Welcome to Wednesday’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
Side Note: New MM Book Releases will resume on Tuesday, October 25th after I return from GRL 2016
- Publisher: World Literary Press (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 300 pages
- Tempting Tristan is a stand-alone M/M romance featuring two sexy, hot alphas. One injured war hero, one who has loved and lost. Each struggling for a future not bound by his painful past.
In TEMPTING TRISTAN
Fresh off the heels of yet another bad relationship, Tristan Brewer is taking a break from men to try and figure out where he keeps going wrong. He knows his biggest fault–he leads with his heart, not his head–and that’s never going to change. But after several introspective weeks, he’s beginning to get a handle on things. That is, until badass heartthrob Alex Wells walks into his bar…Alex has spent eight years in the Army, months in a hospital bed, and far too long hiding his sexual identity. He’s guilt-ridden, damaged, pissed off, and up for a Silver Star–for the incident that nearly cost him his life, and kept him from his grandmother’s funeral. But all he wants to do is forget his stint with the institution that allows but doesn’t necessarily accept, and live the life he’s always dreamed of.The chemistry between Tristan and Alex ignites from the moment they meet, and the more time they spend together the hotter the flames become. But the closer Tristan gets, the more Alex’s walls go up, and when the two walk onto a military base, Tristan finds out Alex’s physical scars aren’t the ones that run the deepest.
Timing by Mary Calmes
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 232 pages
- 2nd EditionTiming: Book OneStefan Joss just can’t win. Not only does he have to go to Texas in the middle of summer to be the man of honor in his best friend Charlotte’s wedding, but he’s expected to negotiate a million-dollar business deal at the same time. Worst of all, he’s thrown for a loop when he arrives to see the one man Charlotte promised wouldn’t be there: her brother, Rand Holloway.Stefan and Rand have been mortal enemies since the day they met, so Stefan is shocked when a temporary cease-fire sees the usual hostility replaced by instant chemistry. Though leery of the unexpected feelings, Stefan is swayed by a sincere revelation from Rand, and he decides to give Rand a chance.But their budding romance is threatened when Stefan’s business deal goes wrong: the owner of the last ranch he needs to secure for the company is murdered. Stefan’s in for the surprise of his life as he finds himself in danger as well.First Edition published by Dreamspinner Press, 2010.
- Publication Date: October 19, 2016
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Derrick is an arrogant alpha billionaire poised to take control of his pack. Christian is a good guy who is always finishing last. When their worlds collide, will Derrick be able to protect them both?Christian’s nice ways have finally landed him in the worst kind of trouble. After agreeing to help his friend, Finn, Christian becomes a target for a sadistic pack leader. He is saved from a beating by a sexy stranger.Derrick has never been mistaken for a homeless person, but seeing how he met Christian after being passed out behind a dumpster, he can forgive the confusion. What he can’t forgive is how the sweet, sexy man attempts to ignore their connection. Someone has to save Christian from his nice ways.When Christian agrees to return to his home, Derrick can breathe easily. That is until the pressures of his family and pack threaten to drive a wedge between them. Christian’s nice ways are his worst enemy, but Derrick has already decided Christian is his mate and will hold nothing back while claiming Christian.
Take a Chance on It (Ready or Knot Book 3) by K.A. Mitchell
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Sequel to Risk Everything on It
Ready or Knot: Book ThreeLeft at the altar by his long-time lover, Spencer, and in desperate need of quality health insurance, Dane Archer can’t say no when his best man and best friend, Gideon DeLuca, steps in. But Dane and Gideon have history, tangled and passionate and complicated.After seventeen years of cat and mouse, Gideon has realized Dane isn’t the kind of man who ever wants to be caught, and he’s stopped playing Dane’s game.For Dane, it’s never been a game, but sexual fidelity isn’t his strong suit. Love is too beautiful for limits, something he’s never been able to get Gideon the control freak to understand. Now Dane has nothing but limits, including the timeline on his paper-only marriage to Gideon.Gideon’s the only person Dane trusts enough to lean on, and Gideon will do anything to get Dane through this crisis. Anything but fall for Dane again.Living together forces Dane and Gideon to stop circling and face what’s been between them all these years. They just don’t know if they have the power or the time to make things right.What they do know is that they’re not ready for it to be over.
- Publisher: Rainbow Ninja Press (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 72 pages
- When north meets south, sparks fly.Adrian is a student from a northern college transferring to Georgia Tech. Used to seeing snowmobiles outnumbering the cars on campus, Adrian finds himself living in a state hotter than hell and feeling completely lost in the heart of Atlanta. A chance encounter introduces him to Davis who Adrian knows is trouble, but can’t help falling for.
Davis is the picture of big man on campus and oozes with confidence, at least until he meets Adrian. Something about Adrian has Davis’s usual charm flying out of the window and everything goes from smooth to hell as Davis tries to make Adrian his own.
Between awkward dates, second-degree burns, study sessions, and snow, the two stumble their way into a relationship neither had planned. Will Davis give up the bachelor life to take a chance at a relationship with Adrian, or will he walk away from something special just to stick to his original plan?
Back to School by Asta Idonea, Janelle Reston, Val Prozorova, Blue Spectrum, Dale Cameron Lowry
- Publisher: Torquere Press LLC (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Sitting in the back of the class, we all had one or two naughty little fantasies about our delicious professors. Sure, they were a few years older, but there’s just something so hot about an authority figure. Back to School explores the possibilities when two people cross the line between teacher and student.These five stories are penned by both seasoned scribes and new authors; the anthology provides readers with the perfect opportunity to explore offerings from their favorite storytellers as well as find a new favorite or two.Containing F/F and M/M stories from authors Asta Idonea, Janelle Reston, Val Prozorova, Blue Spectrum, and Dale Cameron Lowry, Back to School is sure to have something for the May/December loving readers.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 62 pages
- 2nd EditionWhat’s a Viking to do when he ends up on a Florida beach, surrounded by a world he doesn’t understand, with a hyperactive stockbroker as his only guide? Go back to Chase’s hotel, naturally. Chase thinks Bjorn is eccentric at best, a lunatic at worst, or just maybe the real thing: a Viking from the days of yore. It isn’t easy for Bjorn to admit, but he needs Chase’s help to navigate the confusing modern age. While Chase is trying to clean Bjorn up and help him fit in, Bjorn’s sworn enemy also makes the trek through time. Jorund is eager to plunder this new land and finish the job of killing Bjorn’s family line, all in one blow. Bjorn and Chase will have to set aside their vast differences and work together if either of them wants to survive.First Edition published by Torquere Press, 2007.
Kieran (The Atherton Pack Book 4) by Toni Griffin
- Publisher: Mischief Corner Books, LLC; First edition (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Book 4 in the Atherton Pack Series
Previous Book: COREY”You need to go to Atherton,” they said. Easy for them. The higher-ups at headquarters don’t have their whole world on the line. When Detective Damon Kelly’s bosses send him across the state on a “simple” cyber fraud case, he never thinks he’d meet his mate, then risk losing Kieran by doing his job. No matter what other possible angles Damon works, his partner Grant Davis is sure Kieran’s best friend Corey’s their guy, and Grant is bent on bringing him in.After the birth of their Alpha’s son, the Atherton Pack needs another beta. Kieran Baxter couldn’t be happier to accept. What Kieran doesn’t expect is for all hell to break loose his first week on the job. Clashing with his mate at every turn, and fighting a human cop who wants to arrest Corey for hacking a government database, wasn’t part of the plan either.As more evidence piles up, a bigger, scarier picture comes into focus that could threaten not only the Atherton Pack, but everything the world knows.
Novel: 84,651 words
The Atherton Pack
Liam – now available in AUDIO
Ben – now available in AUDIO
Corey – now available in AUDIO
Kieran – AUDIO coming soon