YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Brandywine Investigations: Open for Business by Angel Martinez
- Publisher: Mischief Corner Books, LLC; First edition (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 395 pages
- When humans forsake the temples, the gods need to find other employment. Hades opens Brandywine Investigations after his divorce and his subsequent move to the modern world. If he was hoping for boring infidelity cases and lost dogs, he’s sorely mistaken as murder and mayhem find his agency and his extended family at an astonishing rate.Includes:
Canines, Crosshairs & Corpses: Brandywine Investigations #1
No Enemy But Time: Brandywine Investigations #2
Dragons, Diamonds & Discord: Brandywine Investigations #3Please note: The stories in this omnibus have been reedited, and expanded by about 18K (total). The majority of the expansions were in No Enemy But Time.Word Count: 125,662 words
X-Factor by Sean Michael
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 193 pages
- 2nd EditionGame designer Henry Delloit loves his life, his mountain community, his isolated dream home, and the snow. He also loves that the X-treme Games blow into the area for a month every year, bringing with them hundreds of athletes.Ecco Rasmussen loves boarding. He knows he’ll never make it to the big time, but as long as he can get on his board and go, he doesn’t care. If only his manager, Blake Dobbs, would cut Ecco a break. The man’s possessive and mean, and believes he owns Ecco.When Henry and Ecco meet at the Branchberry Games, it’s lust at first sight. An injury on Ecco’s qualifying run offers an opportunity to spend quality time together at Henry’s home, away from the crowds and out from under Blake’s thumb.At this rate, lust might turn into love, but not if they can’t keep their romance hidden from Blake.First Edition published by Torquere Press, 2010.
One Warlock’s Love Story: Knight and Dae by Shad O. Walker
- Publisher: Torquere Press LLC (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 232 pages
- In a world where shape shifters are openly bisexual, vampires have insatiable sex drives, and warlocks emit pheromones that make everyone around them horny, Zander Knight is finally making sense of his new life and family.
Just when it seems like Zander’s life is about to settle down, two new threats emerge. The first is in the form of FBI Agent Jonas Hunt, and the second is a pact of shifter scientists called the Dae. If that weren’t enough, he and Tau are now the primary caregivers of Waverly and Quay’s orphaned baby boy, and some of his closest friends are dead in the middle of working out their own love lives. This is more than just one warlock’s love story – this is a supernatural adventure.
- Publisher: Rawmance Publishing (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 248 pages
- When his father, King Harold, forces Prince Gerome to mate a complete stranger in order to save his unborn child, he complies with a heavy heart and says goodbye to all his dreams of finding love. Gerome’s hurt and treats his mate the way he’s been taught all his life: through power and submission. But with Luis, it doesn’t work.When Luis is mated off to a stranger, his world ends. He was a carefree student one day and the next a vampire prince demands his submission. He can’t run, but he can hide and hate in silence. So he withdraws until only a shell remains.Neither of the men has any chance of finding love together until a friend intervenes. Can Gerome forget what he’s been taught all his life, and is it possible for Luis to forget what’s happened to him? Will they ever find their own happy ending? Or can love blossom where only hate exists?*This story contains adult themes*
- Publisher: Vincent Berg (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 92 pages
- The athletes at Windsor High are aiming for big things: careers in professional sports. They don’t like making waves, so don’t like to stand out. However, when Taylor meets the flamboyant Jacob in the drama department, there’s a distinct clash of cultures. The out-and-proud attitude of someone unable to hide imperils the futures of someone who can. Casual meetings under the bleachers risk not just public embarrassment, but the loss of millions in future earnings.Yet two figures can’t keep their hands off each other. Jacob, the drama queen, and Taylor, the guy all the girls are after, keep rubbing each other the wrong way while doing it the right way. Will Jacob’s freedom to be who he is imperil Taylor’s future, or can the two resist each other long enough to survive high school?
Not Just Passing Through by Jamie Dean
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 106 pages
- Socially awkward, closeted virgin Avery Malcolm passes his days and nights running his bigoted aunt’s motel in rural New Mexico. He dreams of getting away and hitting the road, but with one friend, a few acquaintances, and no real life to speak of outside his duties as front desk clerk, he doesn’t know if he’ll ever get a chance.Fate sends hot drifter Chase Lancaster to the Red Ram Motel, riding in on his sexy black motorcycle. Within twenty-four hours, Avery’s life is turned upside down. Before long, even though Chase’s sexual interests seem to run exclusively toward women in bars, Avery finds himself falling for the beautiful biker with no permanent address. Chase is much more than his bad boy persona, so while it’s nice to have another friend, Avery doesn’t know how he’ll survive with his heart intact when Chase inevitably moves on.
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (April 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Used to luxurious, high-profile city life, Chris’s world is shattered when tragedy takes his husband and young son. Seeking a life free from pain, Chris returns to his grandfather’s cabin on the shores of Wolf Thorn Lake, Maine.When Chris meets Jake, the earthy young man who resides across the lake, Chris faces his most challenging decision yet. Does he continue his life alone, or does he risk his heart and the potential of love he sees illuminated in Jake’s warm eyes?A young man running from pain, a rural free spirit with the ability to heal, and a wolf who haunts the shore-line of Wolf Thorn Lake illustrate the endurance of the human heart, the capacity to learn how to love again, and the heart’s ability to restore even the most wounded of men.