YOU CAN USE THE BOOK COVER AS THE BUY LINK TO AMAZON. CLICK ON THE COVER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFORMATION PAGE FOR THAT TITLE.
PRICING MAY VARY, POSTED PRICE IS WHAT WAS AVAILABLE AT TIME OF THIS POSTING ON AMAZON US. PRICING MAY VARY BY REGION.
- Publisher: Loveswept (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 215 pages
- Secrets and seduction make for an explosive combination in HelenKay Dimon’s edgy, thrilling new series, which kicks off with a novel about two men who can handle any threat—except the one posed by desire.
Fisher Braun knows how to keep a secret. As a covert paramilitary operative, his job—and his life—depends on it. He’s at the top of his game, ready for action and always in control. No enemy has ever brought him to his knees, but one lover has: Zachary Allen, the man currently sharing his bed. The perfect package of brains and brawn, Zach is someone worth coming home to, and Fisher hates keeping him in the dark about what he does. But the lies keep Zach safe. Until the day Fisher loses everything. . . .Zachary Allen is no innocent civilian. Although he plays the tech geek, in reality he’s deep undercover for the CIA. In a horrible twist of fate, the criminal enterprise he’s infiltrated has set its sights on the man whose touch drives him wild. Zach would do anything for Fisher—except blow his own cover. Now, in order to save him, Zach must betray him first. And he needs Fisher to trust him with all his heart if they want to make it out alive.Includes a special message from the editor, as well as an excerpt from another Loveswept title.
A Bear In Paris by Max Vos and K.C. Wells
- Publisher: Men over the Rainbow (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Sold for a charity profit.It had been Rhett Beaumont’s life-long dream to visit Paris, the city of love. He had a strong connection with the city through his parents, who amazingly enough, conceived him there. Sadly, he was seeing the city alone, his heart still not healed from being broken.When his predilection for French pastries yielded a hot chef, passions of a different sort started to heat up. Would Luc le Monnier, the French Pastry Chef, be enough to mend Rhett’s heart? What would happen when Rhett needed to return home, to Charleston?Will it only be a summer love…or more?
Short Stay (Love Lessons Book 4) by Heidi Cullinan
- Publisher: Heidi Cullinan (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 272 pages
- Book 3.5 in the Love Lessons Series
Hot messes have a hard time with happily ever after.Baz Acker and Elijah Prince have it all. They’re engaged, and their wedding is guaranteed to be a spectacle no event will ever top. So why are they hunkered down in a quiet corner of the Acker mansion, restless and edgy while they wait out the holidays?When Baz suggests a road trip with Walter and Kelly to Las Vegas, it sounds like an ideal escape, but it turns out Vegas only amplifies their unease. Elijah can’t slough off the self-hating his parents programmed into him, and he worries how that will affect his marriage. Baz, crippled en route because of too much time spent in the car without rest, must face the truth that his wealth and influence can’t always counteract the limits his disability will put on his—and Elijah’s—life.With help from their friends, a wily poker player, a take-no-prisoners drag queen, and a smooth-talking casino owner, they face the truth that happiness is a state of mind, not a destination where they book a stay. What happens in Vegas won’t stay in Vegas—it will follow them all the way down the aisle.This novella was written for and by the request of Heidi’s Patreon readers. It is suggested but not required that you read at least Lonely Hearts before reading this book.
How To Save A Life by Andria Large
- Publisher: Andria Large (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 195 pages
- How do you save someone’s life?There’s the obvious way of physically saving them from a tragic end.Then there’s the more subtle way of saving someone who doesn’t know they need to be saved. Someone who is drowning emotionally and has no idea that they are slowly dying.Ezra Whitmore is one of those people. After tragically losing his wife, he’s still going through the motions, but not really living. All he has now is his son, Spencer, and his career as a dentist. The life he thought he was going to have has been torn apart. The things he had once enjoyed no longer feel the same without the person he had shared everything with.That is, until Ferris Jenkins crashes into his life. Not only does the lifeguard save his son from literally drowning in the ocean, but he also slowly starts to bring Ezra back to life.As soon as Ferris lays eyes on Ezra, he can’t get the gorgeous dentist out of his head. He knows nothing will ever happen between them because…well, Ezra is straight and he’s gay. You can imagine Ferris’ surprise when Ezra gets drunk one night, kisses him, and admits that he’s always been attracted to guys. This gives Ferris hope that maybe, just maybe, he can land the man of his dreams.***Warning: You know the drill! For mature audiences only. Contains some graphic m/m sex scenes. Please remember that this is a work of fiction and comes from my own imagination.
- Publication Date: May 24, 2016
- Print Length: 28 pages
- ***Preorder Sale… Price will be $0.99 until release when price goes up to normal. ***As Tim and Cade’s journey continues, how will Tim react when Cade takes the fantasy that has brought them so close together in an unanticipated direction? Will he like the new direction or will it be too much too soon for Tim?****Each book in the series is designed to be read in order. Not a standalone.****Story Contains: M/m sexual content, age play, diapers, and ABDL themes
BOUNDLESS LOVE by Lily Adile Lamb
- Publication Date: May 24, 2016
- Print Length: 169 pages
- Events in his past left Terry crushed, disowned, homeless and living on the streets. He has reached the point where he is ready to rebuild his life.
Chris has enjoyed a life filled with love and acceptance. With his extended family close by and working on his small IT business, he is confident with himself and in his surroundings. Both men’s world collides at a chance meeting while attempting to assist a young mother and child. With that first awkward encounter, both Terry and Chris know their lives would never be the same again.
This carefully crafted and highly emotive story follows Terry and Chris as they take their first tentative step toward building a new life together.
Terry’s demons are never far away and when things in his life begin to unravel once more, he is thrust back into his worst nightmare. Can he allow himself to become vulnerable in the face of Chris’ love and learn to trust him, and their relationship, allowing them both to move on to the life they both desire and deserve?
His Rules by Sean Michael , Morticia Knight, L.M Somerton, Lily Harlem, Samantha Cayto and S. Dora
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 267 pages
- ‘Time Out’ by Sean MichaelVal and Chaz broke up after Chaz safeworded unnecessarily during a scene. Can they find a way to come back together?
‘Strict Consequences’ by Morticia KnightOne proposition, one night. Could it be the beginning of a forever after for a Master and sub?
‘Tagging Mackenzie’ by L.M. SomertonAchieving a Dom’s undivided attention can have unpredictable consequences.
‘Bad Idea’ by Lily HarlemBad ideas can sometimes be the best!
‘Safeword’ by Samantha CaytoA dangerous game turns into unexpected pleasure…
‘Earning his Leathers’ by S. DoraCall him old-fashioned, but Connor believes a Dom should earn his leathers.
Windbrothers Desert by Sean Michael
- Publisher: DSP Publications; 2 edition (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 301 pages
- 2nd EditionWindbrothers: Book OneBanished from his homeland, Surial is sent to Azize to run the family business. When he wins a slave, Kade, in a dog race, Surial is unsure what to do with him, as he doesn’t believe in slavery. Kade’s way with horses leads to him being relegated to the stables, where Surial becomes drawn to the big, quiet man.A proud warrior at heart, Kade has been a slave for too long, and when he is passed to yet another owner, he goes without a fight, no hope left in him. When he discovers Surial’s secret, a fragile friendship blossoms between the unlikely master and the unwilling slave as Kade shows Surial that what lies within him is not a curse but a gift.In a world of magic, Surial and Kade face their fears and hopes amid dangers that threaten both of them as their friendship is put to the test. What lies at the end of their trials is something more precious than either of them has ever dreamed of.1st Edition published as Windbrothers by Torquere Press, 2007.
The Trouble with Mirrors (The Vamp for Me Book 5) by Bailey Bradford
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (May 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 116 pages
- Book 5 in The Vamp for Me seriesA little sass and a perfect ass can land a vamp in a sticky situation…Paolo has watched his friends and coven leader find mates, their other halves. He’s ready to find someone just for him, though that means getting out and actually going somewhere.When his coven leader, Claude, asks him to help out with a bit of a spy mission, Paolo agrees. He puts on his sexiest—and skimpiest—club outfit and dives right in.But the mission brings him head to head with his coven’s worst enemies, the Dark Slayers. And when he finds himself attracted to one who’s about to be initiated against his will, Paolo can’t resist helping the man out…and having some really hot sex while he’s at it.Then the Dark Slayers find them…
- Publication Date: May 24, 2016
- Print Length: 57 pages
- Alonso Darlington has a disturbing method of keeping landscaper, Reese Chambers, both safe from and oblivious to his dangerous lust for the man. But Reese isn’t easy to keep secrets from, and Alonso wants way more than to admire the man from afar. Can he risk a real relationship without risking Reese’s life?Note: Landscapes has been previously released as part of the Brit Boys: On Boys boxed set.
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 63 page
- He was just abducted, and he never felt freer…Liam “Lee” Hallion has an assignment: kill the one person in the world he’s cared about since losing his parents. When he discovers that nothing in his life is what he thought it was, he decides to make a stand and take the head of the snake who betrayed him—and the first step of his plan is to abduct the man’s son.Scott Majors has no idea why he’d been abducted, but he is going to try everything he can to escape. When he discovers the true identity of the man who abducted him, his urge to escape quickly becomes a desperate desire to be kept.Can Liam and Scott survive the evil hell-bent on ending them both, or will this abduction end in blood?
Alexei’s Mouse (Werewolves of Manhattan Book 5) by A.C. Katt
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 217 pages
- After leaving his place as the Russian Second and immigrating to America, Alexei Davidoff just wants to settle in and not upset the status quo. He wants to start his position with Garou Industries and improve the conditions for his packs. The gods have a different plan for him.Donal Berne ran away from home at fourteen to escape a bad situation and found himself in an even worse one. Seven years later the only way out that he sees is to overdose.On the verge of Donal’s suicide, Alexei comes to his aid realizing that he is his give Mate. Overcoming the physical and mental injuries will take time, patience and a blessing from the gods…to use both Alexei’s and Donal’s experiences to assist homeless and abused wolves.
- Publication Date: May 22, 2016
- Sam makes a friend, meets the douchiest alpha on campus, and finds out that the twins are a little kinkier than he’d first imagined…(This 8,000 word story is part four of a six part serial. It features an inexperienced omega who finds himself mated to a group of kinky alphas. The serial contains BDSM, watersports, knotting, rough sex, pain-play, domination, leather worship and much more. Do not read if any of these kinks bother you!)
Catch Me (Five in a Bed Book 5) by M.A. Blisher
- Publisher: M.A. Blisher (May 22, 2016)
- After months of drama, tension, and heartbreak, everything is finally coming to a boiling point. As the men become the focus of a murder investigation, a chance encounter for Doctor Jason Phillips brings him unwittingly closer to the five in ways he never anticipated.Under the influence of Amber, Danny is digging himself a deeper hole. With regret eating at his soul, Ricky is struggling with past mistakes. Growing responsibilities as a lover and an uncle have TJ seeking a bigger purpose in LA.Can Mitch and Antonio pull together as a united front to protect the boys they adore, or are the traumas of the past too much to bear? In the search for answers, will the men miss what’s right in front of them? Will love and loyalty be enough?Does this mark the end that breaks the bond for the circle of five, or is it just the beginning of a new chapter in their lives?Don’t miss out on the answers!Read Catch Me, Book 5 of the series Five in a Bed.Reader advisory: This book features corporal punishment of adults and graphic love scenes. Therapeutic and medical practices within the book are not to be taken as professional advice.
Devil’s Kiss (Sunset Cove Series Book 2) by Ella Frank
- Publisher: Ella Frank, LLC; 1 edition (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 315 pages
- DEVIL’S KISS will be $3.99 for the first week only and then go up to the regular price of $4.99What do you do when the one you least expect to matter…Ends up mattering the most?Derek Pearson likes to think he’s an easygoing guy. Uncomplicated, upfront, and unapologetic with what he wants. His what you see is what you get attitude is on prominent display for anyone who cares to look, and his foul mouth is right there to back it up should you miss the point.However, what you see isn’t always what you get, and only a select few have ever glimpsed the real man under the brash exterior.Among them? Professor Jordan Devaney. Complicated, high-maintenance, and vibrant, he’s Derek’s opposite in every way. From the moment they saw each other, a love-hate relationship began.But what happens when one person wants more?
- Publication Date: May 22, 2016
- Print Length: 324 pages
- THE EXPLOSIVE FINALE TO THE ROMANOVSKY BROTHERS SERIESAfter unearthing his family’s darkest secret, Gary Romanovsky is overcome with grief as his life is turned upside down. Torn in different directions, the truth destroys his family, and puts them in unimaginable danger.He thought the truth would help them. Save them. Free them.But real freedom still lingered just outside Gary’s reach, because the only way to tell the truth is to tell it all the way.And his biggest secret of all still remained unspoken.Interracial novel.
Strong sexual content, strong language.
FINDING GARY is book four in The Romanovsky Brothers four-part series. This series must be read in order of publication.Book 1: Taming Val
Book 2: Claiming Roman
Book 3: Loving Leo
Book 4: Finding Gary
- Publisher: MLR Press (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Come out from the shadow of that red rock and I will show you joy in a handful of leaves.It isn’t easy being the head of security on an inter-planetary transport ship between Earth and Titan. Lieutenant Cal Hartland is not impressed when he’s tasked to oversee the reintegration to Earth of mind readers who have been banished to a colony on Mars. Despite the fitting of cortical inhibitors, Cal is suspicious that the Minders are still dangerous, a fear that becomes personal when he has a startling emotional reaction to the leader of the small group, Commander Zero. Just as Cal is struggling to accept his feelings for the Martian, a mutilated body is discovered in the bowels of the ship. Why does Zero appear to know more about this terrible murder than any neutralised mind reader should? Trapped in the endless darkness of space and with the body count growing, can Cal trust anything about the enigmatic and beautiful Zero?
- Publisher: MLR Press, LLC (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Trapped in a cave during a ferocious storm with an injured Josh, Matt’s afraid that he may lose the man he has just confessed to love.On Alkya, a planet a long way from Earth, the Division of Investigation — Other Worlds, has set up a base where hundreds of personnel live and work. Among them are two men, Major Joshua Marsden and Lieutenant Matthew Ronson, who are part of one of the survey teams. Their team goes on a mineral survey mission to another planet shortly after they confessed their feelings for each other. During a lightning storm Josh is injured. Finding shelter in a cave Matt looks after him while teammate Dennis braves the storm to go for help. The storm’s intensity increases, the lightning strikes getting closer and closer until Matt becomes concerned that their place of safety may turn out to be their grave.(Please note this is a re-release of a previously published work.)
- Publisher: Encompass Ink (May 22, 2016)
- His war has just begun.James (Jamie) Massey has been raised in a strict military household and grew up with the sole purpose of becoming a soldier. He never imagined the heartache his choices in love and war would weigh on his soul, and when he loses everything, he can’t imagine ever being happy again.
Chris Baker grew up in a small town, raised on the rodeo circuit. When he met Ben, he thought he’d live blissfully every after, but things have a way of not going along as planned. Chris, devastated by his loss, was barely hanging on.
When Jamie and Chris end up in the same small town diner, it can only be credited to divine intervention. But are both men too damaged? They say God works in mysterious ways. Well, he certainly had his hands full when he chose these two for saving.
Is it too late?Triggers: Deals with PTSD, death, and realistic wartime violence.
- Publisher: Chance Christopher (May 22, 2016)
- Six months after Mikah and Thomas bid each other an agonizing goodbye, Mikah is struggling to pull the pieces of his life back together. When a cute bartender at his workplace shows an interest, Mikah has to work to convince himself that he’s ready to date again. Will Mikah find a new love? And is Thomas really gone from his life for good? Find out in THE STRANGER 5!
- Publisher: Ann Somerville via Smashwords (May 22, 2016)
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Prince Etiènne Donadieu is heir to a highly valuable sea stack in the middle of the Bay of Biscay. His outspoken views have already led to one nearly fatal knife attack. His new bodyguard, Paul Villeneuve, hopes to prevent a second. But Paul doesn’t reckon on falling in love with his client, or the problems this might cause with Etiènne’s family.