stardom. A heartbroken Wendell recovered by earning an animal husbandry degree at a California university. He returned to the small Oregon town where they’d grown up to raise sheep with his father.Ten years later, Wendell’s contentment is shattered when Jon and his band arrive to play for their high school reunion. Love surprises them by flaring immediately into liquid heat. Jon asks Wendell to give up his life in Oregon and live with him in New York City. Wendell refuses, however, asking Jon to move in with him instead. But Jon refuses to give up his career and returns to Manhattan.Will Wendell and Jon remain star-crossed lovers, or will they discover a way to bridge the distance and discover the true meaning of home…
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 32 pages
- When a strange outbreak occurs at a lakeside campground, Jake Walker and Lance Cameron investigate. Not only are they biologists, they’re lovers who share a passion for science.The outbreak has locals terrified. Nine campers become sick; four die, and one victim reports an increase in her sex drive so serious, she attacks her best friend’s husband. Is this lustiness caused by the disease? What’s behind the odd rainstorm that falls over a small geographic area and the strange red dust around the cabins? Is this outbreak a new disease or something much more dire?Together Jake and Lance must find the cause before others are infected … and before they come down with the plague themselves.
- Publisher: BarbarianSpy; First edition (April 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Billy has aged out on a Kansas orphanage farm in the late nineteenth century with enough sexual experience with the farm’s owner to prompt the farmer’s wife to sell him to two pimps supplying a male brothel in a Colorado mining town. Billy’s goal is to reach California, and he willingly goes to Colorado with the thought that California is just over the mountain from there. After some rough sexual encounters in the mining town, an aging Utah rancher entices him to move to his ranch to nurse the ranchers sexual health. The rancher’s son has other ideas, though, for Billy, who winds up shared out to the ranch hands and a few Indian braves and finds himself headed back to Kansas. Will he ever make it to California alive?
- Publication Date: April 23, 2016
- Print Length: 74 pages
- He was with his mate, safe and close, and all was right in the world. If they could just stay like this forever, things would be perfect…Alpha wolf Roland has found his fated mate at last. Julien is a rare Omega male, but more than that, he’s everything Roland could have hoped for. He’s sweet, clever, and when they’re together it feels like he’s finally found a missing piece of himself. It seems almost too good to be true— and it is.
They may be fated mates, but they can’t be together.
Roland and Julien’s clans have been feuding for a hundred years. Roland is heir to his father’s pack; if he’s seen with Julien it would mean exile or worse for the both of them. Their relationship has to stay a secret. And when Julien unexpectedly falls pregnant, their situation seems more urgent than ever.
Can these star-crossed fated mates find a way to be together and raise their child— and maybe even heal the divide between their clans?This novella contains sexually explicit content. The book is approximately 25,000 words long, stand-alone, with no cliffhanger and a happy ending.