Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
- Publisher: Wicked Words Publishing (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 297 pages
- The trail heats up in the search for the mole hiding within the Hive, but in the game of espionage there is always another game being played just below the surface. New passions heat up and take center stage as we continue Dominic’s journey to a new life.Up and until a few months ago, Samuel Wright has never spent any significant time thinking about his love life. Although to be fair, few of his conquests spanned beyond a couple of sweaty encounters, and until very recently, he had never seen a need for more. Men, women, and everything in between, Samuel liked to think of his bed as a sexual United Nations. There was no reason to limit his options.Well, that was true until a certain spook joined the team…
Overexposed: In Focus Series, Book 4 Audible – Unabridged
Megan Erickson (Author), Marc Bachmann (Narrator)
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 22 minutes
- Levi Grainger needs a break. As a reality show star, he’s had enough of the spotlight and being edited into a walking stereotype. When he returns home after the last season of Trip League, he expects to spend time with his family, only to learn that his sister is coming back from her deployment in a flag-draped casket. Devastated, Levi decides the best way to grieve will be to go off grid and hike the Appalachian Trail – a trip he’d planned to do with his sister.His solitary existence on the trail is interrupted when he meets Thad, a quiet man with a hard body and intense eyes. Their connection is stronger than anything Levi has ever experienced. But when Levi discovers the truth about what Thad is trying to escape, their future together looks uncertain, and uncertainty is the last thing Levi needs.
- Publisher: Irving House Press (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Collin Pratt does not hook up over Christmas. From the day after Thanksgiving to December twenty-sixth. After all, there has to be something redeeming about him.Growing up in small-town America, Collin had been defined by one thing. Collin is gay. Bullied and beaten until those bullies put him in the hospital, he never thought he’d live to see his high school graduation. The one bright spot, a secret romance with his best friend’s brother. They were happy until it all came crashing down on them, in the worst possible way.Three years have passed since the senseless death of his first love.Collin is in his junior year of college, a college located a full state away from the ugliness of his hometown. He’s garnering a reputation as a talented writer, but it’s his other reputation which nabs him the most notoriety on the GHU campus.He hooks up, because well, a man has needs. And he hooks up a lot. Though what he’s vowed to himself, Collin will never open his heart up to another man again. It’s too dangerous. In his experience, it’s deadly.Kip Daniels needed a change from his state school in Illinois.Since the breakup with his long-term boyfriend at the end of freshman year, the school seemed too small. Stifling. Transferring to a different university two states away at the start of his junior year had been a risky move. But Grand Harbor University has the best RPW program in the country.The change, the challenge has been the right move professionally for Kip. He just never counted on the loneliness. In fact, he considers packing up and heading back home until a job at the writing center on campus comes available and he’s ordered to job shadow Collin Pratt before school lets out for winter break.More than attraction builds between the two men, a real friendship. And before long, Collin finds himself where he never wanted to be again, in a relationship. Opening up his heart, because it’s too easy to with a man like Kip. Things go well for the men until an incident outside a museum triggers Collin, pulling him back into the fear and guilt of surviving one of the worst times of his life as he pushes Kip away.The last straw is the final straw for Kip.Once he reconciles with his past, Collin realizes what a mistake he’s made letting Kip go. Now as they struggle to find a missing friend, Collin decides to make his move to win Kip back. The problem being, with the offer of an internship in NYC, Kip’s not so sure he wants to be won.
- Publisher: JK Publishing, Inc. (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 69 pages
- Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences 18+. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MM.The best of men can only handle so much before shit falls. Gage goes from wanting to be with the man he works with, to his life crumbling around him slowly.Problems arise, people don’t get the hint and he is sick of it. But in comes Darryl. A southern beauty of a redneck man that shows him a thing or two about life. Darryl has a few issues of his own but he is all about helping out Gage. He doesn’t expect to fall for him more.Sometimes it takes that special sweet loving to show a man he can handle it all. A gentle nudge to push him in the right direction.
The Runaway Father (The Runaway Model Book 3) by Parker Avrile
- Publisher: Paris April Press (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 274 pages
- A rock star’s darkest secret– his teenage son.
Out of the closet, free to be himself for the first time in his life, rock star Stoney has fallen hard for a younger musician.Carlin wants no part of the spotlight. He’s an artist. Being with a famous man like Stoney is a challenge, especially for a guy with anxiety. But there’s a sweet side to Stoney that not everybody gets to see. Carlin can’t stay away.Together, Carlin and Stoney can overcome any obstacle. The gutter press is a nuisance, but they won’t let trashy gossip pull them apart.And then they face the toughest challenge yet, when Stoney learns he’s the father to the son he never knew he had.The Runaway Father is a full-length 270 page male/male contemporary rock star romance novel complete with no cliffhangers, a ton of angst about missing fathers and how boys sometimes have to become men on their own, absolutely no cheating, and a guaranteed Happily Ever After. While this novel is designed to be read as a standalone, it does include a subplot spoiler for The Runaway Millions. There are also a few brief references to events in The Runaway Model and The Runaway Millions from Stoney’s point of view, the irony of which will escape you if you haven’t read those books. That stuff isn’t mission critical though, so feel free to jump in anywhere.If you do plan to read the whole series, we recommend going in this order:
*The Runaway Model — Kyle and Bryce’s story begins (complete with Happy For Now ending)
*The Runaway Millions — Kyle and Bryce’s story reaches its Happily Ever After.
*“Blackmail Boy” (a short story about how Carlin and Stoney first met)
*The Runaway Father — Carlin and Stoney find their Happily Ever After.
- Publisher: JCP Books LLC (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Victor Bayne sees dead people for a living…and he sees them off the clock, too. After all, ghosts don’t confine their appearances to a psychic medium’s work hours.From the macabre to the mundane, from titillating to tender, these PsyCop shorts feature stolen moments between the novels. Get a glimpse of Vic’s life with Jacob between cases, from both men’s viewpoints. Gain new insight on their psychic talents by accompanying them on odd jobs, shopping runs and family visits, or simply enjoy some downtime in the cannery.The twenty short works range in length from flash fiction to novelettes, woven together to create a novel-length narrative of Vic and Jacob’s relationship from a fresh perspective. The stories are gleaned from various sources: anthologies, newsletters, and web, with four all-new pieces to tie the collection together and delve deeper into your favorite PsyCops’ domestic life.
Enjoy the Dance (Dancing Book 2) by Heidi Cullinan
- Publisher: Heidi Cullinan (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Dance with your heart, and love will follow.Kindergarten teacher Spenser Harris has carved a quiet, stable future out of his tumultuous past, but his world turns upside down the night a homeless teen appears on his doorstep—a boy whose story mirrors the one Spenser has worked so hard to overcome. The decision to shelter Duon is easy. What’s tricky is juggling the network of caregivers in Duon’s life, especially Tomás Jimenez.Tomás wouldn’t have hesitated to take Duon in, but his plate is already full working three jobs to support his family. Though Spenser’s carefully constructed walls are clearly designed to keep the world at bay, Tomás pushes past Spenser’s defenses, determined to ensure the man is worthy of his charge. As the two of them grow closer, Tomás dares to dream of a life beyond his responsibilities, and Spenser begins to believe he might finally find a home of his own after all.But Spenser and Tomás’s world is forever poised to crash down around their ears. Duon’s grandmother isn’t sure she wants him to be raised by a gay man and challenges Spenser’s custody. Tomás’s undocumented parents could be deported at any time, and all the while the state of Minnesota votes on a constitutional amendment against marriage equality and the US Supreme Court debates whether or not Spenser and Tomás get a happily ever after. All they can do is hold tight to their love, hope for a better future…and remind each other to enjoy the dance.Special preorder pricing valid through October 10, 2016
Guarding his Mark (Shifter Protection Specialists Inc. Book 3) by SA Welsh
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 236 pages
- Book 3 in the Shifter Protection Specialists Inc. seriesBeware the bite of a king.Khan is a king cobra shifter with a serious mistrust of anyone outside his brothers at SPSI—and he has good reason for it. As a teenager, he was subjected to the whims and experiments of a mad scientist. Since becoming part of a real family, he’s thrived in his job as a close protection specialist.One night, he meets a pretty human who interests him on a level he hasn’t experienced before, but old fears and revelations force him to put distance between them. Unable to stay away, however, Khan creates the persona of a courier to deliver the venom Casey needs and find out exactly what the human will do.Dr. Casey Jameson is working toward a deadline. He needs snake-shifter venom to continue his research and create a cure to save someone he loves. When he goes in search of a donor, he meets Khan, but he’s confronted with the irresistible roughness of Khan and ends up taking the shifter home. However, when Khan finds out who and what he is, Khan leaves him high and dry.The appearance of Roan, a courier, in his life is perfect timing, but Casey may get more than he bargains for and will soon have to think carefully about who he can trust if he wants to live long enough to complete his work.When an old lover and boss becomes a real threat to Casey’s safety, Khan must come clean and keep Casey safe before they both lose something precious.
- Publisher: Dream Words, LLC (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 123 pages
- After suffering a brutal hate crime, submissive Trevor Hammond’s outward appearance projects the usual carefree demeanor his friends know and love. But inside, the remnants of his battered psyche and the ghosts of his assailants keep him bound in chains of anxiety.
While his Master, Moses Abrams, aka Daddy Drake, is aware of the devastation consuming his precious sub, he finds himself powerless to neutralize his lover’s demons. Embarking on an unconventional journey, Drake is determined to find a way to heal and bring back the man who owns his heart.
Will his love be enough to draw Trevor back from the darkness?
- Publication Date: October 11, 2016
- Print Length: 315 pages
- THIS DEBATE IS HEATING UP MORE THAN JUST THE AIRWAVES…Battling back from losing everything in a scandal that cost him the chance to be elected to the U.S. Senate, disgraced politician Caine Williams is learning to take things one day at a time. The opportunity to host a political talk show, Raising Caine, on PRIDE XM Radio, is the next step in getting his life back.Up-and-coming Republican political commentator Darwin Edwards is hoping a guest appearance on Raising Caine will give him some national exposure and take his career to the next level. The last thing he expects is such a strong attraction to his annoyingly liberal co-host.Impressed by the ratings brought in by Caine and Darwin’s broadcast, the powers that be ask Darwin to join the show permanently, and sparks begin to fly between the co-hosts both in and out of the studio.Can Darwin and Caine learn to work together or will their budding attraction be nipped in the bud before it can evolve into something more?
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (October 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 113 pages
- Book 2 in the Harrington Hills seriesDating a younger guy wasn’t anywhere in Zack’s plans, but can he ignore the instincts of his wolf?Zack Harrington noticed David Dewitt the day the guy showed up in Harrington Hills, but their first meeting was far from perfect. A few months later, Zack still can’t forget about him, and now that the two of them belong to the same pack, their paths cross even more. The problem is, David is barely twenty-two, and Zack still remembers how stupid he was at that age.David knows he’s young, but he’s tired of hearing about it all the time. He’s not a kid, and he hates being treated like one, even—or especially—by the hot deputy sheriff. But as they get to know each other better and the sparks between them turn hotter, David’s willing to forgive and forget.
Can they move past the age difference and their own personal hang-ups? Or will they ultimately fall into a trap of miscommunication and hiding?
Tight End by Devon McCormack
- Publisher: Devon McCormack; First edition (October 9, 2016)
- “I don’t need a fucking babysitter.”
Out and proud NFL star tight end Tad Roarke has success, money, and fame. Just about everything. Except a good reputation. After being outed by the media as a promiscuous cheat, sponsors are dropping him left and right. To make matters worse, he’s been targeted as the next victim of an anti-gay celebrity serial killer. The FBI works with his team to protect him, assigning Agent Bryce Finnegan as his undercover bodyguard. But Tad doesn’t like Bryce from the get-go. The fed thinks he’s a spoiled brat. Maybe he’s right. Regardless, Tad doesn’t plan on proving him wrong, and he’ll do anything to make Bryce’s job even more difficult. Still, as much as he hates him, he can’t deny the guy’s hot as hell…and he wouldn’t mind passing a few balls around with him in the sheets.
“I don’t get paid enough for this.”
Agent Bryce Finnegan is no stranger to undercover work. With a background in busting drug cartels, he’s used to his life being on the line. He’s not used to putting up with spoiled rich kids who don’t realize how good they have it. When he meets Tad Roarke, he expects him to be a jerk. And he’s right. But the more time he spends with him, the more he realizes that all Tad’s attitude is little more than bravado. He’s not an asshole, and the media has twisted more than a few facts to tarnish Tad’s reputation. Now Bryce isn’t just worried about protecting this guy from a serial killer, but about falling in love in the process.
Tight End is a stand-alone gay romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger.