Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Magic And Mayhem: Fiction and Essays Celebrating LGBTQ Romance by Josh Lanyon (Author), Ginn Hale (Author), Megan Derr (Author), Alex Powell (Author), Karelia Stetz-Waters (Author), Dev Bentham (Author), E.J. Russell (Author), Austin Chant (Author)
- Publisher: GRNW Press (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 314 pages
- Everyone deserves to see themselves in stories, to see themselves get a happy ending. For the past few years, Gay Romance Northwest (GRNW) has helped to see those stories reach more of the LGBTQ community, and gain traction in libraries and beyond.Furthering that goal is this collection of new fiction and essays, including information on how to get LGBT books in libraries, letters from authors sharing their personal reflections on writing, essays about why positive and happy queer books are so important, and short stories about tattooists, soldiers, mages, and cyborgs that span the LGBTQ spectrum and show that love has no bounds.This anthology includes never-before-published short stories by Josh Lanyon, Karelia Stetz-Waters, Ginn Hale, Megan Derr, Dev Bentham, Alex Powell, EJ Russell and Austin Chant. Contributed essays include works by Radclyffe, Rick R. Reed, Jordan Castillo Price, Rose Christo, and EE Ottoman.We welcome you to join the celebration and Read with Pride with us!
Driven to The Edge (Tales from The Edge Book 7) by L.M. Somerton
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 149 pages
- Book 7 in the Tales from The Edge seriesNot all limits can be negotiated.The Edge is reaching a major milestone. After ten years in business together, Doms Joe Dexter and Heath Anders are planning a celebration and new beginnings. But even the best-laid plans can be thrown off course.When Olly, Joe’s beloved sub, gets caught up in a hostage situation involving Special Forces soldiers, PTSD and blood diamonds, a party is the last thing on Joe’s mind. He hates the lack of control, and the thought of losing Olly takes him close to the edge.Joe is not the only one reassessing his priorities. Olly needs Joe’s strength more than ever. He feels safe only in Joe’s arms or in his bondage.Can Joe and Olly find sanctuary in each other or will their latest adventure drive them apart?
- Publication Date: September 6, 2016
- Print Length: 246 pages
- “Where Kristoffer was concerned, Aden knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to kneel at Kristoffer’s feet like a loyal dog. He wanted to offer his wrists up to be bound by rope or cable, held over his head or tied behind his back. He wanted to give himself up, open and empty, to be filled with whatever Kristoffer had to give him. Aden wanted to be owned, just as he had been when he was eighteen.”Aden Brand, a quiet, self-contained Russian literature professor, returns home to deal with the death of his estranged father, Gale. Gale, a groundskeeper, worked for and lived on the grounds of the wealthy Bellamy family, raising his only son on the fringes of opulence. Aden returns to the Bellamy estate to deal with his father’s belongings, and to a home he hasn’t seen since his father disowned him at 18.Now unwillingly thrust in the middle of the Bellamy family’s lives again, Aden soon crosses paths with Kristoffer Rask. Husband of heiress Celia Bellamy, Kristoffer has been keeping secrets since the summer Aden was sent away, and secrets Aden hasn’t told anyone else since. The secret? Aden is a submissive: his only sense of emotional safety comes from being dominated, collared, and owned. And Kristoffer is the only person to ever meet those needs for Aden, despite the pain their brief affair has carried for 17 years.Unable to get free from the hold that Kristoffer has on him, Aden is drawn back into Kristoffer’s orbit. Together they must now face their shared past, regardless of what it may cost them both.
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Book 2 in the Arts & Hearts seriesBOOK TAG LINEIt’s time to stop running and start living again.Gus had been living life under the radar, hiding from ex-turned-stalker Michael. He’d been running for a long time, and had had to cut ties with everything and everyone he knew—including his family.It was a lonely, frightening existence, until he met the guys at the studios. With his dog, Zephyr, and his new, makeshift family, he has found some kind of peace. Though his new life is far from perfect, he is content.Then he meets Brodie, and soon Gus wants to shake things up and take back his life.But Michael isn’t ready to give up on Gus yet, and he isn’t going to let anybody stand in his way.
- Publisher: Swerve (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 276 pages
- After a tragic accident, Lincoln West’s dreams of making it big as a guitarist fell apart. Unable to play music, he’s battling a hopeless downward spiral, and takes his friend’s offer to stay at their beach house for the summer. While at an open mike night at local bar Off Beat, he locks eyes with a busboy who doesn’t make Linc feel so broken anymore.Emmett Westmore lives for the anonymity of busing tables in his aunt’s quirky bar where no one pities him for the fire that killed everyone he loved. He blames himself for the fire, and he doesn’t want anyone to see him—except for Linc. Emmett’s walls drop when he’s around the gorgeous blue-eyed guitarist, but he has a secret that could destroy his budding relationship with Linc.Both Linc and Emmett are looking for a way to live again…will they let their fears control them or take a chance on something real?
Voice for the Silent by T.A. Chase
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (September 6, 2016)
- Julio and Paine meet, triggering a chain of events that rocks both their worlds and brings justice for the silent victims.Investigating and busting dog-fighting rings is what Julio Herendez lives to do. Defending the innocent and vulnerable from monsters makes his day, but when he meets Paine, Julio finds himself wanting to save the young man from the cruel world he’s been forced to survive in.Paine Addison exists where the weak and innocent are exploited for entertainment. The men who use him and fight the dogs don’t care about the damage they inflict. He lives from day to day, doing what he can to heal the wounds suffered by others, but unable to help himself.
- Publisher: Loveswept (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 236 pages
- In this wild and sensual Kick novel from the RITA Award–nominated author of The Harder He Falls, a sizzling affair tempts the tech guru of a popular outdoor-adventure-sports company to come out of the closet and embrace his desires.Asher Ruggiero, a partner at Adrenaline Kick Adventures, is living a lie. As a control freak whose big Italian family thinks he’s straight, Asher likes his encounters concise, dirty, and discreet—until his company’s new rafting guide walks into work, dripping with brooding, intense sexuality. Sawyer Stevens is a mystery man with secrets and rough edges, and he makes Asher want to get to know him inside and out.Ever since the tragic death of his parents, Sawyer has dedicated himself to the rush of adrenaline that comes from pleasure and pain. Moving from one guy to another, hiding when life gets too complicated—that’s all he can handle. So why does Asher make him long for something lasting and honest, when the gorgeous geek can’t even be true to himself? Sawyer wants to give Asher his heart, but he just doesn’t know how. After all, a life without integrity is a life without passion—and that’s the one thing Sawyer craves.The Deeper He Hurts is intended for mature audiences. This ebook includes a special message from the editor, as well as an excerpt from another Loveswept title.
All Roads Lead to Hell: Book 1.5 of the Saint Flaherty series by S. Hunter Nisbet
- Publisher: Badapple Press; 1st edition (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 197 pages
- Good intentions only go so far.Regretting his decision to let Simon Flaherty leave Buchell without admitting his feelings, Mick Perry follows his ex-fighting student to Scioto City looking for closure.What Mick finds is a teenager barely coping with his new life, adrift in a metropolis that pays lip service to progress while accepting bribes from all-powerful criminal syndicates.Mick thinks he’s prepared to do anything to help Simon, but his own past is catching up, from the family that betrayed his beliefs to the war he can’t seem to stop fighting in his dreams. Not to mention the contracts he’s bent on securing with the city bosses. The right move forward has never been less clear.When the local syndicates realize exactly who Simon’s father was, all bets are off for the future. Mick will have to choose—does he want Simon as a lover, or does he want to use the power of the Petrowski name?Or do all roads lead to hell?*
The book numbers refer to the chronological order they go in. They are intended to be read in the order presented below. Read them in chronological order at your own risk.
Books in the Saint Flaherty series
Book 1: What Boys Are Made Of
Book 2: The Mercy of Men
Book 1.5: All Roads Lead to Hell
Book 3: What About the Girls (Coming late fall 2016)
All Roads Lead to Hell is a side book, and is therefore 54,000 words. The main series books are 100,000 words. It is not intended for those under eighteen years of age due to some scenes of a sexual nature. While the main series *can* be enjoyed without reading book 1.5, it is highly recommended that you read it as it explores several side stories and gives added context to some events later in the series.
- Publisher: Candlewick (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 336 pages
- A new state, a new city, a new high school. Mike’s father has already found a new evangelical church for the family to attend, even if Mike and his plainspoken little sister, Toby, don’t want to go. Dad wants Mike to ditch art for sports, to toughen up, but there’s something uneasy behind his demands. Then Mike meets Sean, the new kid, and “hey” becomes games of basketball, partnering on a French project, hanging out after school. A night at the beach. The fierce colors of sunrise. But Mike’s father is always watching. And so is Victor from school, cell phone in hand. In guarded, Carveresque prose that propels you forward with a sense of stomach-dropping inevitability, Rafi Mittlefehldt tells a wrenching tale of first love and loss that exposes the undercurrents of a tidy suburban world. Heartbreaking and ultimately life-affirming, It Looks Like This is a novel of love and family and forgiveness—not just of others, but of yourself.
Flux (Ennek Trilogy Book 2) by Kim Fielding
- Publisher: DSP Publications; 2 edition (September 6, 2016)
- Print Length: 206 pages
- 2nd EditionEnnek Trilogy: Book TwoEnnek, the son of Praesidium’s Chief, has rescued Miner from a terrible fate: suspension in a dreamless frozen state called Stasis, the punishment for traitors. As the two men flee Praesidium by sea, their adventures are only beginning. Although they may be free from the tyranny of their homeland, new difficulties await them as Miner faces the continuing consequences of his slavery and Ennek struggles with controlling his newfound powers as a wizard.Now fugitives, Ennek and Miner encounter challenges both human and magical as they explore new lands and their deepening relationship with each other.First Edition published by CreateSpace, 2011.
- Publication Date: September 6, 2016
- Print Length: 9 pages
- One day after school, a young teenager decides to end it all after suffering persistent bullying.All proceeds will be donated to various LGBT nonprofit organizations.
- Publication Date: August 29, 2016
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Matteo has spent ten years in a medium security prison for a crime he admits to committing. A reformed criminal, he’s made a life for himself but he always keeps an eye on the pumpkin parade – the line of fresh arrivals walking in their orange jumpsuits – to check out the new guys on the block. When Matteo and his Brazilian buddy Luiz spot Billy for the first time, they both want to see more of this alluring young hunk.
Once Matteo learns that twenty four year old Billy is gay and eager to explore his sexuality, hot encounters quickly go from sizzling introductions to the most erotic of prison pleasures.In this exciting new erotica series, grown men engage in hot consensual encounters. It is intended for a mature audience seeking short M/M fiction with a healthy dose of attractive muscular men, quirky prison slang, and exciting sexual situations.
Pleasure Cruise: Love and Lust on the High Seas by M. Stonehouse
- Publication Date: September 2, 2016
- Print Length: 249 pages
- Meet Asher, a young man fresh out of high school with no job, no prospects, and no assets but his body. When he spots the ad seeking young men ready to set sail aboard a luxury ocean liner catering to the world’s elite, he thinks his prayers have been answered. Little does he know that overnight he’ll trade his quiet, suburban life for a spot amongst the crew of The Hyacinth, swabbing decks by day and warming the beds of the world’s richest, most powerful men at night. In no time flat, Asher will learn that when sex and love are at stake, it’s not always smooth sailing.The boys aboard The Hyacinth deliver themselves utterly to their wealthy clients and indulge their every whim. Can Asher keep his heart intact as he offers his body to billionaires, movie stars, and his fellow sailors? Can he rise above the hazing at the hands of the older, more experienced sailors? And what deviant delights, what earth-shattering experiences await him aboard this floating pleasure palace? Thrill along with our young hero over the course of this blisteringly hot full-length erotic novel as he explores his blossoming sexuality, surrounded by dozens of the world’s most beautiful and powerful men.
M. Stonehouse’s stunning, stylistic prose and captivating erotic imagery make PLEASURE CRUISE impossible to put down. Fans of Stonehouse’s previous books, LEARNING HIS PLACE, PLEASING PATRICK and BOBBY’S BIG BLAST will find plenty to love in Asher’s complete submission to the men on The Hyacinth, and new readers are sure to delight in the sizzling, explosive scenes of man-on-man action as well as the exploration of love and lust on the high seas. Whether you dream of rubbing elbows and making love with the world’s elite or being waited on hand and foot by a bevy of beautiful boys, PLEASURE CRUISE is sure to please!
PLEASURE CRUISE features intense depictions of graphic, gay male sex ranging from the purely vanilla to the deviously debauched and explores themes of hazing, bullying, bondage, domination, submission, humiliation, spanking, chastity, public and group sex, degradation, and objectification. If you find such pursuits distasteful, please look elsewhere. If not…anchors aweigh!