YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (May 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Liam Grady is the owner of the Feathered Quill, a quirky little bookstore in Asheville, and—though he doesn’t realize it yet—a dream walker. His last relationship failed almost a year ago, and he’s not had the interest or nerve to pursue anyone he’s met since.Cameron Danu is a tattoo artist from rural Georgia. Cameron is left without a job after his boss, José, is forced to close the shop after a heart attack. When Cameron learns José has set up an interview for him at a small tattoo parlor in Asheville, he hopes for a fresh start in a new town.Fate brings Cameron and Liam together, and they realize they’ve met before—in their dreams. A chance encounter and a winged tattoo might lead them to their destiny—if fear doesn’t turn their dreams into a nightmare.
True Blue (Out of the Blue Book 3) by RJ Jones
- Publisher: Vivid Blue Press (May 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 140 pages
- When being true to yourself means denial is no longer an option.On the heels of a tragedy, Brandon White shaved his hair, adorned his body with tattoos, and concentrated on his attraction to the opposite sex. Fifteen years later, Brandon is a protective son and a loyal and respected member of the San Francisco Fire Department, bedding anything in a skirt that promises not to stick around afterward.When his past and present collide in his dreams—including his best friend and fellow fireman, Mason—Brandon knows things are never going to be the same again. He starts to recall that fateful day years before, and the long-forgotten feelings that preceded it. The most important thing he remembers—he’s not as straight as he’d thought.With help, Brandon learns to accept who he was always meant to be. But when tragedy strikes again, Brandon must reconcile his past and present and deal with his grief if he is to ever be true, not only to himself, but to Mason as well.
It Takes a Forger… (Quint and Clay Art Crimes Book 3) by Edward Kendrick
- Publisher: Fireborn Publishing (May 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 105 pages
- Officer Lou Hernandez is surprised when he’s asked to help Gideon Monahan catch an art forger. He’s not too happy, though, when he meets the man he’ll be working with. Lou thinks Rory Kinley is a supercilious pain in the ass. Rory, on the other hand, sees no reason why Lou has been brought into this. After all, he’s just a cop, albeit one who is good at going undercover.The art forger they’re after–Nate Hanks–cons collectors, saying he has an undiscovered painting by a famous artist. He’s killed one of his marks already to keep from being caught.Lou and Rory will have to set aside their differences as they set up a sting to stop Hanks. When they do, they discover they may not be as incompatible as they thought. The question becomes, will their growing feelings survive what’s to come–or be destroyed in the process?
Sometimes Love Lasts by Jake Wells
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (May 13, 2016)
- Print Length: 252 pages
- For Rone Forrester, life as a high school student is a roller coaster ride. Though he’s intelligent, good-looking, and athletic, true happiness eludes him. He’s lost his mother to cancer, his hypercritical father is a tyrant, and he spends most of his free time taking care of his little brother, Eli. And to make matters worse, Rone begins to have romantic feelings for his best friend, Carson Harrington.When Rone is inadvertently outed, his life swirls into turmoil. His father’s homophobia and Rone’s embarrassment at the thought of facing Carson force him to flee to Los Angeles, where he hopes to find a safe haven. Instead, he quickly learns that every moment is dangerous for a homeless teenager. As time passes, Rone navigates through multiple challenges, makes friends who love him for who he is, works hard to achieve his goal of becoming a pediatric surgeon—with all its inherent triumphs and tragedies—and overcomes a failed relationship. Ultimately, his journey teaches him that in order to fulfill his dreams, he has to come to terms with his past.
- Publication Date: May 13, 2016
- Print Length: 55 pages
- When Ally discovers dozens of naked photos of him have been posted online, he’s devastated and tries to contain the situation, hoping it doesn’t get worse. Only problem is his laptop has died, and Levi Francis—the guy Ally knows doesn’t like him—sees Ally acting suspiciously on the computers in the University’s Physics lab. Ally’s day can’t get much worse.But after Levi accidentally drops a love letter written in Spanish, Ally returns it and finds his assumptions about Levi are turned upside down. Betrayed and hurt by his ex, Ally knows it’s the worst possible time to start trusting someone, but there’s something about shy, glittery Levi that gets under his skin.
- Publisher: Stoker Publishing (May 13, 2016)
- Josh had admired Will from afar, not sure if he stood a chance. Always the shy one, Will stayed to himself most of the time. Then one day Josh needed someone to share a table at a comic con, Will volunteers and sparks began to fly. Art and comics have brought them together, a mutual lust is drawing them closer, but can some more come from a comic con?
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (May 13, 2016)
- Rising rodeo star Nate O’Neill never expected to be living in a small Nebraska ranching town waiting for his rodeo brother to recover from a vicious ride. His unplanned stop steers him into the arms and bed of local celebrity, Tennessee Reed. Soon he questions what thrills him more—the rodeo or Tenn. Forced to face his reckless past, he’s reminded that relationships can cause damage far worse than any bull ride … and maybe he’s headed for the same suffering again.Professional football draft-pick Tennessee Reed returns home emotionally shattered by the unexpected passing of his father who left Tenn with a hereditary secret buried in his chest. He might be dying inside, but when Nate walks into his life all Tenn’s troubles seem to disappear into those hazel eyes and he’s never felt more alive. Will Tenn follow the cowboy wherever life leads? Or will he protect his heart and watch those fringed leather chaps ride away?
- Publisher: LoveLight Press (May 13, 2016)
- In this steamy gay romance trilogy, three college couples find love in coastal North Carolina.Romeo and Julian
From their first meeting at a frat party, Nick and Julian tumble headfirst into unquenchable passion. Julian’s brother disapproves, but when the young lovers are cast as the leads in an all-male production of Romeo and Juliet, they can’t escape the electric desire between them. Will family secrets destroy their trust?Hell and High Water
College sophomore Danny can’t keep his eyes off basketball star Kade. But Kade is straight, and his politically incorrect humor makes Danny wince. When Danny mentors him, their friendship becomes more—until a misunderstanding during a hurricane sends Kade out into the storm. Will they and their relationship survive?Kiss and Tell
College wrestler Tyler knows he and linebacker Lamar are meant for one another. Taught by his preacher father that he’s an abomination, Lamar finds Ty’s devotion too good to believe. When he learns Ty is working on a class project with an ex, Lamar thinks the worst. Will his suspicion tear them apart?These novellas are for a mature audience. Each has a happy ending and no cliffhanger.
- Publication Date: May 13, 2016
- Print Length: 7 pages
- A pledge prank gone wrong comes back to haunt the Seniors of Alpha House during Hell Week when a mysterious killer exacts revenge on everyone involved
- Publication Date: May 11, 2016
- Joey is a handsome blue-collar heartthrob. Sean is a brute, all muscles and bruises, a martial artist with a temper problem. And Kyle, tatted and pierced, is an unabashed deviant. So when Ty joins their poker night, he realizes right away that these are not his people. He likes antiques, quiet nights at home, control, and order. Or, at least, that’s what he’s always thought. But when he bets everything on a low straight, he discovers that he’s in the hands of fate. What happens when a man desperate to determine his own destiny becomes a willing poker chip? He might just learn the value of his unacknowledged desires, when he finally cashes out at the end of the night and takes home his winnings. And his losings. This 28,000 word gay erotic romance novella contains scenes of consensual gay sex, BDSM, willing and consensual servitude, chastity devices, and group sex.
Jack of Thorns (Inheritance Book 1) by Amelia Faulkner
- Publisher: LoveLight Press; 1 edition (May 9, 2016)
- Print Length: 442 pages
- Florist. Psychic. Addict.
Laurence Riley coasts by on good looks and natural charm, but underneath lies a dark chasm that neither heroin nor lovers can fill. Sobriety is a pipe dream which his stalker ex-boyfriend is pushing him away from. Luckily, Laurence has powers most can only dream of. If only he could control them.Aristocrat. Psychic. Survivor.
Quentin d’Arcy is the product of centuries of wealth, privilege, and breeding, and is on the run from all three. A chance encounter with an arresting young florist with a winning smile could make him stop. Laurence is kind, warm, and oddly intriguing but Quentin’s wild telekinesis and his fear of sex make dating a dangerous game.When opposites attract, they collide.
Desperate to fix his rotting life, Laurence prays for aid and accidentally summons a fertility god who prefers to be called Jack. Jack is willing to help out for a price, and it’s one Laurence just can’t pay: he must keep Jack fed with regular offerings of sex, and the florist has fallen for the one man in San Diego who doesn’t want any.If they’re to survive Jack’s wrath, Laurence and Quentin must master their blossoming feelings and gifts, but even then the cost of Laurence’s mistake could well overwhelm them both. How exactly are mere mortals supposed to defeat a god?Jack of Thorns is the first book in the Inheritance series and contains mature themes and events which may be distressing to some readers. It has a low heat rating and an HFN ending.
Salvation (The Protectors, Book 2) by Sloane Kennedy
- Publication Date: May 11, 2016
- I lifted my gaze to tell Seth no but then I saw it. The thing I’d feared I’d lost. It wasn’t hero worship or the wayward emotions of an innocent child. And it wasn’t some distorted reflection of a man who no longer existed. All I saw was me…the way he saw me. –RonanTrauma surgeon Ronan Grisham lost everything the day the man he loved was stolen from him in a brutal attack. Driven by a thirst for vengeance, he turns his hatred into building an underground group that can do what he couldn’t that fateful day…take the lives of the guilty to save the lives of the innocent. But years later, he’s forced to confront the one link to his past that he can’t sever.Seven years after the loss of his parents in a violent home invasion that left him permanently scarred both inside and out, 21-year-old Seth Nichols is trying to put his life back together so he can take over the reins of his father’s global shipping empire. But the last person he expects to come back into his life is the man he drove away with one innocent, stolen kiss.With one brush of his lips, Seth managed to do to Ronan what no other had since the day Ronan watched the light in his fiancé’s eyes go out forever. He made him need again. But Ronan can’t need anyone, least of all his dead fiancé’s younger brother. Because even one touch from Seth could shatter Ronan’s carefully constructed world and Ronan knows there’s no coming back from that a second time.
But when a series of escalating attacks against Seth forces Ronan back into his life, Seth knows it’s his last chance to show Ronan he can be the man the broken surgeon needs. Only the Ronan who returns isn’t the Ronan Seth fell in love with so long ago…
Can Seth be Ronan’s salvation or will he end up destroying them both?
**Full length novel (80k words)
Trigger Warning: This book does contain a possible trigger for some readers. Specifics can be found by utilizing the “Look Inside” feature or downloading a sample and scrolling to the page right before the table of contents. Please note that reading the trigger that is included may cause spoilers.
***This is Book 2 in the series, but can be read as a stand-alone story – no cliffhangers.***
Book 1 – Absolution (M/M/M)
Book 2 – Salvation (M/M)
Note: This book contains M/M sexual content and is intended for mature audiences
- Publisher: Creative Minds (May 10, 2016)
- Print Length: 28 pages
- Reggie is a young man in his early twenties, living a quiet life. His blindness makes him over cautious in new situations, at least until one day on his way home when he meets a stranger, a man with a voice smooth as honey and burning hot as the most expensive whiskey, starts flirting with him.At first, Reggie is scared. The guy seems like a stalker but he soon realizes that the stranger means him no harm. On the contrary, he is attracted to Reggie and invites him home for a hot romp in bed.With the ball in his court now, Reggie needs to decide what to do. He could turn him down and continue living his life as it is—boring. Or, he could say yes and see where this unexpected ride takes him…
- Publisher: Pinkerton Road LLC (May 10, 2016)
- Dr. Jason Kunik is working on the most earth-shattering genetics project ever, DNA mapping of a new species, the quickened—dogs who can shift into human form. The problem is, no one knows the quickened exist and Jason can’t betray them by publishing his studies. When he moves to Mad Creek to continue his research in a town full of quickened, all he wants is peace, quiet, and to be allowed to bury himself in his work. Perhaps if he figures how out the mutation is activated, he can silence his own inner dog forever.Milo is a hospice comfort dog who has bonded with, and lost, many beloved patients in his life. He intuitively understands sickness and pain on a spiritual level most can’t see. When he gains the ability to become a man, he thinks he finally has everything he ever wanted. But being a man isn’t the same thing as being loved, and taking shelter in Mad Creek isn’t the same thing as finding a home.
When a mysterious illness hits Mad Creek and threatens all the quickened in town, it’s up to the scientist and the comfort dog to figure out what it is and how to stop it. Along the way they might discover that true love is possible—if you wish upon a star.
This is the third book in the “Howl at the Moon” series, but it can be read as a stand-alone.