YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publication Date: July 14, 2016
- Print Length: 229 pages
- Connor’s life used to be the dream of any cultured werecat. He spent his days in Paris’ gay quarter with comfortably little real work, playing the piano, surrounded by art, fine food and good friends. Now, a feral vampire preys on the prostitutes of ‘his’ quarter, killing the boys of the Marais one by one.When Connor invites a newly arrived hooker to stay on his houseboat, the last thing he expects is Michel to be a member of the Brigade Criminelle – a troubled, hunky rookie cop sent undercover to explore Connor’s connection to the murders, picked mostly because he had been a boy of the Marais himself, not so long ago.Hiding their true natures becomes a problem for both when their initial attraction becomes much more than they ever thought possible. But in order to bring down the serial killer and maybe have a chance at making their relationship work out, one of them will have to take the first, critical leap…***Tags: Romance – Gay – HFN – Paranormal – Paris – France – Shifter – Vampires – Cops – Death – Prostitution – Undercover – Rough Sex – Explicit Sex
- Publication Date: July 14, 2016
- Print Length: 152 pages
- It all comes down to this!After months of high stakes competition, backstage drama, and secret romances, a winner is going to be chosen for the Singing Sensation TV show. Recording contracts, fame, money – Conor’s whole future hangs in the balance. But how much of himself is he willing to give up in order to win?A homecoming and a long-awaited reunion.Win or lose, Conor’s going home. His family, friends, school – and Derek, the bad boy next door – are waiting for him. But the things, and the people, he left behind in his small town haven’t exactly stayed the same. Neither has Conor. He’s not the same person who left, and Derek’s not the same person who told him to go. They might even have a future, but only if Conor can save Derek from his past.Part three of the Sing Out trilogy.
- Publisher: Ai Press (July 14, 2016)
- Print Length: 117 pages
- In 1946 Hawaii, Tomeo Yamaguchi harbors a secret that would be considered shameful by his traditional Japanese family—he aches for the caress of other men.Which makes it particularly devastating when Tomeo’s father hires a tanomoshi—a matchmaker—to find a bride for his son.Tomeo spends time with the tanomoshi, Shin Yamada, and as the men come to know one another, deep feelings emerge, the transition from friends to lovers inevitable. They fall into a clandestine affair, their hushed and hidden lovemaking as beautiful and breathless in their eyes as it is torrid in the eyes of others.More time spent worshipping Tomeo’s body means less time finding him a suitable bride. Shin’s forsaking his duty and risking everything…but mating Tomeo is worth every stolen second. No matter the cost…Publisher’s note: This book was previously published. It has been revised for re-release at Ai Press.
Personal Chemistry by P.J. Nevada
- Publisher: Ellora’s Cave Publishing Inc (July 13, 2016)
- Nineteen-year-old Jake is one of the more popular and good-looking jocks at his high school. However, despite what others might think, he really doesn’t have it all. Derek, a geeky guy with a loud taste in shirts, isn’t sporty but has regular practice in ducking slurs and jokes about his homosexuality.When Derek is assigned to tutor Jake to stop him failing Chemistry, neither is initially ecstatic about it. Derek’s wary of dumb jocks who laugh at nerds, especially gay nerds, and Jake’s confused about the chemical reaction taking place. Oh, not the ones in the school lab, but the personal reaction between him and Derek that sparks during their library study sessions. He’s confused…but not resistant and the two come to understand how much in common they really have.But between the pressures of senior year and their families threatening to tear them apart, they have only a short time to bond together and find solutions to the problems they face or they’ll be over before they’ve even begun.Reader Advisory: This story has graphic sexual language and scenes—no closed bedroom doors (or other rooms) here!An adult contemporary romance from Ellora’s Cave
We Awaken by Calista Lynne
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press; 1 edition (July 14, 2016)
- Print Length: 173 pages
- One year ago a car accident killed Victoria Dinham’s father, and now all that keeps her going is the hope of getting into the Manhattan Dance Conservatory. That is, until an ethereal girl named Ashlinn visits her in her sleep claiming to be the creator of good dreams and carrying a message from her comatose brother. They meet in Victoria’s subconscious, and over time they come to care for each other. Ashlinn is secure in her asexuality, but Victoria has never heard of it. Soon, however, she realizes she too must be asexual.On the day of Victoria’s big dance audition, her mother is unable to drive her to town so Ashlinn must turn human to help Victoria chase her dreams. While in New York City, Victoria and Ashlinn explore their affections for each other and try to understand what it means to be asexual teenagers. Unfortunately for the couple, Ashlinn cannot stay human forever, and humanity begins to suffer from not having her around to create pleasant fantasies each night.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (July 12, 2016)
- Down and dirty sex. That’s the name of the game for Theodore West.
They still call him Bear, even though his days in pro ball are over. Plenty of men are still anxious to be topped by the Bear and he’s happy to oblige as long as his partner understands the rules. No strings and no repeats.Bear could win an academy award for his alpha-player performance, but in reality, he’d love to give up control. He’s a big man who likes the idea of being topped by a twink. In college, he found the perfect lover, but he dumped him rather than risk tarnishing his image. When Finn shows up, he turns Bear’s world upside-down. But, can the Bad Teddy Bear finally accept his submissive side?
Never Let Me Go (Romance on the Go) by Angelique Voisen
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (July 10, 2016)
- They say there’s a fine line between love and hate. I hate Rob for the distance he placed between us. He cut out a piece of my heart, but I can’t forget or move on.Now Rob tells me he needs me. The sensible thing is to walk away, but I want Rob too much. I love him more than I should. The world says it’s wrong because his mom married my dad. But the rest of the world can burn for all I care.
Built Piece By Piece by Nicole Dennis
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Fashion stylist, Montgomery ‘Monty’ Ravenscroft, contemplates his life and career as he approaches forty. Then a friend introduces him to a dazzling designer with an anxiety complex that prevents him from socializing and promoting his dreamy creations.Dillen Ashbridge creates dreams and masterpieces in cloth, but no one knows him. Monty decides to invest his time in Dillen. He asks an actress to walk in one of Dillen’s gowns on the red carpet and helps Dillen create a runway collection for New York Fashion Week. He never expects he’ll also invest his heart.