YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publication Date: July 5, 2016
- Print Length: 108 pages
- By day, Action Lawson is your typical 9-to-5er in downtown Los Angeles. He shakes his fist at the traffic, hates his boss and thinks his paycheck isn’t enough. But by night, on the weekends, Action Lawson is anything but typical. He is a rough-and-tumble, raunchy, righteous and authoritative biker who helps operate one of the oldest and most influential motorcycle clubs in L.A. Action handles all financial matters, and one day soon, he hopes Mikey V. (“The Boss”) will hire him full-time. He does a lot for the club like pays their taxes and keeps the gov’t and police away from Saw’s operation.Before Mikey V. took over the club, it was a hell of a lot more illegitimate. But at the turn of the century Mikey V. started running things, he recognized the club wouldn’t exist in five years if they didn’t go straight. The only long-term biker who resisted was Saw. To this day, him and his lowlife buddies still run with the Mexican cartel. Mikey V. and Action try to stay out of it and keep the club in the clear.But one day, a gorgeous new biker named Derek is initiated into the club. Action feels an instant attraction to Derek, even though he isn’t gay and has never been with a guy before. They have a welcoming party for the new members at The Mace (the club’s headquarters, a scroungy bar in TriBeCa) and after, Derek and Action hook up. They begin a torrid affair. But is Derek who he says he is?
Back to Back (Roughstock Book 5) by BA Tortuga
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Book 5 in the Roughstock seriesLandon knows who he wants, he’s been dreaming about Adam Taggart his whole life. Tag, though? He thinks Landon’s too poor, too young, too wrong to be his.Landon Gaudet may not be the best bull rider on earth, but he knows that’s where the money is in rodeo. His Cajun heart is more involved with horses, though, and with finding the cowboy he’s been dreaming of all of his relatively short life. Adam Taggart has been around the block more than once, and while he thinks Landon is special, he also thinks the kid deserves better than a safety man with more than his share of notches on the bedpost.Adam does everything he can to resist Landon, but there’s not a man alive who doesn’t love being loved, so eventually he gives in. Landon can’t believe that Adam is finally with him, that his cowboy has finally come around to his way of thinking. The only problem is that Adam isn’t sure he deserves love, or that he really has any to give. He questions everything from his need for Landon to his family’s assertion that he can do better than a boy from the bayou. Can Landon show Adam that sometimes magic is real, and that all you really need is to have a little faith?
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Luck, happenstance, whatever you call it… Love finds a way.Clark James works hard. And though he’s not wealthy and he sometimes struggles to pay the bills, he’s happy. Though many see being gay as a burden, Clark knows it’s who he is and moves on. He has dreams to set in motion. When he helps an elderly woman who faints in the street, Tae Won Kim walks into Clark’s life.When Tae Won Kim finds out about the man who saved his mother, he knows he must reward him. But the infuriating Clark James refuses to take anything from him. The more he pushes, the more he sees Clark as a man he could really bring into his life. Clark is kind, sexy and loving, but hell-bent on keeping Tae at arm’s length.
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 171 pages
- Book 6 in the Lionhearts seriesHe’s destined to meet his mate on a killer vacation.Horror author Mason Wells is having a midlife crisis. He’s burned out as a writer and he keeps falling for guys who are way too young for him. So when his agent, Nora, arranges a birthday getaway for him and a few close friends in the Spanish Sierra Nevada, it’s just the break he needs—until Nora is found drowned in the hotel swimming pool. It seems like someone has a hit list of victims, and Mason’s on it. Can the hotel’s gorgeous owner, Xavi, step in and keep Mason safe?Lion shifter Xavi Bianco loves the peace and solitude of his boutique hotel in the mountains. It’s a shame the place still holds the memory of his ex, Ramón. When the group of brash Americans arrives for a vacation, he doesn’t expect to find himself falling for one of them. But everything tells him Mason Wells is his destined mate, bizarre as it may be, and when Mason’s friends fall victim to a series of horrific attacks, Xavi knows he must do everything to protect Mason, even if it means risking his own life…
- Publisher: Finally Love Press (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 150 pages
- How long can you wait on a promise?After his first night with Mal, Rick broke the habit of a lifetime and invited the sexy radiographer to spend the weekend in the sleepy English village he called home. Rick isn’t in denial but he’s afraid to reveal his sexuality in the close-knit community that has known him since he was a babe in arms.The sex is amazing but equally Mal loves lazy days spent in the garden at Slopy Bottom, and every precious moment he spends with Rick. For Mal the village quickly becomes an oasis of peace, far from the noise and grime of life in London, a slice of tranquillity with Rick at the heart. But Mal has defied his family and his religion to be true to himself, and there is no way can he join Rick in his self-built closet, no matter how comfortable it is…Rick is afraid revealing the true nature of his relationship with Mal will change the way his neighbours see him. He adores these people, this village, and he can’t face the thought of losing everything over who he chooses to sleep with. When the alternative is giving up a man who has slotted perfectly into his life—a man who he might just love—it’s no choice at all. But, knowing what has to be done isn’t always as easy as putting it into practice.
- Publisher: Open Road Media (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Patrick Gale’s perennially popular debut novel takes a wry and romantic look at love both in and out of the closet.At fifteen years and eleven months, violinist Seth Peake is a musical prodigy who’s secretly attracted to men. Scheduled to begin music college in the fall, he is en route to Cornwall to spend the summer at the Trenellion Festival, a pacifist festival of art and music his family helped to found. There he falls head over heels for a gorgeous, unsuitable sculptor named Roland.Seth’s older sister, Venetia, has a problem. Her period is five weeks late. But she’s a virgin and no one has touched her sexually except her father, Huw—a secret she has told no one. Is the world about to bear witness to history’s second immaculate conception? Doing her best to hold the family together is mother and wife Evelyn, who prays for Venetia to find fulfillment, Seth to be spared from pride, and her problems with Huw magically to vanish.Inspector Maude Faithe—Mo to her friends—is a lesbian cop who fought for the right of policewomen to wear pants, given that they’re doing a “man’s job.” She has risen through the ranks of London’s Metropolitan Police and been promoted twice for bravery. She lives alone with her large cat and a secret tragedy—until she falls passionately in lust with a singer. As Mo and Hope become lovers, Mo’s dogged pursuit of the person responsible for stealing and desecrating the predictions of a newspaper astrologer leads to a surprising culprit.
A witty and wise novel about sexual equality and the thrills and perils of wish fulfillment, The Aerodynamics of Pork is an exhilarating ode to love that remains a cult favorite with Patrick Gale fans and readers of gay and lesbian fiction.
Wolf’s-own Bundle (DSP Publications Bundles) by Carole Cummings
- Publisher: DSP Publications (July 5, 2016)
- Read Wolf’s-own: the four-book fantasy epic featuring Fen Jacin-rei—Incendiary, Catalyst, Once-Untouchable—and Kamen Malick, who is determined to decode the intrigue that surrounds him. Fen’s mind is host to the spirits of long-dead magicians, and Fen’s fate should be one of madness and ignoble death. So how is it Fen lives, carrying out shadowy vengeance for his subjugated people and protecting the family he loves? With a threat all too close and a secret he needs to explain, Malick is at odds with those who should be his allies, and no matter how much he wants to protect Fen, it may be more than he can manage when he’s trying to keep them alive.
- Publisher: DSP Publications; 1 edition (July 5, 2016)
- Print Length: 202 pages
- An Agents of Influence BookHighly decorated Delta Force operator and Iraq war hero Simon Monk loses everything when his romantic partner defects to Beijing after being caught selling US secrets to Chinese Intelligence. Monk is drummed out of the Army from the blowback but gets a second chance at a career when he is recruited into a covert group within the CIA.
Years later Monk’s latest assignment sends him to Cairo, where the head of station has disappeared amid a highly publicized sex scandal. But things are not what they seem. When the base chief turns up dead and the Egyptian government looks the other way, Monk and his team hunt down the assassin.
All roads lead to a ruthless and lethal cult from Egypt’s ancient past who discard every unwritten rule of espionage to win. Monk is forced to take to the shadows to find and destroy his most dangerous adversaries yet, as a chain of events threatens to ignite war in the Middle East.