Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Harder In Heels (Alpha and Omega series Book 4) by Lisa Oliver
- Publication Date: August 10, 2016
- Print Length: 171 pages
- lpha and Omega series – book 4. Definite standalone.Ronan Montgomery had built himself a good life; he had friends, a small apartment to call his own, and a fantastic job as a dancer/choreographer. He still missed his mother dearly, but even though she’d been dead five years, he adhered to her number one rule – stay away from other wolves. He knew, as an Omega, that others of his kind weren’t overly friendly with those they considered weak, but as he’d never met another wolf, he didn’t feel he’d anything to worry about. That was, until he spotted two Alpha wolves at one of his performances. Who knew one brief second of eye contact could change his life forever.Asaph Bosch was a hard man and proud of it. He’d worked his way up from nothing, building a huge international company. When a random night out threatens all he’s worked for, Asaph fights back. His mate will be a woman, or he won’t have one at all. Unfortunately, his wolf half is just as strong and just as determined as he is, and Asaph finds his life changing in ways he’d never imagined.But life was never meant to be easy – when Asaph’s past comes back to haunt him in more ways than one, Asaph has to examine his priorities. Is his happiness rooted in the company he’s worked so hard to build, or is there more to life than money?Warning: Contains an omega wolf who’d been raised with perfect manners, and a surly Alpha who thinks everything in life can be bought and sold. Please note this is an m/m book so the typical warnings apply.The Alpha and Omega series is made up of completely standalone books. None of the people featured appear in other books unless previously stated.
Meteor Strike (Astronomers Book 2) by Silvia Violet
- Publisher: Silvia Violet Books (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Astronomers Book 2
Previous Book: AstronomicalAstro-physicist Matthew Dansk falls for one of his colleagues during a research trip, but Alan won’t tell anyone he’s gay and he never goes out with the same man twice. Matt is looking for a serious relationship and he doesn’t date men who are in the closet. When the two men part ways, Matt does his best to forget his feelings for Alan.Months later, Alan winds up in the hotel room next to Matt’s at a conference, and both men realize the chemistry between them hasn’t diminished. As they spend time together, Matt sees a different side of Alan. When he realizes Alan’s feelings for him run deeper than he’d thought possible, he begins to hope that they can be together after all.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 199 pages
- Levi Bell can see a person’s soul just by looking into their eyes. In Monroe Poirier’s eyes, he sees the devil himself.When Monroe moves back to the small Southern town of Malcome, Levi is repelled by the darkness of the stranger’s soul. But Levi is cursed to love things dark and wicked, and he’s seduced each time he looks into Monroe’s eyes—and drawn to the swamp behind the old Poirier house.As strange occurrences begin to happen when shadows and visions visit him in the night, Levi sees a flicker of something good in Monroe’s soul. But the need to submerge himself in the swamp’s murky waters grows stronger as Levi’s desire for Monroe becomes unbearable.In his struggles to help Monroe save his soul, Levi will have to decide if it’s worth losing his own.
The Vampire and the G.I. by J.P. Bowie
- Publisher: Wilde City Press (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 164 pages
- The Middle East War is finally over and veteran, Cole Everett, is trying to build a new life in Los Angeles and reconnect with his cousin, Sean Martin, a private investigator. His hopes stall when he learns that Sean’s mate, Arturo, is a vampire. It might be 2034 and vampires are an accepted part of society, but Cole can’t accept that anyone would willingly mate with the undead. That is, until he meets Arturo and is introduced to the incredibly handsome Rafael Barrantes. Attracted to Rafael, Cole has to rethink everything he thought he knew about vampires. Taking a job as a security guard for a high-tech company, Cole becomes suspicious when all is not what it seems with so-called ‘government contracts. He can’t decide if he should play it safe and call the cops, or take a chance on his newfound vampire friends. Safe and secure, or caution to the wind?
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Kurt Trench loves running a successful auto repair shop with his twin sister Lena. Lately loyal customer Shane Dolan has been coming around more often, and Kurt assumes it’s because of his sister. While Kurt wouldn’t dream of coming between them, he can’t help being drawn to Shane himself…. Or thinking about him in ways he definitely shouldn’t.One night everything changes. Kurt doesn’t reciprocate Shane’s kiss—he’s got no intention of stealing his sister’s man—but when he tells Lena what happened, she can’t believe how thick her brother is. She’s not the reason Shane’s been coming around the garage, and Kurt and Shane have more in common than a love of classic muscle cars. Now it’s on Kurt to make the next move, assuming he hasn’t blown his chance for good.
Stranger in Black by Devon Rhodes
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (August 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 76 pages
- 2nd EditionBefore Christian can end his relationship with a closeted cheater, he needs to see the evidence firsthand. He disguises himself and attends a masquerade ball escorted by a friend, in search of the Stranger in Black. When he finds him, he gets something entirely different—and much more erotic—than he expected.
Wearing a black-and-gold mask, Jarrod is on the hunt for Chris, the “other woman” his best friend’s fiancé is having an affair with. But a sexy vision in a white gown captures his attention and takes his breath away, which is strange, since he’s gay.
One by one, the pieces fall away, exposing their dual deception. After the masks—and the pants—are off, Christian and Jarrod must work together to support a friend… and maybe become something more than strangers.
First Edition published by Amber Quill Press, LLC, 2011.