Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Flying Fish (Sword and Silk Book 1) by Sedonia Guillone
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (August 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 88 pages
- 2nd EditionSword and Silk: Book OneIn eighteenth century Japan, during the golden age of samurai and of the Kabuki theater, young actors known as “flying fish” traveled the countryside, performing for audiences by day and giving their bodies to their samurai patrons at night.Genji Sakura is one such flying fish, yet he dreams of finding the man he can give his heart to and leave the loneliness of his itinerant life behind. Though he loves theater, he doesn’t love every part of his profession, especially some of the patrons. So when a handsome ronin comes upon him stealing some solitude for a bath in a hot spring and their encounter turns passionate, Genji’s surprised and delighted.Daisuke Minamoto’s past fills his life with a bitterness that grips his soul and makes him dangerous. Yet passion takes him when he spies on a graceful young man bathing naked in a hot spring. He has always loved women, but he can’t deny the call of his heart.After an afternoon of sexual bliss, his heart and soul are tormented and torn. Keeping this miraculous lover will require giving up the one thing that has kept him alive for years: his hatred for the lord who murdered his wife. If he loves another, how will he go on and who will he become?A Timeless Dreams title: While reaction to same-sex relationships throughout time and across cultures has not always been positive, these stories celebrate M/M love in a manner that may address, minimize, or ignore historical stigma.
First Edition published by Loose ID LLC, 2009.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (August 17, 2016)
- Print Length: 87 pages
- A Foothills Pride StorySometimes love sneaks up when you’re least looking for it….Zeke Bandy, owner of Bandy’s Finest Hotel in Old Town Stone Acres, California, is too busy for love. Not only does he oversee the operations of the historic hotel and uphold his family’s tradition of offering refuge to strays and runaways, Zeke also sings and plays down-home music two nights a week at the Stonewall Saloon and for occasional celebrations. Then Zeke meets Victor Longbow, the man of his dreams.Vic isn’t looking for love either. In fact, because of his upbringing in a strict, white foster family, Vic’s not sure he believes in love. He’s in Stone Acres to open a branch office of a national brokerage firm. He’s also hoping to find a vintage photo of what might be his Native American ancestor.After their paths cross, they become friends, then more. Connected by their experiences as orphans raised by flawed fathers, Zeke and Vic realize that some men must find love, hone it, and create families for themselves.
- Publisher: DJ Jamison (August 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 219 pages
- Julian has everything: good looks, flashy cars, a high-end condo. Until his girlfriend dumps him after a disastrous attempt to have a threesome. To top it off, he rear-ends a motorcycle and meets a pissed off biker who calls him on his shit. But there’s something about the man that hits his repressed buttons, and makes him want to finally pull his desires out into the light. But living up to the standards of an edgy but caring man proves a challenge.Elliott feels like his world has spun off its axis, and if he can just get control of his life, he can breathe again. His parents’ deaths and his autistic brother’s need for a boarding school weigh heavily on him. When Julian hits his bike outside the news office where he works in the press room, he thinks the sultry man is a spoiled brat who knows nothing of real pain. But bringing him under control soothes something in Elliott’s soul — and Julian seems to need a steady hand, too.Can these two very different men navigate the give-and-take of a relationship unlike any other they’ve experienced? For both of them, it will be a hard press.
- Publication Date: August 18, 2016
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Tyler Trenton. Red. As others call me. I always thought there is something wrong with me. My job was let’s say strange if I can tell you that.I am a hitman and I am gonna fall in love.(The first book from the Damaged series)
Insolita Luna Bundle (Harmony Ink Press Bundles) by M.J. O’Shea
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press (August 18, 2016)
- Print Length: 531 pages
- Zack has been best friends with Noah since they were five years old, but his feelings have grown, in Blood Moon. Their first kiss ends in disaster, but next summer, Noah acts like nothing’s wrong. But Noah’s hiding something, and Zach can’t remain in the dark forever. In Hunter’s Moon, Miles Hunter has been dreaming of New York City for his entire life, but a mugging and daring rescue have turned his life upside down. Stuck with PC until they can find a way to break the bond, Miles begins to wonder if he really wants the bond broken. Charles Fitzgerald, determined to prove his worth once and for all, volunteers for a dangerous mission to Romania, in Cold Moon. His best friend Xan is furious, and willing to follow him anywhere to keep him safe.