Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
This is a listing of New and Recent MM Book Releases. Gay.Guy.Reading and Friends do not recommend or discourage the purchase of any of the titles listed. This is meant as an informational post only.
A Selfless Man: Men of Manhattan: Book 6 by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
- Publisher: Wilde City Press (September 14, 2016)
- Print Length: 132 pages
- Ryan Carter always hoped his life would turn around for the better. He has a job that he loves, and another one that he hates. Becoming a rent boy was never his life plan, but circumstances forced his hand. When his life falls apart, hunky firefighter Michael Callahan comes to his rescue. Ryan knows better than to believe someone as wonderful as Michael would ever want to be with someone who sells his body. But spending time with Michael gives Ryan something he’s never had before.Hope.For months, New York firefighter Michael Callahan has been thinking about the hot guy he rescued while working crowd control during a robbery standoff. His brother is very happy dating a man, and Michael wonders if he’s finally ready for a relationship of his own. An apartment fire brings him face to face with the young man who’s been haunting him for months. Their friendship starts strong, but will Ryan’s alternate life put out the flicker before it has a chance to flame?
A Lethal Mistake (Bissonet & Cruz Investigations Book 3) by Scotty Cade
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (September 14, 2016)
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Bissonet & Cruz Investigations: Book ThreeBeau Bissonet and Tollison Cruz are back, along with Bruce, Auggie, and now Bastien, Tollison’s ex-partner. From the initial spark between them in Zurich, Bruce and Bastien’s attraction has flared, and Bastien has come to the Big Easy to explore what lies ahead for them.It’s Mardi Gras, and New Orleans is alive and festive, teeming with excited tourists and locals alike. The first few parades go off without a hitch. And then a man is targeted, shot, and killed right in the middle of a crowded street. Auggie and Bruce are called in to investigate, but before they even get started, more deaths occur, one at each of the next two parades. Auggie realizes he’s dealing with a serial killer and jumps into action.Beau and Tollison join the investigation and stumble upon some similarities in the murders that are too strong to ignore. But before they can unravel the perpetrator’s motives and get ahead of him, he fires another shot that affects the tightly knit group of friends in a way none of them could have ever imagined. Together they must all come up with a plan to stop the killing and serve justice in the process.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 2 edition (September 14, 2016)
- Print Length: 153 pages
- 2nd EditionWhen a demon saves an angel’s life, he wins the chance to stay out of Hell and walk the earthly plane until the End of Days.Cael wasn’t aware of the loophole when he spared the angel Malak, but he plans to exploit it. All he needs to do to earn his freedom is convince Malak to give up his virginity. Three thousand years should be plenty of time. But Malak isn’t interested—not in having sex with Cael and not in being exiled from Heaven as a result.Time is running out, and if Cael fails, his punishment will be unspeakable. With only days left, Malak realizes he can’t let that happen—not to the demon he’s come to love.But the End of Days is coming sooner than either anticipated. Lucifer has found a way to unleash the Four Horseman and end all existence. If Cael and Malak want to stay together, they need to seek out all four Horsemen and stop them from bringing about the Apocalypse.First Edition published by Torquere Press, 2007.
- Publication Date: September 12, 2016
- In the aftermath of destroying two powerful syndicates and joining league with the last person he expected, all Ken wants is a chance to catch his breath, and maybe regain the attention of the man who said he wanted Ken as more than just a Steward but now seems to have lost interest. But every other day brings a new crop of people wanting to kill them, and it’s only a matter of time before they succeed.All Amr wants is time—time to move his clan and settle them into their new home, time with the dragon he never thought he’d own, and most of all he wants time for his Steward, to see the man rest and recover and stop getting himself almost killed every week. He wouldn’t mind a chance to rekindle their fragile relationship either.Diamond wants a life that feels worth living. The one he left behind wasn’t all that great, but it beat waking up to the nasty results of a curse that should have killed him and working as a hitman for the Cambry Syndicate. Then he goes to fetch someone for his boss, and gets dragged even deeper into the strange paranormal world he’s still learning to call home…
- Publisher: Twisted E-Publishing, LLC; 1st edition (September 12, 2016)
- Daniel is one of the last existing humans in the universe. Sold into sexual slavery by the very beings who destroyed Earth, he lives day by day, surviving by yielding to his master. That is, until he’s captured and stolen from the whorehouse he called home by one of the men who aided in his planet’s destruction.Galec has been sent to find Daniel—and the map the human wears on his arm. A mythic treasure of untold value lays at the end, if they can only decipher it. He captures the human, hoping the male knows more about the prize.What Galec doesn’t expect is to fall for the human. Suddenly, the treasure isn’t as valuable as what he’s already found.But can the human accept him—one Daniel claims helped destroy the world?
- Publication Date: September 12, 2016
- “I just want someone to spend my life with”Taylor Lyle. Everyone on the planet knows the CEO of BluTech’s name. Taylor is rich, successful and famous—but that means nothing to him. He aches to start a family, but he’s had his heart bashed to pieces once again by a commitment-phobic guy.“I’ve been pretending so long, I’ve almost forgotten who I am.”Eli Hail thought he’d missed his chance with his school crush ten years ago. But when fate crashes them together on a sunny beach, Eli can’t deny his feelings for Taylor, or his sexuality any longer.“I need to take this slow.”Taylor and Eli rediscover one another as Eli explores his sexuality for the first time, but with their shared history, neither of them can keep their promise to not get attached. When the tabloids out their relationship to the world, the pressure on their bond is only just beginning.
Will Taylor and Eli be able to figure out what they want and fight for it?
Our Reunion is a 50,000-word standalone contemporary gay romance, complete with lots of heat and a happily ever after ending.
The Weight Of It All by N.R. Walker
- Publisher: BlueHeart Press (September 12, 2016)
- Print Length: 244 pages
- After being dumped by his long-term boyfriend for being overweight, Henry Beckett decides to make some drastic changes. In a vain attempt at getting his boyfriend back, Henry does the most absurdly frightening thing he can think of.
He joins a gym.
Reed Henske is a personal trainer who isn’t sure he’ll ever be ready to date again. He’s sick of guys who are only interested in the perfect body image, never seeing him for who he really is.
As Reed tortures Henry with things like diet and exercise, Henry enamours Reed with recipes and laughter. As the friendship lines start to blur, Henry is convinced there’s no way Thor-like Reed could ever be interested in a guy like him.
Reed just has to convince Henry that life isn’t about reaching your ideal bodyweight. It’s about finding your perfect counterweight.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (September 12, 2016)
- Print Length: 168 pages
- Max has always been interested in the wicked ways of BDSM, but his unusual tastes haven’t always been well received. But now he has Vadim, an eager Russian sub willing to fulfill his most daring fantasies.There’s one problem—Max isn’t quite ready to accept what’s right in front of him. His deep-seated insecurities threaten to spoil what’s growing into more than just a kinky pastime. Will Max embrace Vadim’s love or throw away his chance at true happiness?Be Warned: BDSM, m/m sex, sex toys, figging, breath play, impact play
- Publisher: Dark Hollows Press, LLC (September 12, 2016)
- Print Length: 46 pages
- The story continues…Chapters 3 – 5:On his way to a college party for vampires and human students, young warlock Milo Hawthorn is shocked when a bike swerves out of the darkness and crashes headlong into his car. Thankfully, the rider, a cute guy named Thomas, isn’t hurt, but just to be safe Milo takes him home for some magical healing that soon turns into something more. Though Milo is sure he’s finally found love with Thomas, he has no idea that Thomas is looking for something much different…or that the bike collision was no accident at all.
Meanwhile, Milo’s older brother Jules Hawthorn is intrigued when his longtime rival in the mage community, Roman Agostino, enlists his help in solving a strange magic-based attack in downtown Warlock’s Cove. He’s not surprised when he and Roman have completely different opinions about the case. After all, their families have been feuding for centuries. What he’s totally unprepared for are the strong emotions that grip him as he and Roman work together. Though the slightest distraction from the business at hand could place all of Warlock’s Cove in danger, ignoring their growing passion might destroy Jules and Roman instead.