Each week GGR has 5 books that are spotlighted on our Sidebar. We call it our “Sidebar Book Promotions”, here are this past week’s books.
- Publisher: World Literary Press (October 19, 2016)
- Print Length: 300 pages
- Tempting Tristan is a stand-alone M/M romance featuring two sexy, hot alphas.Fresh off the heels of yet another bad relationship, Tristan Brewer is taking a break from men to try and figure out where he keeps going wrong. He knows his biggest fault–he leads with his heart, not his head–and that’s never going to change. But after several introspective weeks, he’s beginning to get a handle on things. That is, until badass heartthrob Alex Wells walks into his bar…Alex has spent eight years in the Army, months in a hospital bed, and far too long hiding his sexual identity. He’s guilt-ridden, damaged, pissed off, and up for a Silver Star–for the incident that nearly cost him his life, and kept him from his grandmother’s funeral. But all he wants to do is forget his stint with the institution that allows but doesn’t necessarily accept, and live the life he’s always dreamed of.The chemistry between Tristan and Alex ignites from the moment they meet, and the more time they spend together the hotter the flames become. But the closer Tristan gets, the more Alex’s walls go up, and when the two walk onto a military base, Tristan finds out Alex’s physical scars aren’t the ones that run the deepest.
His Scar by Erin E. Keller
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (September 24, 2016)
- Print Length: 101 pages
- English translation of “The Scar”A car wreck leaves Ryan with a facial scar he believes people find unsightly. But not Sean, a smiling tattoo artist who doesn’t judge a book by its cover.Sean manages to find the beauty in everyone, including gruff and defensive Ryan. He refuses to be put off by the hard mask behind which Ryan hides. But convincing Ryan to open his heart is proving to be quite a challenge.When someone from Ryan’s past offers him what he wants most in the world, Ryan has a decision to make. Which voice will he listen to – his heart or his head?
Drama Queen (A Nicky and Noah Mystery) by Joe Cosentino
- Publisher: Lethe Press (May 26, 2015)
- Print Length: 196 pages
- It could be curtains for college theatre professor Nicky Abbondanza. With dead bodies popping up all over campus, Nicky must use his drama skills to figure out who is playing the role of murderer before it is lights out for Nicky and his colleagues. Complicating matters is Nicky’s huge crush on Noah Oliver, a gorgeous assistant professor in his department, who may or may not be involved with a cocky graduate assistant…and is also the top suspect for the murders! You will be applauding and shouting Bravo for Joe Cosentino’s fast-paced, side-splittingly funny, edge-of-your-seat, delightfully entertaining novel. Curtain up!
Jared (Urban Wolves Book 1) by Leona Windwalker
- Publisher: Rune Tree Press; 1st edition (July 8, 2016)
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Jared just wanted to celebrate his birthday and make new friends, but he quickly finds that clubbing can be dangerous. In fact, the whole world is a different place than he thought it was. Werewolves, vampires, and faeries turn out to be all too real. Front and center of it is Steven Chang- alpha heir and all around good guy. He says Jared’s his mate. It’s all a bit much for Jared to process, but maybe it’ll all be okay as Steve says he’s willing to date first. For a while anyway. Jared just hopes it’s long enough to wrap his head around it all, hopefully without getting disappeared by the mysterious men in suits or anything weirder happening.
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (June 16, 2010)
- Print Length: 696 pages
- Ryan Talonovich is the star of his college hockey team, until an accident during practice leaves him confined to a wheelchair. The doctors say he’ll walk again but a new season is already underway and he’s been replaced on the team, which leaves him feeling alone and betrayed. What’s the use of fighting to get back on the ice now?Then he meets Dante Espinosa, a short track skater on the city’s speed skating club. Though he has to work overtime to afford his sport, Dante is hell on ice, and dreams of making the cut on the U.S. Olympic Speedskating Team.Their love of the ice brings them together, but too many obstacles stand in their way: Ryan’s struggle with therapy. The memory of Dante’s first boyfriend. Lack of funding to the event, Dante’s harassing boss, a skating friend in love with him, and Wil Dietrich, who will do anything to win.