Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
This is a listing of New and Recent MM Book Releases. Gay.Guy.Reading and Friends do not recommend or discourage the purchase of any of the titles listed. This is meant as an informational post only.
The Binds That Tie (Steel Door Book 1) by Thianna Durston
- Publisher: Thianna Durston (September 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 148 pages
- A barista by day and a drag queen by night, Joaquin Emerald loves his careers. It’s the rest of his life that bothers him. When he finds himself in danger, trapped with no way out, he’s rescued by Dr. Kalen Moor.When they run into one another again, this time at the BDSM club Steel Door, their attraction is intense, their passion is over the top, and their kinks are in alignment. From that moment, it’s hard to stay away from one another. When Joaquin’s past comes back to haunt him, he’s afraid Kalen won’t want him.It might take going around the law, but Kalen is determined to save his boy, even if it means losing him in the process.
The WAG and The Scoundrel (Gray Fisher Book 1) by Debbie McGowan
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (September 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 310 pages
- Three years after the death of his civil partner, DCI Gray Fisher is finally ready to make the break from the police. For too long, he has used his work as a means of survival; now, he’s looking forward to a nice, quiet life in academia.Investment banker Will Richards is a walking, talking contradiction. With his love of surfing and his farmhouse menagerie of rescue animals, he’s far removed from Gray’s idea of the perfect man, but that’s ‘not a problem’. Gray wants nothing more than friendship, and Will seems happy to accept that. After all, with his mum’s illness and resigning from his job, he’s got enough on his plate already.Assuming, of course, he’s telling the truth.When former colleague, Rob Simpson-Stone, asks for Gray’s help with a case of a destitute banker who faked his own death, Gray is understandably reluctant to get involved…until Rob reveals the identity of one of the suspects.
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press; 1 edition (September 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 207 pages
- When both his moms take an offer for a year of employment in Europe, fifteen-year-old David Martin has no choice but to head to Connecticut to stay with his dad and his dad’s partner. Not only is he leaving behind the life he loves in New York City, he’s unsure how he feels about staying with a father he barely knows, one who has been far from supportive during David’s life.If he doesn’t have enough on his plate, David is also confused and wrestling with his burgeoning sexual feelings… toward other boys. Running with his dad’s partner takes the edge off, but training with the hot—and openly gay—track team captain, Kevin Ringer, produces a different kind of rush.An assault on David and Kevin in the locker room gives David a new perspective on his own identity, his feelings for Kevin, and his relationship with his dad. Life is very different from what David is used to, but he’s determined to carve out a place for himself.
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing; 2 edition (September 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 274 pages
- Will their second chance at love be more successful than the first?When Gary and Abe came out to each other in their final year of high school, a longstanding friendship turned into a new love. Keeping their feelings a secret was easy until a coach caught them together in the locker room, and their fragile relationship shattered around them. Panicked, angry, and rejected by his mother, Gary fled town, breaking Abe’s eighteen-year-old heart.Eleven years later Gary returns just as unexpectedly, crashing into Abe’s truck during a blizzard. He’s as arrogant and stubborn as ever—and just as irresistible. Time has changed them both in ways they never imagined, but the heat that flares between them is enough to thaw any ice.While Abe discovers what Gary did to survive in the city, Gary realizes that Abe has grown into a man with needs to match his own, and they fall in love all over again. But Gary’s determination to carry out one final order from the rich, older man he lived with—and obeyed—for years means that a dead man’s plans might split them apart again . . . this time for keeps.* * * * * *PUBLISHER’S NOTE: This title is an edited second edition, previously published in 2011.Word count: 75,600; page count: 267
Bitterwood by Rowan Speedwell
- Publisher: Riptide Publishing; 2 edition (September 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 130 pages
- They must find their way — through the woods and through their heartsOutrunning a winter storm in the north, Captain Faran of the King’s Guard leads his men and a young mage named Meric to shelter at Bitterwood Manor, the ancestral home of the Daenes. Faran and his troops have been searching for weeks for a mysterious, lion-like beast that reportedly haunts the uncharted northern woods. For Meric, finding that prophesied cat is a matter of life and death.Though Faran is deeply focused on their mission, the enigmatic Joss Daene, Lord of Bitterwood, fascinates him. Strong and proud, Joss is everything Faran wants in a lover. More, if he were honest. But Joss belongs to Bitterwood, and Faran to his duty.Together they will need to brave the oldest, darkest part of the Bitterwood in the coldest, deepest snows of winter to find the legendary cat. But time is running out — for Meric, for the kingdom, and for Faran and Joss’s fledgling love.* * * * * * *PUBLISHER’S NOTE: This is a revised second edition, previously published elsewhere.Word count: 44,300; page count: 167
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (September 19, 2016)
- Backing Brian
Once a Texan, always a Texan, and Brian Beaumont is back home to open his high-end western wear shop. Not everyone is thrilled with the gay son of a Texas millionaire opening a clothing store. Lucky for Brian, his new brother-in-law sends protection from Raiders Bodyguard Service. If only Brian could resist the hunky, muscled Texas native assigned to guard his body day and night.Jones never wanted to go back to Texas. He left at eighteen for many reasons, but his career is more important than the demons of his past. Always a professional, he meets his match in the tempting Brian. The line between business and pleasure vanishes when their mutual love of sex, rope, and power play takes over.Doubling on Denise
An ex who won’t let go is a real nightmare for Denise. When he gets out of jail on a technicality, she turns once again to the only men who can protect her and know her secret.The Temple brothers are two of Raiders’ finest bodyguards and had a perfect record until Denise fired them a year ago. Now she’s back and begging for help. Little does she know how well they understand her submissive side and how long they’ve wanted to show her the safe and proper way to serve her true Masters.Publisher’s Note: Raiders Bodyguard Service was previously released as separate volumes. It has been revised and repackaged for this edition.
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (September 19, 2016)
- After months of herding undead cattle, Casey Newkirk is ready for a little relaxation. Too bad Mullentown isn’t exactly a relaxing place for a vampire. Even setting foot in town is risky, but a chance meeting with a stranger makes the risk worthwhile. Vance Bellamy is obviously dangerous, very enticing, and unafraid of flirting with a bloodsucker. For Vance, the threat of being bitten only heightens the thrill of taking Casey to bed. As the saying goes, only fools kiss cowboys, but Vance is content to be a fool.Sex with Vance opens up a new world for Casey. He can’t leave Mullentown, even if locals and law enforcement conspire to drive Casey’s kind away. Vance can rescue Casey from a bind or two, sure, but he’s not welcome either. With the sheriff breathing down his neck, plus a murderous brother trying to redress old wrongs, Vance has no time for a doting vampire.But when Casey crosses one line too many and sets the law after him, fate drives them together again. And when Vance’s brother makes his move, Vance might just need some rescuing of his own.
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (September 12, 2016)
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Kevin Flaherty’s life really sucks. Laid off from his job, forced to sell his motorcycle, and facing eviction from his apartment–things can hardly get worse. Reduced to working a low paying job at a car wash, Kevin is too embarrassed to even tell close friends that he is barely surviving.When divorce lawyer Michael Bennett comes in to have his Maserati cleaned, Kevin instantly recognizes him. An openly gay twenty-one-year-old Michael was fifteen-year-old Kevin’s dream. But when the teen-aged Kevin flirted with Michael, he was soundly rejected as too young. Nine years later, Michael is surprised how attracted he is to Kevin. After Michael takes the now not-too-young beautiful Kevin out, he also takes him home.When he learns of Kevin’s situation, a smitten Michael makes it his job to clean up the disaster that Kevin’s life has become. But his take-charge, bossy way irritates a sensitive Kevin who isn’t used to someone taking over his life. Michael’s no prince and Kevin’s not Cinderella; it’s going to take a lot more than a kiss to make their happily ever after.Publisher’s Note: Car Wash was previously released by another publisher and has been revised and re-edited in this edition.
Sweet Summer Sweat by Clare London
- Publisher: Jocular Press (September 18, 2016)
- When you find a place where lust and sex rule life, and your every desire can be fulfilled, why would you ever want to leave?Young runaway Scot and his boyfriend Jerry escape their deadbeat homes and families, hoping to leave prejudice behind them and travel to a new life in Las Vegas. Unprepared and naive, they’re lost almost at once, and shelter at a run-down, deserted motel in the middle of the scorching hot Nevada desert. A place with secrets, run by staff both gorgeous and uninhibited, and driven by a mysterious sexual connection Scot’s never even dared to dream.All but drugged by the lazy heat and the hedonism around him, Scot watches as Jerry is seduced away and realizes their relationship was nothing more than shared lust. Restless, Scot knows he wants true love and real understanding. Could he find it with the mysterious and elusive owner of the motel, Connor Maxwell? Connor seems to think so, every time he appears and pursues Scot for his own. But where does Connor come from? It seems the passion calls him into being at its own whim.
Eventually, what binds Connor and his friends to the motel may be too strong for Scot to break through. Scot has ambitions to travel, to make something of his life – but is his only option to embrace life at the motel in his true lover’s arms?
Or will that love be strong enough to release them both …