YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Picked Fresh (Naked Organics Book 2) by Posy Roberts
- Publisher: Labyrinth Bound Press (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 269 pages
- Is five thousand miles far enough to say I love you?Hudson Oliva loves stability. He was a throwaway teen before finding Kaleidoscope Gardens but has since thrived at the commune. When Jude Garrity moves in, life gets even better, but Hudson still craves more. He knows he has to be satisfied with their exclusive status being temporary and that Jude will eventually navigate his full sexual awakening with their other housemates.Hudson has a journey of his own to make. It might only require going home to settle his grandmother’s estate, but he plans to use his time away to figure out how to temper his feelings for Jude and bury his jealousy once and for all. But when Jude joins him on his trip, Hudson falls even deeper in love, especially after Jude stands by his side when he finally confronts his mother for rejecting him.However, it’s not all hearts and flowers while they travel. They’re over two thousand miles from home when Hudson learns a ruthless corporate farm threatens the commune they both love. In order to save their way of life, Hudson must ask his mother for help. And if he wants a chance at a stable future with Jude, he has to tell him the truth about his feelings, no matter if it ruins the harmony he’s tried so hard to preserve.
- Publisher: Interlude Press (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 188 pages
- When Daniel gets caught up in the demands of a cheeky wedding planning app, his fiance Erik grows frustrated with his preoccupation with adhering to heterosexual traditions. Will Daniel’s groomzilla ways give them the wedding of their dreams, or ultimately lead to their relationship’s demise?
Collars ‘N’ Cuffs: A Wayward Ink Publishing Anthology by Layla Dorine, Lily Velden, Alina Popescu, Aimee Brissay, Carol Pedroso, Kassandra Lea, Eddy LeFey, Asta Idonea
- Publisher: Wayward Ink Publishing (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 298 pages
- How about a little bondage?
Does D/s get your motor running?
Do you enjoy a serving of pain to go with your pleasure?
Does your mouth water at the thought of clamps and cuffs and other naughty stuffs?
Then look no further!
The authors of Collars ‘N’ Cuffs have dripped wax on their keyboards, flogged their erotic bones, and whipped up their creative juices to bring you a collection of stories certain to enflame your imagination.STORIES INCLUDED:FORGED IN STEEL
The last thing Flint expected upon discovering a homeless young man rummaging through the dumpster behind his shop was a kindred spirit.
The last thing Trace expected to find in that dumpster was a home.PLAYING IT SAFE
To safe or not to safe?
That is the question.ROOM TO PLAY
Jack wanted to dabble in some light BDSM, looking for a little role play. A little role-reversal.
Rhys took to their games like a duck to water.A TOUCH OF KINK
A moody and angry Tudor follows his friend, Radu, to the airport to pick up a client.
Despite Radu’s efforts, he’s still sulking over his boyfriend, Kahoni, not being able to fly over for his birthday.
But the airport only opens up the door to a stream of steamy surprises for Tudor. Will his mood improve?LET’S DANCE IN SIN
Samuel wants to play with his favorite toy and Flynn is only too willing to oblige.
But first, he has a little treat for his delectable angel.NEW LOVE, NEW SIGHT
Exiled and lonely, Sorl longs for home.
Kidnapped, blind, and scared, Unjarf seeks help of any kind.
When they meet can love bring rescue, hope, and most importantly new sight?SWITCH
Robert is floundering, trying to get his life back together.
Daniel offers to help, to teach Robert what it means to truly let go of control, in order to be able to seize it again.
Life truly is a…. switch.HELL BOUND
When Taharial, angel of purity, descends to Hell to reprimand him, lust demon Asmodeus cannot resist having a little fun with his unwanted guest.
However, when he chains Taharial to his bed, events take a turn he didn’t expect.
- Publication Date: June 23, 2016
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Cruise is the man with the plan. At least he seems to think so. But he is not a stable man. He feels like a ball between two rackets.
Enter Sen and Joss. Two men with a good business and a lot of money under their belt. Not to mention hot bodies.
The Hardest Fall (Roadmap to Your Heart Book 3) by Christina Lee
- Publication Date: June 23, 2016
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Lee trades country ballads for show tunes in the next standalone book of her M/M series, Roadmap to Your Heart.After licking his wounds from a painful relationship, Tate Sullivan is ready to move back home. He picks up where he left off as drag queen extraordinaire Frieda Love in a West Village bar in New York City. He doesn’t expect to be drawn to the mysterious man with the dark eyes who shows up to every single performance–flirtatiously eyeing Tate one second and disappearing on him the next. Why mess around with a guy who is clearly giving him mixed signals?Sebastian Clark is on a mission the first night he shows up at Ruby Redd’s. He doesn’t anticipate his plan being flipped on its head by the charismatic drag queen and even more so by the mesmerizing man beneath the makeup. But the more he learns about the vibrant and brash Tate Sullivan the more intrigued he becomes. So he pushes aside his guilt about why he sought out the bar in the first place in order to get to know the guy behind the stilettos.They’re opposites on many levels, but as Tate spends time volunteering with Sebastian at the shelter, he begins to feel good about himself in ways he hadn’t before. For Sebastian, Tate represents a sense of fun and freedom that is completely fresh and invigorating. Before they know it, their easy companionship catches fire, and Sebastian is kissing a man for the first time, while Tate is opening his heart to new possibilities. But Sebastian is still keeping a secret, and Tate will have to decide if he can trust again, or if the betrayal he feels from Sebastian’s confession is too much to overcome.
Blood & Milk by N.R. Walker
- Publisher: BlueHeart Press (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 262 pages
- ** LGBT Romance.Heath Crowley is an Australian man, born with two different coloured eyes and the gift—or curse—of having premonition dreams. He also has nothing left to live for. Twelve months after having his life upended, his dreams tell him where he needs to be. So with nothing―and no one―to keep him in Sydney, he simply boards a plane for Tanzania. Not caring if he lives or dies, Heath walks into a tribe of Maasai and asks to stay. Granted permission, he leaves behind the name and heartbreak of Heath and starts over with the new Maasai name of Alé.
From the day of his birth, Damu has always been an outcast. The son of the chief and brother to the great warrior leader, Damu is reminded constantly that he’s not good enough to be considered a man in the eyes of his people. Ordered to take responsibility for Alé, Damu shares with him the ways of the Maasai, just as Alé shares with Damu the world outside the acacia thorn fence. But it’s more than just a cultural exchange. It’s about trust and acceptance, finding themselves, and a true sense of purpose.
Under the African sky on the plains of the Serengeti, Heath finds more than just a reason to live. He finds a man like no other, and a reason to love.
Brody & Nick (Something About Him) by A.D. Ellis
- Publisher: A.D. Ellis Publishing (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 201 pages
- Army specialist Brody King is a successful and respected soldier. With only a year left in his commitment, he devises a plan to help him save money—a plan that requires him to marry.
Nick Ferguson is working toward college graduation and his community services management career. With his lease about to expire, he’s more than willing to take Brody up on his crazy marriage scheme.
A solution that seems quick and easy turns into more than either of them ever anticipated. When Brody’s fears and insecurities surface, he makes a decision that may push Nick away forever.
Can a fake marriage built upon friendship withstand the obstacles of an uncertain future?
**This is a male/male romance for ages 18+ due to adult language and themes.**
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (June 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 370 pages
- “A POWERFUL WORK OF FICTION THAT AUTHENTICALLY EVOKES THE BAD AND THE GOOD.”—Eric Goosby, MD, US Global AIDS Coordinator, 2009–13“A MOVING STORY OF DOCTORS NAVIGATING THE INTERSECTIONS OF SUFFERING, AMBITION AND DISCOVERY.”—Krista Bremer, My Accidental JihadThis breakout book by Mark A. Jacobson, a leading Bay Area HIV/AIDS physician, follows three people from vastly different backgrounds, who are thrown together by a shared urgency to find out what is killing so many men in the prime of their lives. Kevin, a gay medical resident from working class Boston, has moved to San Francisco in search of acceptance of his sexual identity. Herb, a middle-aged supervising physician at one of the nation’s toughest hospitals, struggles with his own emotional rigidity. And Gwen, a divorced mother raising a teen daughter, is seeking a sense of self and security while endeavoring to complete her medical training. Mark A. Jacobson, a professor of medicine at the University of California San Francisco and attending physician at San Francisco General Hospital, began his internship in 1981, just days after the CDC first reported a mysterious, fatal disease affecting gay men.
Sex, Emergency Exits, and Plan Bs (The Gentlemen Brothers Book 2) by James Cox
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (June 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 86 pages
- When death was near, a man in clockwork wings saved his life…The Great Wave sent the lower class into dirigibles high above the wealthy landowners. The Gentlemen brothers lived in such an airship with their father until the night men came to steal them.Logan Gentlemen thought he lost his family that night. Despite the age or class difference, he fell in love with Lucius, the man that saved his life. Logan fears the lust is one-sided—after all, who wants sex with him and his mechanical arm? That thought is soon shattered by a passionate kiss. As Logan and Lucius try to figure out their feelings, they discover the horrible truth about the past.Traitors lurk in the palace. Lies grow between the new lovers. And at the end of it all, it’s brother vs. brother.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 52 pages
- John Dornbrook embarks on an unexpected journey with Hollis Lombard that will change his life for the better.John Dornbrook is forty-nine years old. He’s been working the same job for fifteen years and hates it. Yet when he’s laid-off, it hits him hard. What’s he supposed to do now? Then he meets Hollis Lombard, his neighbor’s grandson, and the unexpected happens.Hollis Lombard is determined to get John out of his funk, so he offers to take him on a road trip. They head out west in search of adventure, including a heavy metal concert, a festival in Utah, and jazz on the Portland waterfront. All is not roses, however, because John is touchy and lashes out easily. Hollis, aware of the attraction between them, doesn’t want to make any advances that would hurt their budding friendship.It’s all a frightful muddle, and it remains to be seen if they can overcome their issues in time to reach their final destination. Will the journey be worth it?
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 55 pages
- After the death of his employer, a man with a reputation for attracting handsome young men and throwing wild parties at his country estate, Griffin Andrews is literally on the outside looking in. Harv had promised to take care of him, but when the lawyer arrives and Griff is shown the door with the rest of the staff, he figures Harv “forgot.” He’s stuck in the country miles from anywhere with no transportation and no proof of Harv’s promise, but he’s a survivor. He packs what he can carry and starts walking.
Shane Walker stops and offers Griff a ride, and in the short time it takes to get to Peninsula Heights, Griff’s life does a fast one-eighty. He has a new friend, the promise of a job, and somewhere to stay. It sounds too good be true. And who knows? Maybe it is.
Anubis (Earth Warriors Book 2) by T.A. Chase
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 15, 2016)
- Print Length: 148 pages
- In returning to Petra, Anubis must deal with memories of his lost love while protecting his new lover.Anubis has been an Earth Warrior for centuries and he never thought he’d return to the place where he died. Yet his next mission sends him back to Petra, his original home before the Gods chose to interfere in his life. He goes to Petra to authenticate some artifacts found at a dig site. There he meets Dr. Jamil Ahlid, the head archaeologist, and discovers someone he could love.
Dr. Jamil Ahlid has a once in a lifetime chance to dig at Petra and he discovers artifacts from an unheard of civilization. In doing so, he also uncovers something so dangerous that his very life could be forfeit. Meeting Anubis ends up being the best thing that happens to him. Especially when men come for what he’s found.
Anubis has to call on his brothers, but will they be enough to keep Jamil alive and the artifact safe?