Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Morning My Angel (Angel Enterprises Book 1) by Sue Brown
- Publisher: Sue Brown’s Stories (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Josh Cooper, top US security field agent, is sent on an inter-agency assignment to London, when a partner in his firm goes missing in suspicious circumstances. Used to working in sole charge of his well-honed team, he clashes heads with the handsome, but pompous Cal, his UK co-operator and superior. Josh’s gut tells him something is wrong. He’s being kept out of the loop and Cal’s agenda is running on a different path.He also has a personal issue to deal with. He’s involved in a cyber-relationship with “Charlie”, an unknown man who connected with Josh by accident. Their banter has led to deeper respect and a sexual interest, but now Josh is faced with a growing attraction to Cal. Between this conflict and the tension of the mission, Josh’s heart and head are overworked and confused. Things can’t get much worse.Then Josh discovers the enemies he’s seeking have a new target: him.
- Publisher: Bramblerose Press LLC (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 267 pages
- What do you do when you have no memories of your life except the one moment that took everything away?My name is Dex and I’m a Marine. Somewhere in the horrors of the sand overseas, an explosion took out not only most of my unit but also my memories of everything that happened before that day. When my memories don’t return, the explosion also ends my career in the military. That one moment costs me everything.Starting from scratch sucks. I don’t even know what foods I like or what types of music I listen to. Am I a boxer or briefs man? Do I like women or men? I also have to figure out what I’m going to do with my life from this point on.While adjusting to my new life, I start seeing things — things that no one else can see. I think that maybe my head injury caused more than amnesia. When one of my “visions” won’t leave me alone, I have no choice but to believe in ghosts.Along with the ghosts during the day, at night I dream vividly of two men. But are these two men merely dreams, or are they memories? When one man steps through the door of my hospital room, I have the answer. This man literally tries to lead me down memory lane, culminating in a searing kiss. Too bad my brain isn’t cooperating, because this man is breathtaking.With the help of my sassy grandmother, I begin to rebuild my life.I am Samuel Dexter, and these are my stories.WARNING: This book contains scenes that might be considered triggers for some. Sam is a Marine involved in an explosion. This book also (mildly) describes children being kidnapped in the past and their remains found later.
- Publisher: LoveLight Press; 1 edition (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 152 pages
- “He never knew what he really needed was a man.”Eric Steiner is one of the top major league baseball prospects in the country. He was drafted #10 out of college and assigned to an A-level minor league team as a stepping stone to the big leagues. All of the pieces were falling into place except for personal relationships. Eric’s teammates think his most intimate connections are with his catcher’s mitt.“Why are you sending me to Wisconsin? Was it something I did?”Sports photographer Theo Bachman is no stranger to the vagabond life. In fact, when he was growing up, he went to eight different schools before high school graduation. Now, he only sets down roots long enough to complete the latest assignment. It could be Toronto, San Francisco, or New York City, but Wisconsin? Theo thinks he’s been demoted to a second class assignment until he meets the Madison Pintails catcher.When Eric Steiner finds out Theo Bachman has been assigned to him for a sports journalism profile, something about the name rings a distant bell. When the pair finally meet, the connection is electric. Soon they are creating heat in the bedroom and trouble for their careers.
Catching the Pitch is a standalone 52,000 word first time gay m/m romance with explicit scenes, a HEA, and no cliffhangers.
- Publisher: Ink & Smith Publishing LLC (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 316 pages
- King of New York fashion and editor-in-chief of the prestigious Couture magazine, Miles Brodeur loves his demanding job and a routine that means he always knows what’s coming next. Deeply involved in the magazine’s content and culture, Miles doesn’t have the time or the desire for a relationship.Alexander Mackenzie is a former model turned magazine editor who is just learning about the politics that exist at the intersection of high fashion and publishing. He’s always dreamt of turning Miles’ head and one night, at a glamorous party, his fantasy becomes reality. But Miles’ workaholic nature conflicts with Alexander’s belief that “there’s more to life than what’s printed on the pages of a magazine.”Despite their fundamental differences, Alexander can’t help but follow Miles back to New York, and once there it becomes clear their association could be addicting–and possibly life-changing.Set in a world where the beauty of art and the written word collide, Miles is confronted by a fundamental question: is someone ever worth slowing down for?
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 173 pages
- Jonathan’s Legacy returns to the roots of the Jonathan Trilogy: the love for those weakest amongst us, children, particularly the undesired ones, street kids who find new homes and love, just as Jonathan and Dan once had, in their youth.We follow the Jackson family, founded by Jonathan and Dan, as they grapple with the loss of their family patriarch. Parker and Cody set out to start a patchwork family of their own, while Marc comes to terms with his loss. And who is Kim Hwan?This is the third and final book in this accidental trilogy, a book written out of the desperate search for answers, to bring hope where there was only despair, and to find much-needed closure. Anything but a happily ever after is unimaginable.
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (September 29, 2016)
- Print Length: 247 pages
- Luke believes he has his life figured out…and then he meets Theo.It should have been simple – a summer spent with his girlfriend Zara at her family’s holiday cottage in Cornwall. Seventeen-year-old Luke Savage jumps at the chance, envisioning endless hours of sunbathing on the private beach and riding the waves on his beloved surfboard. He isn’t interested in love. Though his rugged good looks and lazy charm mean he can have his pick of girls, he has no intention of falling for anyone.Nothing prepares Luke for his reaction to Theo, the sensitive Oxford undergraduate who is Zara’s cousin and closest friend. All at once, he is plunged along a path of desire and discovery that has him questioning everything he thought he knew about himself. No one, especially Zara, must find out; what he and Theo have is too new, too fragile. But as the deceit spirals beyond their control, people are bound to get hurt, Luke most of all.
- Publisher: Less Than Three Press, LLC (September 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Ash loves being a knight, but hates that it leaves him little time for himself—and even less to spend with his forbidden lover, the half-elf Havyn. Finding time to be together is even more difficult under the watchful, hateful eyes of his captain.Havyn is suffocating, forced to watch the man he loves from afar, living in fear of the day they are caught—especially since he’s already despised for his mixed blood. He buries himself in his magic and studies, ever hoping for a day when they can love openly instead of living constantly in fear.But their wish for more time together comes at the price of saving the world from destruction, and it’s a price that might very well tear the two lovers apart, if it simply doesn’t kill them first.
- Publisher: Less Than Three Press, LLC (September 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Life as a private detective aboard a space station isn’t the most exciting, usually involving nothing more than background checks and the occasional surveillance, but Kelley has no real complaints. Still, when his friend and sometimes lover Simon comes to him with something new, he’s not going to complain about that either—except for the part where figuring out what’s going on might get him and Simon killed.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (September 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 81 pages
- ~Editor’s Pick~Atlas, a human survivalist, left his home and traveled to the tropics to get away from everyone. That’s where he met Vega, the Alphan conservationist who’s been saving endangered animals. They become bondmates and live happily on Earth.
Until Vega receives a distress call from Alpha. His baby sister is dying and needs a bone marrow transplant from him. Time is of the essence, but when they try to take a shortcut through hyperspace, they get arrested for entering a restricted region. As captain, Vega is sentenced to death.
Krux is the Xyran commander of a space station wherein a few Alphans and Xyrans are working together on a secret project. He envies the bondmates’ love and doesn’t want to separate them, but he has a duty to follow the station laws.
Will the bondmates escape from the space station in time? What sacrifices will they all have to make?