YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Kellen’s Awakening (AURA Book 3) by Angel Martinez and Bellora Quinn
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (May 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 214 pages
- Book 3 in the AURA seriesA socially challenged pixie and a former playboy incubus find themselves in the center of the maelstrom as AURA struggles to find a source for the escalating violence threatening the city.The staff at AURA has had a busy summer. Between chronic understaffing, dealing with warring goblin factions and an unusual number of hazardous Events, everyone is overworked. Sinistrus the incubus, newly hired as an AURA medic, actually enjoys his busy new life of responsible employee and faithful lover to his gorgeous police sergeant, Ness the centaur. Life would be perfect, except for a niggling suspicion about a colleague. Everyone else seems to disagree, but Sin’s certain something’s not right with that pixie.Kellen, a pixie crossover, loves his job working in AURA medical, even if he is something of an outsider. His job and the friends he manages to make are happy spots in an otherwise dark and secretive life. As the rest of AURA tries to discover the root of the inexplicable rise in violence and large-scale Events, Kellen fights to preserve his own life and what dignity he has left.These two unlikely heroes must put their differences aside and navigate tragedy and ever-escalating disaster together in order to stop the sinister forces that hold Kellen in thrall.
- Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (May 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 237 pages
- The deepest scars aren’t the ones that show.Evolution Ink, Book 1Jacob Shain is your average member of Generation Screwed. He has a boring internship, no cash flow, and a tiny NYC apartment he has to share with Ethan, his much-cooler, tattoo-artist twin brother. Not to mention his love life is DOA. At least, until his brother’s shop hires on a new piercer, and Jacob’s humdrum life takes a turn for the weird.Cody Turner is gorgeous, funny and kind—everything Jacob wants in a boyfriend. Except for the way he refuses to talk about his past, or where he lives, or anything about his personal life.When Ethan is arrested while on a mission of mercy, the reason Cody is so tight lipped comes to light. And while Jacob and Cody fight to understand the depth of their feelings for one another, the police dogs catch their scent. So does the local mob.Now Jacob has to make the hardest choice of his life: stay safe like a good boy, or dive headfirst into a world he barely understands…and hope Cody is there to break his fall.Warning: Contains a good boy who wants to be bad, a bad boy who longs to be good, bodies that are canvases for living art and high-speed chases with police dogs.
Never too Late by J.P. Bowie
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (May 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Knocking fifty isn’t bad enough? Jared Haas gets a double whammy when his doc tells him he needs a hip replacement. Can a hunky but too young paramedic smooth the way to recovery?Jared Haas isn’t happy. On his own for more than two years after his partner of twenty years, Daniel, died, he’s knocking fifty and now his athleticism is threatened by, of all things, a hip replacement. How to make a guy feel really old! At least there’s eye candy nearby in the very nice shape of Steve Forrest, a hunky paramedic who is willing to take more than just a professional interest in Jared’s welfare. The problem is, in Jared’s opinion, he’s too young.Steve is persistent, though, telling Jared that the difference in their ages isn’t ‘the Grand Canyon of time’. His good looks and sweet nature, not to mention his patience in waiting for Jared to heal before making his move, eventually wear Jared down, and the first time they make love, Jared knows he is lost in lust. Something he never thought possible.Their idyll is shaken when Daniel’s brother shows up unexpectedly and declares his love for Jared. David has left his wife and his job back in Seattle ready to move in with Jared and claim him as his own. To say Jared is taken aback by this strange turn of events is putting it mildly. How can he tell David he’s completely delusional without breaking his heart?Here’s another situation Jared never thought he’d have to deal with, only this one isn’t nearly as pleasant, and might prove to be the end of his relationship with both men.
- Publication Date: May 3, 2016
- Print Length: 155 pages
- Small town boy in the city. Big stakes, bigger temptations.Conor’s made it to Los Angeles to compete on the reality show, Singing Sensation, and is suddenly plunged into a whole new world. There’s a houseful of people, all with the same dream of making it big in the music world and willing to do whatever it takes to win. Conor has to deal with the pressures of live performances, catty competitors, sour judges, a nearly naked roommate… and the attentions of a sexy, older rock star – all with cameras watching his every move. Conor’s always been big on secrets. And the biggest secret of all – his relationship with Derek, the bad boy back home – may be the hardest one to keep.
Sweet in His Arms (Contemporary MM Sports Romance): Scarred Hearts, Book 4 by Megan Slayer and Wendi Zwaduk
- Publisher: Megan Slayer Publications; 1 edition (May 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Rubbin’ is racin’, especially if it’s done with a little sweetness, a little heat and the right man.Ryan Dane always knew where his heart was—in racing. He loves the sights, smells and sounds of a well-tuned engine humming beneath him. He’s also sure about his sexuality, but the one man he’s always crushed on hasn’t been interested.Until now.Gage Bell considered Ryan the one that got away—except he never pursued Ryan in the first place. He’s done trying to ignore the way Ryan makes him feel, and an incident on the track has given him the right incentive to find the sweetness he’s always known was in Ryan’s arms.
If Ryan will give him an inch and let him take the wheel, Gage is ready to rub the right man over and over again.
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (May 3, 2016)
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Book 2 in the Mark of Lycos seriesOnly a sacrifice can break his curse, and only the love of a maddening werewolf can satisfy his heart.Trying to avoid an arranged marriage is easier said than done. But Anson seems to have accomplished the impossible. Now if he can put off fighting his twin to the death, he can avoid becoming alpha of his clan as well. The Wolf in the Forest hears and grants his unspoken wish, because one minute Anson’s in Alaska with his clan, and the next he’s in southern Germany surrounded by athmae—lust demons. One particular demon takes an interest in Anson, a very personal interest. Anson isn’t attracted to men, but around Liam, he can think of nothing but getting to know the demon in every way possible.
Liam cast a spell for a wolf, and Anson exceeds his expectations. He’s golden, he’s sexy and he’s a werewolf—a unique being in the world of shifters. After a hundred years of cursed living, Liam has a chance to finally break free from the spell holding his inner wolf at bay and embrace both his wolf and demon heritage. He never planned on falling in love with Anson, or of taking the maddening werewolf to mate. But his plans for a happily-ever-after come to a screeching halt when the evil sorceress who cursed him returns. She refuses to take no for an answer, and then she sets her sights on Anson…
- Publisher: Surrendered Press (May 3, 2016)
- Books 1 and 2 of the Mile High Romance series available for a limited time as a box set.When It’s Right
When Shane Greenly left his home in Casper Mountain, Wy, he was leaving more than just the closet. He needed a fresh start to pursue his dream of running a dog training ranch without having to deny who he really is.
Meeting Alex was one of the best things that could have happened to Shane. They were at the beginning of a wonderful relationship when the unthinkable happened and Shane had to leave. The consequences of his past mistakes could not be hidden any longer.
When I’m Weak
Jamie presents a flamboyant and slutty attitude to the world because he’s been hurt before. Even though it’s mostly an act, he hides behind his persona to keep people at arm’s length. With only a small group of trusted friends, he’s vowed to never allow a man to have power over him again. Power to hurt him. Power to take away his freedom. Power to label him as a predator for the rest of his life.
Reed and his sister run a home preschool for toddlers. His focus is on getting credentialed so he can take some of the burden from Lucy. He doesn’t have time for friends, much less a lover, but when he meets Jamie, he recognizes something in the man that makes him want to get closer.
Unfortunately, Jamie’s past prevents him from truly integrating into Reed’s future. It’s not just a matter of the heart. It’s a matter of the law.