YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
The Beginning (Sirius Wolves Book 6) by Victoria Sue
- Publisher: Dark Hollows Press, LLC (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 173 pages
- The Winter Circle is on the rise and the most desperate hour for humankind is at hand. Working from the shadows, the dark god Anubis, jealous enemy of the goddess Sirius, is setting years’ long plans in motion, a master scheme that will strike home in the heart of Jefferson Pack.Nate is a survivor. He survived rejection by his father and his pack when he was a child. He survived being alone, kidnapped, starved, and tortured. But the more he recovers, the more he realizes he seems to be developing abilities that surpass those of the Supreme Alphas.More than that, though, he can’t move past the scar of knowing he was responsible for killing Darric, even though the Alpha was resurrected by Orion and Nate was forgiven; he can’t let go of his fear that there is something terrible hiding in the many holes in the memories of his childhood.The Winter Circle strikes, and there is a traitor within the pack, one who means to see the end of all hybrids, including Nate and Kellan’s pups.But as all hell breaks loose Nate’s greatest fear is not the danger that surrounds him, it’s the danger that hides within him. When Nate’s finds out his true purpose, and terrible secrets are revealed, will love triumph over evil? Or will the secret that Nate carries just be the death of them all?
Hard Climate (Men of London Book 8) by Susan Mac Nicol
- Publisher: Boroughs Publishing Group (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 164 pages
- Eco-warrior Mango Manning must shake the demons of his past to win back London nightclub owner Ryan Bishop, who is suddenly facing issues of his own.WITH BOTH HANDSBrawny, beautiful, complicated and sexy as hell, eco-warrior Mango Manning is everything performer and London nightclub owner Ryan Bishop wants in a life-partner. But Mango has been loving and leaving Ryan for the past two years, and Ryan’s had enough. That’s why he’s moving on. Ryan’s the monogamous type—which means now he’ll be alone at the worst possible time.Mango Manning knows he’s screwed up and has commitment issues. That’s why he’s been so on-and-off with Ryan these past two years. He’d thought he found a safe haven, a place to hide from the losses of his past, but there are other demons you just can’t escape. Like Ryan’s health. If Mango is to put things right, he must man up and discover a way back into Club Delish and the heart of its owner. Only then can they look to the future together, come what may. True happiness will slip through their fingers…unless they both grab on and hold tight.
- Publisher: Punk & Sissy Publications (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 147 pages
- Malik loves hating Logan… or hates loving Logan. Hell, even he doesn’t know.Three years ago, Malik met the man of his dreams. Everything stopped for him, so his world could revolve around Logan. Eight months ago, Logan walked away, leaving Malik with one burning question—why?No man on the planet has ever stolen Logan’s heart the way Malik has. As much as Malik claims he loves Logan, Logan knows the truth. He’ll always come second to Malik’s boxing career, but that’s not why Logan left. He has his reasons, and he can’t share them with Malik. But a love this real and strong, it won’t be denied.When Malik finally learns the truth, he’ll stop at nothing to win back the man he’s barely surviving without. But even Malik doesn’t know if there are enough words of love to overcome the hatred he’s spewed these past months. When his friend, Ryan, steps in, determined to help, Malik reluctantly accepts. But will Ryan become the glue holding them together, or will he tear them apart?An up-and-coming fighter, with a marriage on the mend, and a friend who wants in the middle in the most delicious ways… it’s a future Unknown.
Femme by Marshall Thornton
- Publisher: Kenmore Books (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 191 pages
- Queeny cocktail waiter, Lionel, wakes up to find himself in bed with Dog, a straight-acting softball player and the two embark on a rocky road to romance. A journey that requires coming out of the closet, going into the closet, a pair of red high heels, many pairs of red high heels, a failed intervention, a couple of aborted dates, and homemade pom-poms. Mostly, Lionel and Dog learn what it means to be a man.
Bitten By Mistake by Annabelle Jacobs
- Publication Date: July 28, 2016
- Print Length: 233 pages
- From animosity to searing passion in a lunar cycle… but can their bond survive?Wolf shifter Nathan Kohl’s pack is his whole life. Arrogant and handsome, he avoids commitment to anything or anyone outside of his pack. He works hard, plays hard, and pursues humans as lovers because there’s little to no chance of him forming a permanent bond. However, when Jared Taylor comes into Nathan’s life, every rule is broken.After a bad experience, Jared vowed to never get involved with another shifter, no matter how much they got under his skin. Despite being physically attracted to Nathan, who’s all kinds of hot, Jared only sees an arrogant, domineering bastard.A disastrous case of mistaken identity throws Nathan and Jared together until the next full moon. Forced to spend the next twenty-eight days in close proximity, they can no longer ignore the powerful attraction between them. Passion ignites, and their relationship takes a turn neither of them wanted.But when the full moon comes, everything might change again.
- Publisher: HarperImpulse (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 122 pages
- Book 2 in an intense, thrilling and erotic, m/m urban fantasy series from an exciting new author in the genre!
The Night Screams by Devon McCormack
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press; 1 edition (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 238 pages
- After Cal escapes a deranged kidnapper who tortured him, he doesn’t even have the clothes on his back. Desperate and afraid, he breaks into a convenience store. But Jake, a clerk at the store, confronts what to him is little more than a petty thief. After a violent tussle, he knocks Cal out.Jake encourages his Uncle Gary, the owner of the store, to report Cal to the police, but Gary can’t bring himself to report a kid who was just looking to steal food. When Cal wakes, Gary asks him if he’s okay. But Cal’s trauma has left him mute. Instead, he has to write his experiences down, relaying the horrifying events that led him to the store. The police track down the sick man who held Cal captive, and when he confronts them with a gun, he’s shot dead. However, Cal discovers that even with his captor gone, he is far from free of the nightmare he endured.Gary and his wife welcome Cal into their home, determined to help him heal. Jake doesn’t trust Cal, and he isn’t afraid to say so. But buried beneath Jake’s disapproval might be the person who can help Cal recover from the terrifying experience that continues to haunt him.
Merlin’s Moon (The Sun Dragon Book 2) by Annabelle Jay
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press; 1 edition (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 155 pages
- The Sun Dragon: Book TwoMani doesn’t know much about his powers except that he turns into a blue dragon every night. His adopted mother Allanah has told him he hatched from an egg. He’s half-human, half-dragon, and she found him after his dragon mother died.
When his best friend and crush witnesses his transformation, Mani flees to the wizard Mansion, where he finds a group of fellow creatures called the Animal Guard. They assume that Mani has also been transformed by the sorceresses, and they enlist him in their quest to find the evil women and bribe them to turn the Animal Guard back into their human forms. Mani decides to help after he falls for one of the Animal Guard’s members, a wolf-boy named Lup, but little does he know that his own blossoming powers will soon come between them. Mani must keep the sorceresses from using their greatest weapon, the North Star, while struggling to find out where he belongs in the rapidly changing world of magic.