YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
Ace of Hearts by Devyn Morgan
- Publisher: LoveLight Press (May 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Sometimes your best match is the person you’d least expectBrendan Cole’s quiet nature makes it hard to connect with people, but when he meets Lucas Amsden, everything changes. From the moment Lucas sweeps up to offer Brendan a plate of freshly baked cookies, his sunny disposition and generous nature give Brendan a new outlook on life. So when his new friend is pushed out onto the street by a bullying ex-boyfriend, Brendan is more than happy to offer Lucas a place to crash.Lucas soon finds himself relying on Brendan’s steady practicality, even as he enjoys prodding Brendan to relax and have more fun. The only problem? Living with such a gorgeous yet untouchable guy just might drive him crazy. He understands why Brendan can’t offer a traditional romantic relationship, but he also can’t imagine spending the rest of their lives as just-friends.They may not be the typical couple, but Brendan cares too much to let Lucas drift out of his life. He’s determined to find a way to make things work. Can the puzzle pieces of these two very different lives be made to fit together? With a little ingenuity, and a lot of luck, maybe they can create their own happily-ever-after.Ace of Hearts is a standalone m/m romance with a HEA ending.
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (May 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 118 pages
- First love – coming of age – family – acceptanceWhen Charlie was eight years old, his mum bought him a microscope for his birthday. Since then, he’s known how he wants to spend his life. There have been trials, and challenges, but now – finally – the day is here for him to start college with his lifelong friend Anthony Pace.Anthony is a red-haired force of nature. He writes poetry about their enemies and eagerly participates in all Charlie’s science experiments without understanding a word. Every morning, he waits at the end of their street so they can get the bus together.But things are changing.Families are important, and complex. Charlie’s mum hasn’t been well, and his relationship with Anthony begins to shine like a different star in the sky.Can everything come together in this explosion of physics and chemicals that Charlie calls life? Will Anthony Pace ever share his poems with the world, and can the Chihuahua, Princess Arabella, ever learn to stop licking?****WARNING: includes moderately explicit scenes of intimacy between consenting young adult males.
A Trust To Follow by Diana Waters
- Publisher: Wayward Ink Publishing (May 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Prince Daymon is an Evoker—possessor of rare and feared magical powers.
When he is captured by bandits who plan to use his gifts for their own benefit he must depend upon his lover to come to his rescue.
Rhyder is captain of Daymon’s personal guard and the legendary ‘Lion of the West’, but can he reach the man he loves before it’s too late?
- Publication Date: May 26, 2016
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Rage is one of those guys that puts up with the shit for a better life on the other side of it.
Fallon decides the best way to level the field is to bust people for doing stupid things in the most obvious of ways.
Can they come to be? Or is there a chance more problems could arise? Maybe the past?
- Publisher: Mischief (May 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 400 pages
- It’s not what she wanted… but it could be what she needs.Dani’s relationship with sexually fluid Black Halo frontman, Xane Geist is put to the test when she agrees to allow him to explore his desire for sizzling new drummer, Luthor Albrecht. Even with strict rules in place to define what’s acceptable, Dani’s heart is never more than a step away from being broken.As one crisis after another hits the hard rocking band, Dani must make peace with her traumatic past and overcome her trust issues if she’s to have any chance of holding onto Xane, or turning their uneasy love triangle into something stable and positive.
This is the third book in the Rock Hard series, and the seventh title about rockers, Black Halo.Series Reading order:Come Undone (Xane & Dani)All Night Long (Ash & Ginny)Remastered (Spook & Alle)Come Together (Xane & Dani)All Fired Up (Ash & Ginny)Resistor (Spook & Alle)Come Alive (Xane & Dani)
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (May 26, 2016)
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Travis is running himself ragged. He’s trying to keep two jobs just to pay his rent. If he has to flirt with some creepy old women at the pub to get a little extra tip money then so be it. One day, he’ll have someone special waiting for him when he gets back home from work, or is that too much to ask? Right now isn’t the best of times to get a boyfriend anyway since Travis is going mad, but one day… Every so often, Travis gets the feeling of not being alone, and sometimes, he sees things. But he tries to stay positive; maybe there’s a strapping young fella waiting for him in the looney bin.Larry’s existence was dead boring until Travis moved in. Now he spends his time watching Travis, fantasising about touching him, kissing him… Their movie nights would be a bit cosier if Travis knew he was there, but sometimes, you have to settle for what you can get. As far as roommates go, Travis is the best Larry has ever had, and it isn’t Travis’s fault he can’t see Larry – no one has been able to since the day he died.When Travis loses one of his jobs, both he and Larry fear for their future. Larry can’t imagine being without Travis, and Travis is desperate to find a way to pay his bills. While Travis searches for a solution to his money problems Larry has to decide if he’s willing to risk existence as he knows it for a chance of a better life.
Beg for Mercy (Hellhounds MC Book 5) by Angelique Voisen
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (May 24, 2016)
- They call him Mercy because he gives none to his enemies…Before becoming a patch in the Hellhounds MC, Mercy was a healer and a lover. Now Mercy’s bent, not broken, a beast living in the skin of the man. Mercy thought he had nothing left to lose, until the past came back to haunt him. Former lover, thief, and liar, James Carlson is a dead man walking after betraying Mercy years ago. But Mercy knows once he gets a taste of James he won’t stop until James is his—to own, protect, and love.Too bad James only sees him as a stop on the road. James has crossed some very bad men and needs temporary sanctuary. He’s begging for mercy, but Mercy isn’t sure he has any left to give.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (May 23, 2016)
- Print Length: 103 pages
- **MPREG ROMANCE**He’ll do anything for love…Mason Diaz is shocked when he sees his two ex-boyfriends, Flynn Grayson and Ryker Gemmings, together and at an alien encounters support group. Old feelings for them resurface when they tell Mason they want a threesome relationship. Eager to rekindle the connections, Mason goes up to Flynn’s house in the mountains for the weekend of a lifetime with the two men.Abductions, food play, and secrets about alien origins and shifting. It’s not exactly what Mason had expected. Especially the pregnancies.Can he continue to love each of them while trying to survive the life changing events and all the revelations the weekend has in store?