YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: Amsterdam Publishers (June 9, 2016)
- Print Length: 108 pages
The emotional struggles of a gay Christian
An inner journey of self-discovery
Paul van den Berg is an accomplished sixty-year-old man. He grew up in a strict reformed family and has been struggling with his homosexuality ever since he can remember. By being hard on himself, never allowing any emotions and always maintaining a firm order throughout his life, true happiness has eluded him thus far.
One day, he receives a phone call from Greece. A friend from his past has passed away and has named Paul as one of the beneficiaries in his will. Chaos strikes in his usually carefully structured life. Confused and anxious, he decides to travel to Greece. Once he arrives, Paul is subjected to an omnium gatherum of emotions, sadness and regret.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (June 8, 2016)
- Two years ago, Daniel Walsh’s life went to shit. He found out his boyfriend of six years was actually cheating on him and got laid off from his job. So Daniel, no longer having anything tying him down to the city, decided to travel the world…But then reality rears its ugly head. Now twenty-six, with no work and no money, Daniel has moved back to the city where a visit to his mother brings him face-to-face with a certain Nicolas Castillo.Nick is a thirty-year-old ex-Marine just trying to live a civilian life after military service … or so he says. The truth is that he’s a member of an elite, black ops mercenary team called Unit Alpha.When a mission brings Nick closer to people in Daniel’s past, he can’t believe the good-natured man has such close ties to some nasty people. But it also unleashes a protective instinct inside Nick unlike any he’s ever felt before.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (June 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 61 pages
- Dune Wexley’s unrelenting efforts to take down a local crook ended his law enforcement career and his father’s life. Dune’s lived in seclusion ever since. A Sunday drive to check on his mysteriously disappearing herd of cattle ends with a guest in his house, one who makes him reconsider isolating his shielded heart. But can this stranger be trusted?Mason LaFleur answered an ad in the paper that held the promise of becoming a real cowboy on an authentic ranch, but that never happened. Instead Mason was forced to run away from a cruel man, but a miscalculation finds him bouncing off the hood of a truck and into the arms of a genuine cowboy.When Mason is kidnapped, Dune must decide if getting revenge for his father’s death is more important than saving the man who’s offered up his heart and life to heal the broken cowboy.
Josh.mp4 (Take A Pause Book 2) by Albert Nothlit
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 2, 2016)
- Print Length: 105 pages
- Nathan was hard to be with, sure, but why did he jump?It’s awful when someone takes their own life. Senseless. Sad. Nathan was a troubled guy, kind of a loner, with only one friend. Me. And now he’s gone.Maybe writing what I remember will help me understand, so I can get over this. Because I can’t shake off the terrible feeling that it was my fault.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 1, 2016)
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Taking a pause just might be the cure for his broken heart.Denver Chalmers thought his world completely collapsed when his twin brother, Deiken, committed suicide. Instead of succumbing to the depression, he took a long breath and kept pushing forward with his life. But he’s not really living. Will a chance meeting at the cemetery be the first step toward his salvation?Jett Dawson shared Denver’s view of the world. Deiken had been his everything, but their seemingly perfect relationship hid a multitude of problems. Jett won’t forget about his past, but he’s ready to move forward. He’s always had a crush on Denver and although he’s been told its wrong, he wants Denver in his life on a romantic level. Will their common ground and mutual desire lead to disaster or something they both need?
Spider Webs & Cover Art (Take A Pause Book 3) by Layla Dorine
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (June 1, 2016)
- Print Length: 73 pages
- Losing his brother leaves rocker Jace Christenson struggling to understand how it happened, and what he can do to open the door to conversation about suicide and mental illness.Losing his brother leaves rocker Jace Christenson struggling to understand how it happened, and what he can do to open the door to a conversation about suicide and mental illness. A trip to visit an old friend who runs the tattoo parlor where he got his first tattoo soon nets him a conversation piece, in the form of a semi-colon tattoo, but the pain of grief is still overwhelming. Reconnecting with his band is an obstacle he’s not sure he can overcome. It takes some time away with best friend and fellow bandmate Troy Paulus to finally get him to open up and accept that the things he’s feeling are normal parts of the healing process. And if along the way, the two grow even closer, than that’s just a bonus right?