Welcome to today’s edition of New MM Book Releases, bringing you the most up to date listings, so you always know what’s New.
YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: Harmony Ink Press; 1 edition (August 11, 2016)
- Print Length: 144 pages
- Robby is a senior in high school when he meets new student Andy. Robby’s never experienced sexual attraction, and while that doesn’t change, something about Andy makes him feel relaxed, and it turns out they have a lot in common. Neither of them fits in very well, and Robby soon learns through the school’s bullies that Andy is a transboy. Sticking together makes life better for both of them.Then some of Robby’s Aunt Ivy’s jewelry turns up missing, and Robby and Andy must investigate to discover who’s to blame.
- Publication Date: August 11, 2016
- Print Length: 327 pages
- Danny Lahti had it all: fame, fortune, friends, love – and an obsessed stalker.
Obsession can be a powerful curse. What happens when you think your world is perfect, but someone behind the scenes is determined to test you in every way possible? As the clock ticks toward the year 2000, Danny’s world starts unraveling without explanation. An unknown hacker unleashes a digital attach on his Internet company just months before its public debut. A prowler attempts to break into his historic mansion which houses, according to Hollywood rumor, secret vaults. A long-time friend goes missing. Is it all coincidence, or are these just the first feats by a crazed admirer determined to force the truth from Danny?
And what is the truth? The complicated days that follow force Danny to have another look at his own relationships, misdeeds, and damaged past. But will he ever learn the lesson that will satisfy the devil who taunts him?
No Impact (Sniper Team Bravo Book 2) by Maia Dylan
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (August 1, 2016)
- Print Length: 121 pages
- No impact on the target is the call that a sniper has missed, that their position is now compromised, and the firestorm it can bring could ultimately cost them their lives.Riley Marksmen has wanted Marcel Cross from the moment they first met. He just had to convince Marcel that he wanted Riley just as bad. When his first attempt with Marcel results in no impact, he is convinced that a future with Marcel is worth the risk of trying again.Marcel knows there is something between him and Riley. He just has to find the courage to take the gamble in the first place. When secrets are discovered, and a threat is revealed, it jeopardizes what they’ve only just started to build.Can they find a way to the future they’ve targeted, or will their risk leave No Impact?
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Scott is about to find out that sometimes the best Christmas gifts are the ones that have always been right in front of your face.Scott Cooper has never liked the holidays. So when his best friend, Madison, asks him to travel to her childhood home to celebrate Christmas, he can’t refuse fast enough. Just as Scott is getting adjusted to the idea of having to deal with her crazy family, another one of Madison’s relations joins in for the car trip; her very sexy, very younger brother, Anson.Now Scott finds himself working hard to manage all the crazy Madison’s family is dealing out, while fighting his new found attraction to Anson. In the meantime, he has to face a suddenly jealous Madison, who is upset that she’s about to lose her best friend to her little brother. Plus, Grandpa and Drunk Aunt Nora and the Christmas tree have gone missing.But, Holiday miracles can happen to anyone, or so Scott would like to believe. For it would take true magic for him and Anson to survive with their sanity intact, let alone for them to find a happily ever after.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 28, 2016)
- Print Length: 93 pages
- Justin’s Christmas is hexed until Ramon discovers what to do next.With his new invention, Tingle Bells, Justin Clancy is set to provide a merry, prosperous Christmas for his family. These aphrodisiac bells are the perfect stocking stuffer–until a cruel hex transforms their tones into croaks. Far from adept at the family witchcraft, Justin needs expert help, fast, or the Clancy Christmas will go down the tubes.Trust-fund wealthy Ramon Ramirez is a private eye certified for metaphysical investigations–and a loner. Sparks fly the moment the men meet. Ramon falls for Justin and his whole family. But when it comes to bonding, Ramon fears he’s Teflon-coated. Justin suspects Ramon is slumming and will end up rejecting him.Will an eccentric family feud, mangled bells, and tons of baggage destroy Justin and Ramon? Or do they have a chance at their own Christmas magic?This title has been previously released.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 27, 2016)
- Print Length: 63 pages
- The notorious Puck has met his match.The Gathering is called, and after several years the King of the UnSeelie is bored out of his ever lovin’ mind. He sends his most trusted emissary, Puck, to the Earth realm to find two human changelings to mix the courts up a bit. Puck immediately sees the human he would like to take back to the fairy realm, but unfortunately he is more suited for the Seelie than the UnSeelie.Torque is trying his best to get through college and make the most out of his future. When he meets the knavish Puck, sparks begin to fly immediately. When a hot and steamy encounter between the two puts Torque in danger, Puck will have to make some tough decisions. Will he take the human back, and if so, will his King accept him?This title has been previously published.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Quinn Novak is a Honolulu Police Department detective working to solve an unusual string of robberies in the economically depressed town of Makaha Beach. A gang of thieves appears to be trailing pest control units then breaking into houses tented for termites. So one night, Quinn is assigned to watch over an important actor’s home.Quinn has one problem, however–he’s afraid of the dark. At first, he seems able to cope with his phobia until he spies two men breaking into the house, and he follows them, despite the dangers of the pesticide and his fear.Once inside the home, he appears to enter another realm–one in which two hot men desperately want him, and where he has the most incredible threesome of his life. But afterward, once he leaves, he yearns to get back to black…back to the dark and the two sexy men he left behind. Will he ever find them again?This story has been previously published.
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 21, 2016)
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Ryan meets the man of his dreams while on vacation, but will the whirlwind romance end once the trip is over?After a bad breakup, Ryan heads to St. Thomas to clear his mind and forget about his ex. He originally plans to spend his days relaxing in the sun and working on his book, but a chance meeting changes all that. While on the island, Ryan meets sexy boat captain Eric, who takes his thoughts off of things. Eric and Ryan spend a passionate week together, getting to know each other. When it’s time to depart, Ryan is devastated to leave Eric behind, but they make promises to write and call. When that tapers off, Ryan’s sure he’s lost Eric forever, but Eric has other plans.
Be The Air For You by T.A. Chase
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (July 20, 2016)
- Print Length: 71 pages
- When his best friend needs him, Rod will be there for the man he loves.Rod Hannah is on top of his game, performing all over the world to sold-out arenas. Yet loneliness is a battle he fights along with his long-time addiction to drugs and alcohol. He beat those demons three years ago because of his best friend, Hawk McLeod.Hawk is the person Rod calls in the middle of the night, no matter where he’s been, and Hawk’s always there for him. Yet when Hawk needs help dealing with a situation he can’t win, Rod’s there for him.He’s been in love with Hawk for years, but the timing had never been right for turning their friendship into something deeper and more serious. Now when Hawk needs him the most, Rod will be there for the man he loves, showing him how perfect they are for each other.This story has been previously published.
Back to School: Straight-to-Gay Enemies-to-Lovers College Romance (College Try Book 3) by Steve Milton
- Publication Date: August 2, 2016
- Print Length: 104 pages
“I have to room with a freshman?!”
Straight muscle jock David’s girlfriend broke up with him and kicked him out of their apartment. He has to move in to the very last dorm room available at Stanford — with his new roommate, Elias Chan, who at eighteen years old is already famous for founding a successful dating website.
David takes pride in showing off his muscle-god body and his surfing skills to Elias, but he doesn’t tell Elias that he was just dumped, nor that he desperately wants to make himself attracted to women.
“I can’t stop looking at his body.”
David stretches and lifts in their dorm room and Elias catches himself staring. Back in high school, Elias was never interested in girls. When he sees David casually doing chin-ups from the top bunk, Elias wonders what could happen with a guy. David says he’s straight, but his backstory is a bit off, and he takes a bit too much pleasure in showing off his amazing muscle body to Elias.
David tries to impress a girl with his surfing skills, but he and Elias are just too good together in the water. David’s been scared to surf ever since Stacy dumped him, but with Elias, it’s all just so natural.
“Partners in business, partners in love.”
Elias’s business is attracting all the right attention, and with David’s software expertise, there’s a twenty-million-dollar investment deal coming. But David still wants to prove that he’s good enough for his ex-girlfriend, while Elias fears being pumped and dumped once the novelty wears off for David.
Back to School is a standalone gay college romance set in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a feel-good HEA, hot surfing, and hotter loving.