Welcome to this Weekend’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
Harey Situation (City Shifters Book 2) by Bailey Bradford
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (October 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Book 2 in the City Shifters seriesThis time, it’s a real bunny shifter and you know the saying about doing something like bunnies…Oliver Biggerstaffer comes to Texas from Boston, looking for a job and a new life. He’s hoping the advertising firm he interviews for will hire him, and he can put his past where it belongs—behind him. No one will know who or what he is—a snake shifter.Except he’s interviewed by Jagger Osterman, a bear shifter, and he meets a cute bunny shifter at the hotel where he’s staying. Oliver can’t hide his shifter status from them. And he doesn’t want to, once he meets them—especially the bunny, Peter Ruiz. It’s lust at first sight, but Oliver wants to take things slow as long as he’s staying at the hotel Peter’s working at.Peter wants to get laid, and he wants to get laid now. The sexy snake shifter he’s attracted to has morals and ethics and things most of the guys Peter’s screwed around with before lack.Oliver treats Peter like a person, not a body to have sex with, and if they can survive a series of weird accidents that might not be accidents after all, then Oliver and Peter just might have a happy ending all their own.
Pride Before the Fall by Devon Rhodes
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (October 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 99 pages
- When Brady was given a free pass to sow his wild oats, as long as he’s back with the pride before fall, he never dreamed he’d meet his mate…or that his mate would be a man.As the pride’s alpha heir, Brady knows the weight of responsibility. He’s expected to settle down, find a mate and have an heir of his own. But first he’s given the opportunity to travel and visit other prides, an unspoken opportunity to get his attraction to men out of his system before he comes home and does his duty.Mason has his hands full fostering Jonah, an abandoned teen soon to have his first shift. He doesn’t have time to babysit a visiting alpha heir, but duty calls. As the second son of the alpha, he knows his place, and when he’s given a task, he does it.Brady and Mason realize almost instantly that they are mates…and both also know that it can never come to pass. With the expectations they need to fulfill, this short time together will be the only chance they have to taste what could be. But they are tied together by more than just instinct—old crimes and hidden connections come to light and they are forced to make hard choices between duty and love.
- Publisher: Bold Strokes Books (October 18, 2016)
- Evan McGarrity is a sophomore at Milton University in Western New York. Tired of one-night stands, he’s looking for honest love and someone to share his life with. When he meets Sebastian Tantalos, his life unexpectedly takes a turn for the better. The new romance is everything Evan has hoped for: Sebastian is funny, intelligent, exciting, articulate, and handsome as hell. Just as Evan realizes he’s starting to fall in love with Sebastian, trouble in the form of Sebastian’s old boyfriend, Brent, rears its ugly head. Brent is determined to win Sebastian back, no matter the cost and by any means necessary. As Brent begins to weave his web of hatred and deceit, Evan starts to doubt Sebastian’s love for him. When Evan turns to his old flame for comfort, the relationship is torn apart. Can these two men find their way back to each other and salvage their love?
- Publication Date: October 18, 2016
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Just in time for Halloween! Two novelettes about men with magic—and the occasional demon.”Blood Magic and the Mini Zombie Apocalypse”
Griff has a bad habit of getting talked into black magic he shouldn’t be using—but this time it’s even worse. His ex is bent on revenge in the form of a mini zombie apocalypse, and the only person who can help Griff is a hottie white magic practitioner named Blythe. The catch: one of Griff’s spells gone wrong left Blythe with a haunted apartment a year ago, and Blythe isn’t over it.Still, Blythe agrees to work with Griff. As they unravel the ugly blood, sex, and death magic, they also discover surprising things about each other. Hopefully, it’s enough for the ultimate trust they’ll need to defeat a lot of zombies and a crazed witch, or their town will end up covered in corpses.”Præsidium”
Six years ago, Thackeray agreed to let a demon haunt him in exchange for help hunting other demons. It’s a lonely life, but worth it to be the best demon hunter possible — to save families from the kind of evil that ruined his own childhood.This Hallowe’en, Thackeray’s dealing with an upstart coven. A powerful, pretty witch named Matt defects to help Thackeray stop their scheme to invite god-knows-what from the other side.Demons are much easier to fight than the urges Matt’s flirting inspires. But Thackeray can’t hook up with a demon watching over his shoulder… can he?
- Publisher: Swoon Reads (October 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 257 pages
- A romantic European vacation is the perfect excuse to let go in No Holding Back, the highly anticipated sequel to No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista.Everyone knows that Nathan is in love with his best friend, Preston…Everyone except Preston. Nathan has always accepted that Preston was too focused on his swim training to worry about love. But Preston is heading off to train for the Olympics soon, so if Nathan wants his chance at love, he has to speak up now. But saying “I love you” is surprisingly difficult, even for someone as confident as Nathan. Maybe a whirlwind vacation in Europe could help? But… what if it doesn’t work out and he loses the best friend he’s ever had?
Roni Loren E-Bundle: Still Into You, Forever Starts Tonight, Yours All Along, Break Me Down (A Loving on the Edge Novel)
- Publisher: InterMix (October 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 483 pages
- From the New York Times bestselling author of Crash Into You comes four previously published Loving on the Edge novellas, together for the first time…
In Still Into You, married couple Seth and Leila head to The Ranch, a resort where any sexual fantasy can be had. Seth hopes to put the spark back in their marriage and to show Leila why he’s the only man for her…In Forever Starts Tonight, two Dominant men and one submissive woman attempt to jumpstart their relationship with a getaway at a mountain cabin. When they get snowed in, however, the heat between them reaches a fever pitch, and secrets come out…In Yours All Along, two men, Devon and Hunter, shared a hot night in college, but an accident tore their relationship apart. Four years later, Hunter is a professional baseball player, engaged to a woman, and in Devon’s bar. Neither man can get that one night off their minds…In Break Me Down, Samantha Dunbar and sexy executive Gibson Andrews are Dominants, and according to Gibson, that makes them incompatible. But after an attack shakes Sam to her core, Gibson finds himself unable to let her go…
- Publisher: Thunderfoot Press (October 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 88 pages
- A knotted tale of corruption, lies and murder in a midwestern town. Only one man is willing to reveal the truth–at the risk of his own life.from Midland Club
What could I prove? I asked myself as I looked into a pile of trash next to my bed. And from that trash, glistening like some mysterious jewel, I spotted the invitation to Garland’s birthday party. Was I too late? Had it already passed. I grabbed the invitation and reread it. I was not too late. The party was Saturday. Three days away. It was my only chance to see Garland Sousley face to face. Should I go? It would mean facing a hundred Uncle Buds: a room full of midwestern men of my father’s generation who knew me, who knew my life story, men who had judged me not like Uncle Bud but like W. T. Sousley. These men hated me. Could I walk into their midst to question the oldest and most respected of them as to his associations with an old queer Negro.
- Publisher: DSP Publications (October 18, 2016)
- When mage Yarroway L’Estrella and knight Duncan Purefroy are both assigned to escort Prince Garith to his new bride and kingdom, neither is sure he trusts the other, but a disturbing secret and another ally forces the three to work together, in Ashes and Echoes. After Yarrow leaves Duncan and Sasha to find a cure for his magical affliction, in Ice and Embers, the pair are left on their own to deal with Duncan’s new realm of Windwake and Sasha’s former family of assassins. Sasha gave up everything when he chose to stay with Yarrow and Duncan and to not kill Prince Garith; now, in Iron and Ether, all three must face the consequences and deal with a threat to Garith’s twin kingdoms. In Cairn and Covenant, Octavian Rose was given a second chance thanks to an assassin’s unexpected mercy. Through the years, determined to make a name for himself and retain his morals while doing so, his actions will have much larger consequences than he could have ever imagined.
Behind the Eight Ball: Fur, Fangs, and Felines, Book 2 Audible – Unabridged
M.A. Church (Author), Derrick McClain (Narrator)
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press LLC
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 58 minutes
- A cool morning, a yard full of birds, and a kitty on a mission. What more could a werecat want? Beta Heller Wirth has it all, except a mate – a shifter mate, that is. The last thing he wants is one of those dangerous humans who kill without remorse. Heller knows about that firsthand. So what does the goddess Bast do? She gives Heller exactly what he does not want – a human, business owner Lawson Dupre.Lawson hasn’t a clue what just happened in his car detail shop. One minute a cute client is about to pass out, and then he perks up and starts flirting. Next thing, he runs out the door like the hounds of hell are after him. Learning that Heller is a werecat doesn’t freak out Lawson. He happens to be one of those rare humans who knows paranormals exist. He even lives with one. Watch the fur fly as Heller and Lawson battle hurt feelings, misguided beliefs, and a power shift in Heller’s clowder.
- Publication Date: October 16, 2016
- They’re just a couple of college students in for the wildest ride of their lives!It’s been a day since Aiden’s interview and they receive the call that they’re needed on set. Brody is super excited, so is Aiden but for another reason. To be on set in a hot and sexy scene with Jake would make his wildest dreams come true. But he doesn’t expect what happens next, the chance to get closer to the man than he could ever imagine. Brody won’t mind too much if Aiden falls head-over-heels for Jake, right?This is book 2 of a 4-episode serial.
- Publisher: Luminosity Publishing LLP (October 16, 2016)
- What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas.Alpha Rock’s rhythm guitarist, Kail Darkstar, is more than a little confused. The last thing he remembers is playing a gig in Las Vegas three days ago. He has no memory of meeting the sexy twink, tied to his bed, let alone the three-day long scene they apparently enjoyed.After seeking help from Jackson, Kail discovers the stranger is French model, Philippe La Grange. Kail can’t get enough of his delicious sub in or out of the hotel room, but no matter how many times he makes love to Philippe, he still can’t remember meeting him.Problem is, the media has tracked his every outrageous move. What happened in Vegas is front-page news.Will Kail remember his delicious sub before Philippe walks out of his life forever?PUBLISHER NOTE: An M/M BDSM Romance, containing themes of spanking, flogging, and bondage. 13,265 words
- Publication Date: October 16, 2016
- Print Length: 167 pages
- Two Strangers… One passionate night… Who said anything about forever?Avery Prescott is set to inherit Prescott Hotels on his thirtieth birthday. There’s a condition though – he must be married. The thing is, he already is. And the problem is… his groom has no idea. What was supposed to be a night of escape two years ago ended in exchanging vows with a perfect stranger. Now elusive, wealthy and guarded, Avery must find the man and hope he’s willing to go through with his proposal – again.What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but what happens when you can’t escape the desert heat?Hotel lifeguard Daniel Crane never expected to see the man who walked out on him after a passionate night two years ago. He’s been trying so hard to forget about Avery, and he almost succeeded… until he shows up telling Daniel the truth about their “wedding”. All Daniel wants to do is run – but the problem is, his family’s ranch is in trouble and Avery is offering a hefty sum in exchange for his discretion. Suddenly playing house doesn’t seem so bad. He’d do anything for his family after all…If it’s just pretend then why does it feel so right?What was supposed to be an easy exchange soon turns complicated. When meddling exes, concerned family members and unexpected feelings surface Avery and Daniel are left with questions. What does their sham marriage really mean? And why is it that it doesn’t feel like a sham at all…
24 Hour Husband is a sweet and steamy full-length standalone MM romance novel with a HEA and no cliffhanger!
- Publisher: Sean Michael; 4 edition (October 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 56 pages
- Love at first sight…Young, cool, laid back professor Kieran is totally captivated by the blind and beautiful Lucien.Lucien has been around a long time, but he is equally caught by Kieran’s sensuality. He believes Kieran might be the man he wishes to spend the rest of eternity with.Lucien’s blindness doesn’t turn Kieran off, but will his secret?Originally published in Eternal Darkness, as a stand alone, and as a part of All Romance Ebook’s 28 Days of Heart Campaign.
- Publication Date: October 16, 2016
- Print Length: 62 pages
- The continuing tale of the chavy vampires that inhabit the unused mail rail tunnels beneath Central London. In this installment, Liam and Declan try to rebuild the clan while seeking revenge on the wayward vampire, Andrew Farthing.
- Publisher: 26 Letter Productions; 2 edition (October 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 194 pages
- Ethan Grace, a loner, and Billy Bradshaw, football player; one of the in-crowd, had a secret. In their junior year, they were together but broke up at the end of the year. Senior year brings them back together and puts their relationship out in the open for all to see. The ramifications can either bring them together or tear them apart.
- Publisher: Encompass Ink (October 16, 2016)
- Print Length: 179 pages
- Rocker Peregrine is shocked when stunningly attractive fan, Cade, reveals he is actually a Cacodemon, a collector of souls and a warrior for Lucifer.
Designed to his preference, Perry is Cade’s idea of human perfection. Consumed by the chemistry between them, Perry doesn’t question his fate, until he finds himself being the rope in a game of tug of war.
Lucifer wants him. Cade has him. And God is silent, when he begs for guidance. Perry is on his own in a fight for his life. But how much darkness can you stomach before it gets too much? Will his only way out be to make a deal with the devil?