YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: A.D. Ellis Publishing (April 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 364 pages
- Jase Rafferty grew up hiding his sexual curiosities—until he meets Bryan Keating. Bryan’s sexual preference is no secret, and being deployed overseas together allows the two men to forge a solid friendship. The sexual attraction is undeniable, but after one lust-filled week, they must go their separate ways.
A year later, a chance meeting gives them one more weekend together, even though they know Jase can’t risk his military career or his family obligations to be with Bryan.
Several years pass before Jase finally accepts the desperate longing in his heart and body. But when fear and hatred threaten to tear them apart, Jase must make a tough decision, one that he isn’t sure he and Bryan can overcome. Together, they must choose to weather the storm or say goodbye forever.**This is a male/male romance meant for ages 18+ due to adult language and adult situations.**
- Publication Date: April 28, 2016
- Print Length: 179 pages
- Coming from a broken home, Adrian’s biggest dream in life has always been to find a loving partner and start a family of his own. But when his boyfriend kicks him out, it’s starting to look like that’s never going to happen. Worse yet, he has to move in with his brother to keep from living on the street, and the prevalent bias against men with the ability to carry children keeps him from finding a job of his own.He’s about ready to give up hope when he finds a job offer in the newspaper searching for someone to produce an heir for a rich dragon shifter. Having a baby with a stranger, even if he’s enigmatic and hot as hell, is not his definition of happiness, but when he finds himself falling for the dragon, he starts to hope again.If only it wasn’t for the competition…Stand alone story with no cliffhangers.
Damaged Goods (Men of London Book 7) by Susan Mac Nicol
- Publisher: Boroughs Publishing Group (April 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 183 pages
- Touched by tragedy, love is an elusive dream never to be realised by eighteen-year-old Jax Grady–until he discovers his secret admirer and receives the sweetest gift he could ever desire.THE SWEETEST GIFTTragedy and horror shaped Jackson Grady’s life, leaving him orphaned and scarred. At eighteen he’s ready to claim his future, but who could love his disfigured face and damaged soul? Definitely not a big, burly, beautiful Irish Traveller who is entirely the stuff of dreams.Dare Rowan didn’t mean to become obsessed with the blue-eyed man he first saw across a field, but that porcelain skin and innocent air demanded another meeting. Jax has the face of a wounded angel, and the rest of the young man is as heart-breakingly perfect. Jax is beautiful in every way and teaching him about love and life will be something Dare will embrace. Like unwrapping and savouring the candy at the shop where he works, Dare will show this young man everything Jax desired but never thought he’d have, and take Jax to new highs while he holds him through the lows. Between them, they’ll find out just how sweet life can be.
- Publisher: Romandeavor, Inc. (April 26, 2016)
- A story of healing and confronting demons…Detective Aidan Calloway is rock-solid strong. He’s a man of justice—loyal to his friends, family, and job—even if it requires bending a law…or two. He shields himself behind an abrasive, fearless facade, until a phone call one night chips his armor and throws his perfectly planned, hollow life into a tailspin.Jessie Vega is the epitome of optimism. His carefully crafted attitude of hope and positivity protects him from a past filled with too much pain. When a ghost from a dark time resurfaces and nearly breaks him, he must tap into his inner strength or risk losing everything he’s worked so hard to build.But Jessie can’t do it alone. He must fight to break through Aidan’s ironclad defenses to reveal the heart of the man hiding beneath the tough surface and mend his damaged spirit. Only then can they truly heal and become strong enough to battle the demons that haunt them and threaten their chance to finally be together.———-***This book contains scenes and subject matter some readers may find distressing. It is only intended for adult readers.***Word count: 145K
Although part of a series and events from prior stories are referenced, this book can be read as a stand-alone.
- Publisher: NineStar Press (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 251 pages
- Handsome wrestler Terry ‘Kid Bacchus’ Ryan is popular with the fans in the ring and with the men in the bedroom. But faced with dwindling audiences and fierce competition in Britain, Terry gambles on a tour of Europe with ‘uncle’ Doug, three wrestling buddies, and an unexpected sponsor, the masked wrestler Johnny Deuce.Abroad, Terry and his team score on the mats and between the sheets, catching the eye of influential wrestler/promoter Yves Montaigne, who is eager to make Terry a star and lover.But even as success beckons, Terry is drawn into a world of dark and dangerous sexual fantasies, and to save himself and his wrestling family, Terry must find out who his real enemies are. Are they linked to the death of his father years ago? What part did Doug play in that? And above all, who really is the man behind the Johnny Deuce mask?Wrestling for Top: The Complete Collection contains adult content suitable for mature readers only.
- Publisher: NineStar Press (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 134 pages
- The best way to catch a thief is to act like one—or at least that’s how Matt Glenn operates. He’ll protect your valuables, but the one thing he can’t protect is his own heart. His life is looking up when he meets hot client Ben on his latest assignment. But when Matt comes back into contact with police lieutenant Jordan Cobbers, the man who could have been the love of his life, things get complicated. As the danger rises and lives are placed at risk, will Matt survive?To Steal His Heart contains adult content suitable for mature readers only.
His Insatiable Bear (The Year of Suns Book 1) by Marie Medina
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (April 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 100 pages
- Locke has hidden in the shadows his entire life, and he never expected to find a mate for himself. Bear shifters are supposed to be extinct, but he and his family finally seem to have found refuge. His new life becomes more appealing when he discovers his mate in his new home.He’s shocked this mate is not only male but also a vampire, yet he has no desire to turn from what the gods have given him. But instead of submitting the way Locke craves, Ash doesn’t believe they’re actually mates and resists Locke’s advances. But Locke can see Ash is equally affected by the mate bond, and he won’t give up until his vampire has given in to him, body and soul.
- Publisher: Torquere Press LLC (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Sokel and Sebastian from “Broken Alpha” are back. Sokel has long known his Human mate has harbored certain hidden fantasies and desires, but he’s not the kind of Alpha to demand anything of his omega. One night, a whispered word slips past Sebastian’s lips — daddy. Ever the devoted Alpha, Sokel sets out to help his mate understand that these cravings don’t make him a deviant. But when Sokel visits a fellow healer in an attempt to please his mate, has he gone too far? And will their best friends and housemates, Korden and Rennett, be able to accept this new twist to their lifestyle?
- Publisher: Dark Hollows Press, LLC (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Garth, Cage and Strike Marrick have always lived on the edge. As three of the last cougar shifters left in New England, the brothers have learned to rely on each other for guidance and protection. Nothing they’ve ever done, though, has been quite as risky as their newest adventure—opening Shreds, a shifter bar in Portland, Maine. It’s going to be difficult enough keeping their activities secret from the city’s human population—never mind the threats from inside the shifter community, where not everyone is inclined to welcome them or their business. Any new customer could turn out to be a dangerous enemy—or the perfect mate.The oldest brother, Garth, is getting restless behind the bar when an old friend offers him a temporary job—keep an eye on Braiden, a brash 21-year-old wolf shifter who’s eager to make trouble for two weeks while his father is out of the country. Garth jumps at the chance—it’s a way out of a job he’s grown bored with, and how hard can it be to control a pup like Braiden?What Garth hasn’t anticipated is the sparks that fly the minute he meets his new pupil, whom he’s supposed to teach the basics of shifter etiquette. Things get even more complicated when a rival for Braiden’s affections steps in their path—a rival who isn’t used to taking ‘no’ for an answer.
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 148 pages
- Aidan Hill, a shrewd lawyer, has success written all over him. He has worked very hard to construct a promising career and cares a great deal about his professional image–perhaps too much. After making partner before an unprecedented thirty-five, he is handed one of the firm’s most challenging cases. However, when he inadvertently sleeps with the lead investigator for the case, Jaxon Kane, his world turns inside-out. The passion between them is overwhelming and all consuming. He can’t get enough of Jaxon, but he has to stay away or the conflict of interest could tank the case of a lifetime. That can’t happen. A woman’s freedom is in jeopardy.Jaxon Kane is a man who, when he sees what he wants, goes after it without hesitation. And he wants Aidan. He’s a strong, formidable man who believes that he can do his job and build something meaningful with Aidan. But, how does he convince him when Aidan is focusing solely on his career and winning this case? As much as he wants Aidan, he won’t be anyone’s secret. He knows Aidan wants him. Will Aidan do what it takes to prove it to Jaxon?
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (April 25, 2016)
- Print Length: 93 pages
- As a boy, Mick Ambrose fell in love with cars. Now he owns and operates an auto restoration shop specializing in all things American Muscle. When the black 1969 Camaro Z/28 he years ago dubbed Onyx pulls into his garage, Mick forgets his first love in favor of her driver, Logan Gregg. Mick’s interested and cruises Logan at a speed worthy of the car he drives.Logan Gregg’s plan to avoid entanglements in his life drives away when he stops at American Muscle to ask a few questions about restoring the Z/28 he inherited from his uncle. The owner of the shop is smooth as a well-tuned V-8 engine and twice as hot. Logan is quick to shift gears and take a closer look at Mick Ambrose and the road ahead.
But when Mick wants to get too close, too fast, Logan backs off. His past holds painful memories he can’t escape and the tattoos on his arms aren’t just for decoration. Working on the Z/28 brings the men closer, but Mick makes a mistake when he confesses his knowledge of the past Logan wants to keep buried. Mick knows a man has to settle his past to step into his future, but can he convince Logan?
Publisher’s Note: This book was previously released by another publisher but has been revised and re-edited for this edition.